Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!!

+5
Hannibal king
comicgeekelly
Rath99
colossus1979
hrdwrkngXsoldier
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:34 am

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

draft order is random. I accidentally switched it to custom when I was trying to see the draft order. But it is back on random. I guess you don't see the order until like 20 mins before the draft.

Also I was trying to make this durring the popcast to make things more interesting. we can listen to your PoP! sports interactive experience at the same time. I plan on listening to (shamefully only my 3rd) popcast while drafting. I was going to encourage others to do the same.

2 days notice is a little late to change it for 1 of the 12 people. Just remember to remove injured players from your rankings. It usually takes about 4-10 minutes between picks as well.

27POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:56 am

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:draft order is random. I accidentally switched it to custom when I was trying to see the draft order. But it is back on random. I guess you don't see the order until like 20 mins before the draft.

Also I was trying to make this durring the popcast to make things more interesting. we can listen to your PoP! sports interactive experience at the same time. I plan on listening to (shamefully only my 3rd) popcast while drafting. I was going to encourage others to do the same.

2 days notice is a little late to change it for 1 of the 12 people. Just remember to remove injured players from your rankings. It usually takes about 4-10 minutes between picks as well.

I guess I can understand it, and it wouldn't be too much of a problem if I was just listening and not co-hosting. I realize I should've paid closer attention and that's on me, but yeah I guess auto-draft will be in effect for me. At least I've got two leagues this year... Wink

http://www.demonweasel.com

28POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:20 pm

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

ehhh Tad just draft while co hosting and talk derail the show with fantasy talk.

29POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:41 pm

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Big Poppa Nick wrote:ehhh Tad just draft while co hosting and talk derail the show with fantasy talk.

What am I, Kerouac? Wink

But seriously, my computer is pretty weak right now, and if I remember from trying to get into my draft last year (in my other league) it was a little processor intensive. I don't want to risk having the thing crash while I'm supposed to be on a call. Things will be odd enough without Lee, I don't want to add extra stress.

30POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:13 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yeah.. I should have seen this as well. I didn't think the draft would be set up during the Pop! cast. Especially since a lot of us enjoy the chat as much as the Pop cast itself.

Oh well

31POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:17 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm putting the chat in one window and the draft in another. Yay for windows 7 side by side windows!

32POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:32 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

My first draft, really looking forward to it. Almost thought I had to do it on auto for a hot second.

33POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:29 am

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

So who's who??

The Kings = Me
Colossal Wins = Colossus
Dark Knights =???
TD's or GTFO = ???
Big Poppa Nick = Big Poppa Nick
Denim Fabrics = Denim
IMMORTALS = HardworkingSoldier
The Warriors = Comicgeek kelly
The Demonweasels = Demonweasel
Excelsior Squad = ??
Death Star = ???
Pump Fake Sneaks = ???

34POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:45 am

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hannibal king wrote:So who's who??

The Kings = Me
Colossal Wins = Colossus
Dark Knights = Rath
TD's or GTFO = ThunderMatts
Big Poppa Nick = Big Poppa Nick (aka captaingeek)
Denim Fabrics = Denim
IMMORTALS = HardworkingSoldier
The Warriors = Comicgeek kelly
The Demonweasels = Demonweasel
Excelsior Squad = Tweedthong (he used to call his team tweeed's thongs...2 years ago at least)
Death Star = BrianCross
Pump Fake Sneaks = I should know this one...and I can't remember...damn. (they are usually competitive too)

35POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:25 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

just a little FYI to all...I'm up for any trades

36POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:35 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

That actually was pretty fun last night. Towards the end i was just picking names that sounded familiar. LOL

37POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:36 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I got stuck with a couple I need to switch out, I am very tempted to keep Rice though, he may be out for 6 weeks, but he may be strong when he comes back.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

38POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:59 pm

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I may be up for trading as well. I was obviously a little distracted, but I couldn't find on the draft board itself where it said people's bye weeks were, so I was switching between windows and I think I missed some spots. We shall see.

39POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:50 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Demonweasel wrote:I may be up for trading as well. I was obviously a little distracted, but I couldn't find on the draft board itself where it said people's bye weeks were, so I was switching between windows and I think I missed some spots. We shall see.

I had the same issue

40POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:40 pm

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

yeah i got stuck with both my starting rbs having the same bye week. i think you want to play me in week 9.

41POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:22 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Big Poppa Nick wrote:yeah i got stuck with both my starting rbs having the same bye week. i think you want to play me in week 9.

I have rb's dude. Maybe we can work something out

42POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:58 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Looking over my draft again. I wonder why I waited so long to play this. Looks like it's going to be really fun.

43POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:24 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Don't forget, if you can, do the live stattracker when the games are on. I usually have it up and it's pretty cool. There is also a chat option in there too,

44POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:59 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I bump into denim there from time to time Smile

45POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:21 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Good luck to everyone!

46POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:50 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Good luck everyone, looks as if they dont have the chat in the stat tracker anymore, bummer

47POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:56 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

anyone have Skype? or maybe we can do it someplace else?

48POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:10 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ok, i just checked, the chat box is there, it's really small to see, it's in the lower right corner. I just didnt see it there thursday night

49POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:37 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Ditto good luck folks. Who's in the lead now Denim???

50POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:34 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum