The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

wrestling

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 20 of 21]

476 Re: wrestling on Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:38 am

prescribeddrone

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I haven't said "Fuck Yeah" or "Oh Shit" and laughed out loud often, The Rock coming back did it. I stopped watching around 2003 or 2004 and started again as a casual fan (not as into it as I was before but still entertained) in 2008 and aside from some minor cool things, like HBK/Taker/CM Punk/The Miz/Morrison/Daniel Bryan- but this just super jumps that and makes it one the top most exciting and refreshing things to happen in WWE.

View user profile

477 Re: wrestling on Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:14 am

Silent K

Administrator
Administrator
They need to keep it up. Undertaker return next week....I'm still holding out hope for a Sting return....a solid Wrestlemania card.....sky's the limit, I think.

------------------------------------
View user profile

478 Re: wrestling on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:10 pm

jaydee74

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Silent K wrote:They need to keep it up. Undertaker return next week....I'm still holding out hope for a Sting return....a solid Wrestlemania card.....sky's the limit, I think.
Considering Sting has never wrestled for the WWE, it's not exactly a return is it? I do agree if WWE gets him into the fold along with Undertaker and the Rock, Wrestlemania could be really tight and full of awesome.

View user profile

479 Re: wrestling on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:13 pm

Silent K

Administrator
Administrator
"Return" meaning: Return from Obscurity. Return to the Spotlight. Return to Greatness.

Yes, I realize he never wrestled for Vince.

View user profile

480 Re: wrestling on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:14 pm

Denim

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
The latest rumor I am hearing is that Undertaker will go against Triple H for wrestlemania in a career vs. streak match whith HBK as red. Again, just a rumor, there is no confirmation on this.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

481 Re: wrestling on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:49 pm

Rath99

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
As much as iwould love Sting to have a run in the WWE I don't see it happening.

The HHH/Undertaker rumor is a strong one. HHH will be coming back really soon and with HBK going into the HOF it sets up nicely.

View user profile

482 Re: wrestling on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:53 pm

jaydee74

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Silent K wrote:"Return" meaning: Return from Obscurity. Return to the Spotlight. Return to Greatness.

Yes, I realize he never wrestled for Vince.
Ah. Got it. In terns of what you just said, yeah, I agree. I would love to see Sting REUTRN as well.

Rath99 wrote:As much as iwould love Sting to have a run in the WWE I don't see it happening.

The HHH/Undertaker rumor is a strong one. HHH will be coming back really soon and with HBK going into the HOF it sets up nicely.
HHH and Undertaker would be pretty awesome.

View user profile

483 Re: wrestling on Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:01 pm

Silent K

Administrator
Administrator
I think with the way the internet exploded when the rumor of Sting signing hit, WWE would be STUPID not to do everything in their power to sign him for Wrestlemania.

View user profile

484 Re: wrestling on Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:06 pm

WWE has been chasing Sting for years. I don't know why he wouldn't go now. Last time he said he couldn't stand their content. Now with the PG Bullshit, what excuse does he have now?

View user profile

485 Re: wrestling on Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:46 pm

Silent K

Administrator
Administrator
Plus...he had to have noticed the outpouring of emotion when it was rumored he HAD signed.

Plus...how can you not WANT to pop a crowd like Booker, Nash, Rock did?

View user profile

486 Re: wrestling on Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:53 pm

Bigtymin504

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Silent K wrote:Plus...he had to have noticed the outpouring of emotion when it was rumored he HAD signed.

Plus...how can you not WANT to pop a crowd like Booker, Nash, Rock did?

Man, I really hope he does sign with them. Sting and Rock are my 2 all time favorite wrestlers. And my dream match has always been to see Undertaker vs Sting!

Just hypothetically speaking, what look and personality do you guys think Sting would take if he comes to WWE? His more recent changing face paint with a more classic Sting brash personality like in old school WCW and TNA, or the brooding/silent white face Crow-like persona of the late 90s. Personally, the latter is why I became a huge fan of his back in the glory days of WCW.

View user profile

487 Re: wrestling on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:21 pm

Silent K

Administrator
Administrator
I'd say black trenchcoat, baseball bat, brash personality, and any variation of the white/black/red/black face paint. Ya gotta have the Stinger talk some shit.

View user profile

488 Re: wrestling on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:22 pm

Silent K

Administrator
Administrator
I, personally, would want to see 3 Sting matches, and 3 Sting matches only.

Sting vs. Taker
Sting vs. HBK
Sting vs. Rock

View user profile

489 Re: wrestling on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:48 pm

Bigtymin504

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Silent K wrote:I'd say black trenchcoat, baseball bat, brash personality, and any variation of the white/black/red/black face paint. Ya gotta have the Stinger talk some shit.

That's true. I'd love to see this version of Sting in WWE too.

Silent K wrote:I, personally, would want to see 3 Sting matches, and 3 Sting matches only.

Sting vs. Taker
Sting vs. HBK
Sting vs. Rock

Yes to all 3! Just imagine how great a Sting vs HBK match in their primes would have been, but even now they'd still put on a hell of a show.

View user profile

490 Re: wrestling on Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:01 pm

Denim

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I would love to see Sting wrestle HBK and I would love to have Sting back in his hero makeup, before the whole Crow thing.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

491 Re: wrestling on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:16 pm

jaydee74

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Silent K wrote:I, personally, would want to see 3 Sting matches, and 3 Sting matches only.

Sting vs. Taker
Sting vs. HBK
Sting vs. Rock
I I love you this so much!

View user profile

492 Re: wrestling on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:18 pm

I have a feeling we're gonna see Triple H next week when the Undertaker returns so he can play spoiler.

View user profile

493 Re: wrestling on Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:28 pm

Sting vs Taker at Mania would be great but Im betting on Taker vs HHH. Ive heard this could be 'Takers last 'Mania

View user profile http://twitter.com/Juswise

494 Re: wrestling on Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:04 am

azrael07

Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate
and not to sound like a jerk, but that rumor about this 'being taker's last wrestlemania' has been floating around for the past five or six years it seems. Every year, everyone is like 'this is his last mania! surprised'. yeah he's getting old, but he can still hang in the ring.

View user profile

495 Re: wrestling on Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:20 am

Bigtymin504

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Would this year make Taker 20-0 at Wrestlemania? If so, seems like a good time to ride off into the sunset.

View user profile

496 Re: wrestling on Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:42 am

Silent K

Administrator
Administrator
Pretty sure this year would make it 19-0.

View user profile

497 Re: wrestling on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:47 pm

Bigtymin504

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Oh. Well then, carry on.

View user profile

498 Re: wrestling on Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:42 pm

krpykrwly

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

499 Re: wrestling on Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:11 pm

Silent K

Administrator
Administrator
Holy...

View user profile

500 Re: wrestling on Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:05 pm

UltimateUltimacy

Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate
lol!

Big Gavin Cool - Security, Insecurity, Snacks, NO MA'AM
The Nerd Tupac
http://twitter.com/AlphaNaught
http://www.youtube.com/user/gavinv2

Silent K wrote:I think if you got fucked by Gavin, you might get the power of Odin flowing through your veins
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/gavinv2?feature=mhum

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum