The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official Pictures Thread.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 31]

26 Re: The Official Pictures Thread. on Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:34 pm

TENIME_art

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Laughing

View user profile

27 Re: The Official Pictures Thread. on Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:29 pm

kidspider2099

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Silent K wrote:*looks at keyboard, realizing P is the Connecticut to F's New Mexico*

TENIME_art wrote:The "P" key isn't anywhere near the "F" key!! Laughing

And ^there ya go.

I would've loved "Pist Fump" even more.

actually i think was going to type pist fump but i ended up pist bump.

If their is typo to be done i'm your man.

also i think for the next pop! awards we should have one for accidently funny.

View user profile

28 Re: The Official Pictures Thread. on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:58 pm

dmahoney

avatar
Zombie
Zombie
Gojiratoho wrote:"I hear if you are out on the bogs after midnight, old Pis't Fump will find you and cook you in his oven."

lmao

View user profile

29 Re: The Official Pictures Thread. on Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:13 am

Joshua

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
TENIME_art wrote:The "P" key isn't anywhere near the "F" key!! Laughing
He fucking earned his PoP award.

View user profile

30 Re: The Official Pictures Thread. on Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:48 am

kidspider2099

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Joshua wrote:
TENIME_art wrote:The "P" key isn't anywhere near the "F" key!! Laughing
He fucking earned his PoP award.


to bad you haven't earned yours Smile

View user profile

31 Re: The Official Pictures Thread. on Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:09 pm

Silent K

avatar
Administrator
Administrator


Laughing


------------------------------------
View user profile

32 Re: The Official Pictures Thread. on Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:48 pm

Joshua

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
kidspider2099 wrote:
Joshua wrote:
TENIME_art wrote:The "P" key isn't anywhere near the "F" key!! Laughing
He fucking earned his PoP award.


to bad you haven't earned yours Smile


Well played.

View user profile

33 Re: The Official Pictures Thread. on Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:00 pm

kidspider2099

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Joshua wrote:
kidspider2099 wrote:
Joshua wrote:
TENIME_art wrote:The "P" key isn't anywhere near the "F" key!! Laughing
He fucking earned his PoP award.


to bad you haven't earned yours Smile


Well played.


I try and once and while i score.

View user profile

34 Re: The Official Pictures Thread. on Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:42 pm

Gojiratoho

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
kidspider2099 wrote:
I try and once and while i score.

That's not what she said.










I love you

View user profile

35 Re: The Official Pictures Thread. on Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:30 pm

potatojoe

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja


Mr. Smar T. Pants at Jungle Jim's.

View user profile

36 Re: The Official Pictures Thread. on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:39 pm

Joshua

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Riding a zip line for the first time:


I'm pretty sure my reaction could be used for an advertisement of "Oops, I Crapped My Pants".

View user profile

37 Re: The Official Pictures Thread. on Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:19 am

Gojiratoho

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I did a treetop obstacle course with co-workers last year, it ended with a zip line ride. The whole thing was pretty terrifying.

View user profile

38 Re: The Official Pictures Thread. on Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:52 am

Joshua

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Gojiratoho wrote:I did a treetop obstacle course with co-workers last year, it ended with a zip line ride. The whole thing was pretty terrifying.
How did they get you up there? Did they stick a gun in your back? Laughing

View user profile

39 Re: The Official Pictures Thread. on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:27 am

My good friend Emily kind of attempting a cosplay type outfit but only for halloween. She is dressed as Lara Croft



(she says this is the angle she looks most like Lara Croft from)

and it finished

View user profile

40 Re: The Official Pictures Thread. on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:52 am

Gojiratoho

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Joshua wrote:
Gojiratoho wrote:I did a treetop obstacle course with co-workers last year, it ended with a zip line ride. The whole thing was pretty terrifying.
How did they get you up there? Did they stick a gun in your back? Laughing

No, I'm a glutton for punishment and try to face that fear whenever I can (I fully intend to go skydiving at some point). Plus it started gradually, like 15 feet in the air and built it's way up to 40-50 feet in the air. I will openly admit that I screamed like a small child several times and hugged each tree "base station" between obstacles like it were a lost lover.

One of the PR girls made this video.

View user profile

41 Re: The Official Pictures Thread. on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:47 pm

Spazzy

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
ohhhh

View user profile http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

42 Re: The Official Pictures Thread. on Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:43 pm

melvinlikechris

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

View user profile

43 Re: The Official Pictures Thread. on Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:47 pm

Silent K

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
I have that same shirt!

You have pretty hair. I love you


------------------------------------
View user profile

44 Re: The Official Pictures Thread. on Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:53 pm

potatojoe

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I have the same shirt too. We should call each other and plan out our outfits some time.

View user profile

45 Re: The Official Pictures Thread. on Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:55 pm

melvinlikechris

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
wub

that shirt is amongst my faves, along with my Night of the Living Dead tshirt

View user profile

46 Re: The Official Pictures Thread. on Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:15 pm

(._Y_.)

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Joshua wrote:Riding a zip line for the first time:


This picture makes me laugh. The guy is like: "If you're scared you could rub this for good luck. Yeah rub it harder."

View user profile

47 Re: The Official Pictures Thread. on Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:49 pm

TENIME_art

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Appropriate shirt for overcoming fear, Josh. Wink


kidspider2099 wrote:
Joshua wrote:He fucking earned his PoP award.

to bad you haven't earned yours Smile

Two "o"s. Two "o"s. Two fucking "o"s.

View user profile

48 Re: The Official Pictures Thread. on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:02 pm

(._Y_.)

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
boberthavok wrote:My good friend Emily kind of attempting a cosplay type outfit but only for halloween. She is dressed as Lara Croft



(she says this is the angle she looks most like Lara Croft from)

and it finished

Looks like a decent rack.

View user profile

49 Re: The Official Pictures Thread. on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:23 pm

(._Y_.) wrote:
boberthavok wrote:My good friend Emily kind of attempting a cosplay type outfit but only for halloween. She is dressed as Lara Croft



(she says this is the angle she looks most like Lara Croft from)

and it finished

Looks like a decent rack.

I am not going to lie. They are. I think thats why people felt she looked most like lara from the chest down. Well that and the fact she has bright red hair

View user profile

50 Re: The Official Pictures Thread. on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:49 pm

Joshua

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
(._Y_.) wrote:
Looks like a decent rack.
Laughing

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum