Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!!

+5
Hannibal king
comicgeekelly
Rath99
colossus1979
hrdwrkngXsoldier
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:05 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Boom

77POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:19 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Wow, I thought I got blown out of the water till I saw Denim and E Squad's score.

78POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:57 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Looking to trade Flacco or McNabb. I'm look for a WR. Hit me up with offers

79POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:03 am

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

With Vick being hurt until possible week 9 I'm in the market for a QB. I would prefer somebody that has a bye week for week 9, 10, or had one week 4 (cough ROMO..Cough) So you peeps just come up with some offers so I can take a look at them and make comparisons and counter offers when I get home.

Also Moss goes to the Vikes...check your news feeds.

80POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:09 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not interested in trades at all. Considering I'm 4 and 0.

lol I jut wanted you guys to know I was 4 and 0

I'm 4 and 0 btw

81POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:34 am

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Remeber the Pats TMatts. If you don't win the last game it means nothing....btw your team is stacked lol. Of course I don't have to tell you that because you're 4-0

82POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:44 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Matt's favorite team the Browns is 1-3 though!

83POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:15 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol. I hate the Browns. They should be 0 and 4, but the Bengals very often act like they forget what sport they're playing.

84POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:56 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tmatts.....I am coming for you!

POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 4 300px-Rambo_first_blood_part_ii

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

85POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:45 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What? I couldn't hear you over the sound my 5 and 0 record is making.

86POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:36 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Is the Chat on yahoo sports channel broken for everybody right now or is it just me???

87POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:44 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Broken for me as well

88POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:49 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I reloaded the Game Channel about 20 mins ago. It works right now. except when you scroll stats on the right side it jumbles the numbers.

89POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:48 am

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Oooohhhhh...............So damn close. shake my head

90POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:44 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

the game channel chat is lonely...

you can't scroll down to it, but if you make it full screen you can see it on the bottom.

91POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:03 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I jumped in a bit after 5pm central time (didn't wake up until then) saw that I was getting my ass kicked and still needed to shower, so I left, lol.

92POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:09 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

damn this has been a wierd day....I wonder if Oakland is going to score again or not.

93POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:54 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I hate my team.

94POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:42 am

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Okay I am super nerdy for even thinking about writing this up. (really I have writer’s block on a term paper and this should help.)

The PoP! Fantasy Football league has just as heated a play-off picture as the NFL. For those not participating, it has been a hard fought season by all. We have 5 teams that have clinched play-off birth: The Immortals, TD’s or GTFO, Denim’s Fabrics, Pump Fake Sneakers, and The Demon Weasels. Even among them the top two seeds are somewhat in the air. If the PFS’s win they are by default the number one seed for the play-offs next week. However, should they loose and the Immortals win and score at least 6 total points this week than the PFS’s, then they shall take over the top spot. If both teams loose the PFS’s will still be #1. Then the situation is open for TDs or GTFO to take over the #2 seed simply by winning their game and the Immortals loosing due to having a better division record.

Now a 12 team, 2 division league may not seem that exciting to an average sports fan. This week however there are 3 open play-off slots on the line. Division 1 has a spot that will be clinched by a Dark Knights win. If the DK’s don’t win it brings up a new world of possibilities. If the DK’s loose and Colossal wins upset the TDGTFO squad, then CW takes the spot. If both DK and CW loose, the last spot will go to Big Pappa Nick if they manage to take Denim’s Fabrics to the cleaners. (sorry I had too…been waiting all season.) With a loss by all three of these teams the spoils go to the DK’s anyway due to having the most points scored.

If you thought that was exciting. How about if I told you there was still a shot that a team that is currently 4-9 on the season still has a shot at the play-offs next week? Well it is possible. It may not be likely or probable, but the possibility is still there. (basically like the NFC West..lol) This is going to get confusing so feel free to ask questions after this if it wasn’t clear. If the kings win they are in by default. If the Excelsior Squad looses (they are up against the top team in the league) then the Kings are also in. The only way the Kings would not be in the play-offs would be if they loose and PFS’s pulled a Indianapolis and benched their team in order to let the Excelsior squad win to have a chance at the play-offs. Then it would be left up to the Demonweasels to somehow loose against the warriors.

The last play-off slot is even crazier. Basically the 4-9 Deathstar inc is in the playoffs if the kings, warrior, and ES all loose and they outscore the warriors by 19 points this week. Stranger things have happened.

So I would like to thank everybody for playing and let you all know it has been a blast this year. I don’t think I’ve had a Fantasy football season that ever had this much contention for some play-off slots. I know free agent board is feast or famine right now and that there are some key injuries across the league. (Like ½ the Colts starters and and ½ of their back ups…) Most people were attentive to their teams. I have tried to make sure nobody got screwed out because they couldn’t get on in time to make adjustments or didn’t see the injury reports.

I’ll be in Optometry School next year and don’t know how dedicated I can be to do all that again. I know I will be unable to run the picks pool most likely. So what I’m going to do next year is create 2 separate leagues. There will be 1 hard core league and a casual league. The scoring will be different in both, and the attention to detail will be crucial in the hard core league. I found the ultimate scoring and league building guide. (the scores will look almost like real game scores but have a crap ton of people to track.) I will also be inviting to join the hard-core league some former Wizard Publication’s Inquest editors, Jeremy Smith and Thorin McGee. Those guys are hard core in fantasy football and I’m going to place them separately into each division in order to make a challenge for everybody. Hopefully this hard-core league next year will get at least 12 players as well. I would love to get 16, but it is hard to find that many dedicated individuals in one place.

Okay that is what I got for you guys. Thank you for playing and Good luck!!!

95POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:34 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Wahoooo....I made the playoffs in my first go round!!!!

96POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:34 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

collosus suprisingly made it as well. He probably wont ever notice though.

97POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:41 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This is the first time I haven't made it to the playoffs in one of my leagues. I'm all sad and stuff now.

98POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:23 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Holy fuck I made the playoffs? lol

99POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:20 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Colossus slaughtered me! lol. That's okay though.

100POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:56 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't think he knows he did though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum