Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marvel Legends: The Return

+8
Janson
Ric Magnum
comedianviet
Mnemosis
prescribeddrone
Lee
shanhain
Silent K
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Marvel Legends:  The Return - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel Legends: The Return Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:16 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

well hasbro has made it clear they are done with BAF figures. they will just release them like the did with the galactus.
as for the first series of marvel legends to come out i would like to see:
nova prime with a clear nova force head to come with it
ultimate hawkeye
loki classic costume
ironman extremis armor
wolfbane (with x-force varient)
bucky captain america

27Marvel Legends:  The Return - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel Legends: The Return Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:38 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i would also like to see some 3 packs

three madrox
warriors three

also i would like to see a VS 2 packs of

Odin vs surter
cyber vs daken
dracula in his new costum vs his son (forgot his name)

28Marvel Legends:  The Return - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel Legends: The Return Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:14 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd totally get a Daken figure.

29Marvel Legends:  The Return - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel Legends: The Return Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:18 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i got these in october- forgot to post it here.

I got it at comic con.

This is from the 2 pack.

Marvel Legends:  The Return - Page 2 5anqzb

Marvel Legends:  The Return - Page 2 2n078nt

Marvel Legends:  The Return - Page 2 28hipvs

Marvel Legends:  The Return - Page 2 Sevzub

Comparison shot to DP 3.35 Version 2

Marvel Legends:  The Return - Page 2 3497xu0

Marvel Legends:  The Return - Page 2 2dr6m3c

Don't really care about Warpath, he looks cool but eh.

30Marvel Legends:  The Return - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel Legends: The Return Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:01 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The 3 figures I most want to see are Bucky Captain America, Steve Rogers in his Super Soldier outfit, and Scarlet Spider.

31Marvel Legends:  The Return - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel Legends: The Return Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:31 am

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:i got these in october- forgot to post it here.

I got it at comic con.

This is from the 2 pack.

Don't really care about Warpath, he looks cool but eh.
do you want to sell him?

32Marvel Legends:  The Return - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel Legends: The Return Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:26 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

shiky800 wrote:

Considering you, the person asking for this, can't even remember the name, I seriously doubt we'll see him in figure form anytime soon.

Not to be a dick, but it always seems funny to me when someone makes a request like that. I've actually seen - don't recall if it was our boards or elsewhere - someone list a line up they "think should be made" and then say "I really wouldn't want this figure or that one, but it would be cool to see them get made."

Anyways...

33Marvel Legends:  The Return - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel Legends: The Return Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:57 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm going to have some extra warpaths both colors for trade soon

34Marvel Legends:  The Return - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel Legends: The Return Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:14 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:I'm going to have some extra warpaths both colors for trade soon
well i have the regular costum and i am looking for the x-force one

35Marvel Legends:  The Return - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel Legends: The Return Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:15 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:
shiky800 wrote:

Considering you, the person asking for this, can't even remember the name, I seriously doubt we'll see him in figure form anytime soon.

Not to be a dick, but it always seems funny to me when someone makes a request like that. I've actually seen - don't recall if it was our boards or elsewhere - someone list a line up they "think should be made" and then say "I really wouldn't want this figure or that one, but it would be cool to see them get made."

Anyways...
for one his name is zarus.
and the figures i named isn't only for me. these are figures that i think other people would like to see as well

36Marvel Legends:  The Return - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel Legends: The Return Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:56 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i would also like to see some AoA figures

37Marvel Legends:  The Return - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel Legends: The Return Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:04 pm

Arsenal0602

Arsenal0602
Cadet
Cadet

Archangel
Mimic (eXiles)
WW2 Cap
Nova
Hawkeye
X-Man

No idea on a BAF

Sponsored content