Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

huge summerslam spoiler

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1huge summerslam spoiler Empty huge summerslam spoiler Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:09 pm

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

this was on the wwe website about an hour before the match
Spoiler:

Seems weird and might be fake but it was on the wwe website so i don't know

2huge summerslam spoiler Empty Re: huge summerslam spoiler Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:14 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The page was taken down but Daniel Bryan was indeed part of the main event at Summer Slam Check out the result of that match here:

http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1281927624

3huge summerslam spoiler Empty Re: huge summerslam spoiler Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:27 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

He was awesome!

4huge summerslam spoiler Empty Re: huge summerslam spoiler Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:39 pm

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

He is going to finish his Indie dates. Ive got tickets for his two Dragongate USA shows in Chicago and In Milwaukee. I can't wait.

5huge summerslam spoiler Empty Re: huge summerslam spoiler Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:43 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

At least they brought him back. Could've been the latest on WWEs long list of dropped balls.

https://www.youtube.com/user/gavinv2?feature=mhum

6huge summerslam spoiler Empty Re: huge summerslam spoiler Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:55 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Matt wrote:He is going to finish his Indie dates. Ive got tickets for his two Dragongate USA shows in Chicago and In Milwaukee. I can't wait.

I'll be at the Milwaukee show too. You know where you're sitting?

7huge summerslam spoiler Empty Re: huge summerslam spoiler Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:09 pm

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

comicgeekelly wrote:
Matt wrote:He is going to finish his Indie dates. Ive got tickets for his two Dragongate USA shows in Chicago and In Milwaukee. I can't wait.

I'll be at the Milwaukee show too. You know where you're sitting?

Front row Vip stage

8huge summerslam spoiler Empty Re: huge summerslam spoiler Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:15 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nice. I'll be somewhere in the second row.

Just read on Gabe's facebook that WWE is letting Danielson work both the Chicago and Milwaukee shows.

9huge summerslam spoiler Empty Re: huge summerslam spoiler Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:24 pm

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

I was just gonna do the Chicago show, but then I saw Moxley challenge him for the Milwaukee show. Moxley is one of my favorite indie guys

10huge summerslam spoiler Empty Re: huge summerslam spoiler Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:25 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

He started getting bigger on the scene when I dropped out of wrestling for a couple months. I'll have to look up some of his stuff before the show.

11huge summerslam spoiler Empty Re: huge summerslam spoiler Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:41 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Danielson did some amazing work in the main event. I loved that he was doing the crossface as a finisher. I want him to see him use it against the Miz and win the US title.

12huge summerslam spoiler Empty Re: huge summerslam spoiler Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:36 pm

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

comicgeekelly wrote:He started getting bigger on the scene when I dropped out of wrestling for a couple months. I'll have to look up some of his stuff before the show.

Moxley's a decent wrestler but his mic skills are fantastic. He has that it factor

13huge summerslam spoiler Empty Re: huge summerslam spoiler Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:26 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Daniel Bryan was at RAW last night competing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum