Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!!

+5
Hannibal king
comicgeekelly
Rath99
colossus1979
hrdwrkngXsoldier
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:30 pm

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah he beat me one week with three people with byes. I'd be bummed if he won the whole thing without even trying. How high was he in the draft?

http://www.demonweasel.com

102POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:03 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

annnd I'm going to lose without a QB. Tried to make a last second change..not in time. Oh well. A fitting end to a disappointing fantasy season.

Good luck to everyone else.

103POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:23 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Demonweasel wrote:Yeah he beat me one week with three people with byes. I'd be bummed if he won the whole thing without even trying. How high was he in the draft?

True that. I can't remember how high he was in the draft. But he's killing it now.

104POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:20 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I need Cutler to get sacked and throw interceptions like crazy tonight. I can't get over the fact that I have made it this far, and I want to go on. Crap, I have to face the invisivble man if I win this week.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

105POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:50 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well, I had a good run this year.......

Got alot further then I thought I would. Grats to you Tmatts, keep up the fight, you have a tough battle ahead of you.

106POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:55 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

well Big Red Bold Machine got me this week too. I don't know if I should consider it beating myself or not though.... If he wins. Do I truly win?

107POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:48 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

It was fun while it lasted. See you folks next year. Good luck to all remaining captains.

108POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:31 pm

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd like to thank special teams for my win this week, and ignore the disgust I feel at personally benefiting from Desean Jackson's last second run-back against the Giants.

http://www.demonweasel.com

109POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:38 am

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I guess we will find out tuesday who will be facing colossus in the Championship game.

man the ads on here have gotten pretty annoying lately.

110POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:09 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Congrats to the Pump Fake Sneakers for winning this year. (I don't even know who owns that team)

They defeated underdog Colossal Wins by...well by a bunch. Big Red Bold should be proud of the team he abandoned though. :p

I hope everybody had as much fun as I did. this year.

Remember I will be doing the hard core leage and the standard PoP! league again next year. sign ups will start in late july most likely.

111POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:13 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I hada blast this season and look forward to next season. Thanks for putting it together

112POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:01 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yeah I had so much fun! thanks bud for handling this again

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum