Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official You-Tube/Video Thread

+33
Gandicles
Debaser77
superdoug
Gojiratoho
Rath99
Dr Awkward
LordD3r3k
BigSoupCan
UltimateUltimacy
Janson
melvinlikechris
Big Poppa Nick
AKA Brandon
WonderWoman2.0
Spider_Fan14
Captain Painway
jaydee74
Administrator
vikoros
Combo Mo
kidspider2099
MikeSabian
Airwolf
wickidchyld
ScarletW
Frank M. Reding
Astro13Zombie
BlueMaxx
colossus1979
Spazzy
C's Lady
mchampion
krpykrwly
37 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

51The Official You-Tube/Video Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official You-Tube/Video Thread Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:26 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ ASS! Laughing

Now, thanks to Warren Ellis, I know this horrible babymaker exists.

52The Official You-Tube/Video Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official You-Tube/Video Thread Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:31 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ ASS! Laughing

Now, thanks to Warren Ellis, I know this horrible babymaker exists.

The Official You-Tube/Video Thread - Page 3 Emot-hawaaaafap

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

53The Official You-Tube/Video Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official You-Tube/Video Thread Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:38 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't know which emoticon to choose... Shocked shake my head neutral lmao what da fuck? Perv yikes blink surprised

54The Official You-Tube/Video Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official You-Tube/Video Thread Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:16 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

55The Official You-Tube/Video Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official You-Tube/Video Thread Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:14 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not a fan of tennis, just briefly skimmed an article with vids about biggest grunters in tennis.

How could you not lose to her? I'd be laughing too damned much.

56The Official You-Tube/Video Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official You-Tube/Video Thread Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:17 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

57The Official You-Tube/Video Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official You-Tube/Video Thread Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:05 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Youtubing and found these. Remember?! DO YOU?! Laughing

58The Official You-Tube/Video Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official You-Tube/Video Thread Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:55 pm

wickidchyld

wickidchyld
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

BlueMaxx wrote:Youtubing and found these. Remember?! DO YOU?! Laughing

i had of few of the supernaturals
the skull dude, the indi...er native american, the snake dude, the gold knight, and the black knight :/

http://twitter.com/wickidchyld

59The Official You-Tube/Video Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official You-Tube/Video Thread Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:20 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I loved those things. Forgot I had owned them at one point, let alone that they existed, until this spurred my memory box.

I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!

60The Official You-Tube/Video Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official You-Tube/Video Thread Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:47 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

61The Official You-Tube/Video Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official You-Tube/Video Thread Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:11 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Classic books read by Werner Herzog and his skewed, bleak, over-analytic mind.

62The Official You-Tube/Video Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official You-Tube/Video Thread Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:25 pm

C's Lady

C's Lady
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I haven't been on here in a while, but I had to come share this video in honor of the bacon explosion. And, I believe I am going to come up with my own version of the following, cause it looks awesome, except for some of the veggies!

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/crystal.vansickle?ref

63The Official You-Tube/Video Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official You-Tube/Video Thread Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:53 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

64The Official You-Tube/Video Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official You-Tube/Video Thread Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:58 pm

WonderWoman2.0

WonderWoman2.0
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

OMFG. David Tennant's accent. WHAT.

http://effyeahmegwhite.tumblr.com/

65The Official You-Tube/Video Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official You-Tube/Video Thread Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:58 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

WonderWoman2.0 wrote:

OMFG. David Tennant's accent. WHAT.

He sounds awful with a american accent. It's just so wierd hearing a british (as in from britian I know he scottish) actor doing an american accent.

66The Official You-Tube/Video Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official You-Tube/Video Thread Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:59 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ It wasn't bad, just really odd. His tone makes his American accent seem whiney moreso than friendly like his real accent.

krpykrwly wrote:
lmao

67The Official You-Tube/Video Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official You-Tube/Video Thread Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:43 am

AKA Brandon

AKA Brandon
Cadet
Cadet

68The Official You-Tube/Video Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official You-Tube/Video Thread Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:20 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gamer guy douche gets knocked down a peg. A couple pegs.
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1939725

69The Official You-Tube/Video Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official You-Tube/Video Thread Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:32 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

70The Official You-Tube/Video Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official You-Tube/Video Thread Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:00 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ lol!

71The Official You-Tube/Video Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official You-Tube/Video Thread Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:57 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

72The Official You-Tube/Video Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official You-Tube/Video Thread Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:18 am

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

Don't know why this tickled me, but this is Cal watching the end of Season 2 of Dr. Who with me.

Spoiler:

Cal learned a new word "Exterminate" which I cant get him to say again, even with bribery

73The Official You-Tube/Video Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official You-Tube/Video Thread Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:17 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

74The Official You-Tube/Video Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official You-Tube/Video Thread Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:16 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Don't fuck with giants. Even if they're an effeminate man giant.

Big Poppa Nick wrote:

Cal learned a new word "Exterminate" which I cant get him to say again, even with bribery
I once was able to get my niece to say "Shazam" and it was adorable. She wouldn't say it again. Even with the offer of treats. shake my head

75The Official You-Tube/Video Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official You-Tube/Video Thread Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:52 pm

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

BlueMaxx wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum