The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 17]

comicgeekelly

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Just picked this up at the LCS.

View user profile
picked up tha mu daken/venom 2-pack earlier and 6 poc jungle vipers (4 for me and 2 extra for anybody, prolly a tanker)

View user profile

Mnemosis

avatar
The Robert Frost of Poop
I was going to call dibs on those Jungle Vipers, but I OUGHT to be able to find them for myself. I hope.


------------------------------------
View user profile

TENIME_art

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I took a whole bunch of pictures of everything I'd gotten since CCC, even cropped & resized them all, so I could just post them from work this morning...and I forgot to upload them to Photobucket.

View user profile

Mnemosis

avatar
The Robert Frost of Poop
Dumbass.

Got the PoC wave 2 figs. Thought I wanted a third Jungle Viper, but I think I'm good with just two.


------------------------------------
View user profile

TENIME_art

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Laughing tongue

View user profile

kreepfan

avatar
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
boberthavok wrote:


I have been looking for a Ecto-1 toy car for a few years now and I find it at a family dollar of all places

Nice! I'm looking for that one too. I did manage to get this though.

The Brave and the Bold Batmobile

View user profile

TENIME_art

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
SDCC exclusive GB 'Mates from CCC (1 of 2; I couldn't find the other one):


The third TRU Minimate vehicle, an original creation of DST:


Made sure to grab this after seeing nothing but the black-suited ones since TRU started carrying the line:


These retail for $25 each - I got 'em for $5 each at CCC:

(I hate Kubricks, but I can use these as custom fodder to make me some Watchmen Minimates! Very Happy)

SDCC exclusive X-Force 'Mates from CCC (Deadpool, Cable & Domino not pictured):


SDCC exclusive X-Men 'Mates from CCC (Magneto & Wolverine not pictured):


(I gave Jubilee my old custom hairpiece/glasses, Bishop's rolled up yellow sleeves, and trimmed her "fireworks" since A. They won't fit over those gloves & B. This way it looks like they're coming from her palms, not encasing her entire hands.)

Got this guy:



...pretty much mainly for his mini-con:


...so I could do this:

Smile

Halo MegaBloks:

The figures of which look awesome with Transformers!

This was more of a necessity than a desire, unfortunately:


And pretty much my sole reason for joining the Transformers Collector's Club:


Though, by joining, I can take advantage of more than just him. tongue

View user profile

Mnemosis

avatar
The Robert Frost of Poop
Nice shoop.

Also, re: the Decepticon above... shoulder kibble, hoooooooooo!


------------------------------------
View user profile

TENIME_art

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Thanks. Took some working to get it looking good.

And, inoright!? It's one of those stupid "Power Core Combiners". Blegh.

View user profile

jaydee74

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I just got:



YAY!

View user profile
^ I want that!! Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------

Picked these up today from 7/11 Very Happy

View user profile

jaydee74

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
pumkinheadfan wrote:^ I want that!! Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------

Picked these up today from 7/11 Very Happy


I'm pretty excited about the 4th Doctor figure. I love that it comes with two interchangeable heads and the sonic screwdriver.

Those cups are very awesome. Did they come with a big gulp?

View user profile
jaydee74 wrote:I'm pretty excited about the 4th Doctor figure. I love that it comes with two interchangeable heads and the sonic screwdriver.
When I was a Wizardworld Chicago I looked for some cool Doctor Who figures and even tho they were selling them there I didn't find any I liked or in the price range I am willing to pay for them.

jaydee74 wrote:Those cups are very awesome. Did they come with a big gulp?
Yes they do! I however due to only have one kinda close by and this being the first day they were available just ended up buying a full set of 4(so I didn't have to keep going back there to get the rest of them) and a 5th one with Dr Pepper in it for the road.Very Happy



Last edited by pumkinheadfan on Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

prescribeddrone

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I have that same external harddrive.

View user profile

jaydee74

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
pumkinheadfan wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:I'm pretty excited about the 4th Doctor figure. I love that it comes with two interchangeable heads and the sonic screwdriver.
When I was a Wizardworld Chicago I looked for some cool Doctor Who figures and even tho they were selling them there I didn't find any I liked or in the price range I am willing to pay for them.

jaydee74 wrote:Those cups are very awesome. Did they come with a big gulp?
Yes they do! I however due to only have one kinda close by and this being the first day they were available just ended up buying a full set of 4(so I didn't have to keep going back there to get the rest of them) and a 5th one with Dr Pepper in it for the road.Very Happy

Every time I've seen a Doctor Who figure, I decide whether or not I wanted to get it. I would love to eventually get all 11 but Doctors 1 & 2 are mad expensive. Also, I wouldn't know if I wanted to get the color or black and white version.

Well done. So which one do you have a duplicate of?

View user profile
jaydee74 wrote:Every time I've seen a Doctor Who figure, I decide whether or not I wanted to get it. I would love to eventually get all 11 but Doctors 1 & 2 are mad expensive. Also, I wouldn't know if I wanted to get the color or black and white version.
I always seem to find like the least desirable Doctor Who figures out there when I do find them. Laughing

jaydee74 wrote:Well done. So which one do you have a duplicate of?
Oh the Gene Simmons (the Demon) one. I am gonna send it to my friend in Arkansas who is a big kiss fan like myself. Very Happy

View user profile

jaydee74

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Nice. I once passed on a third Doctor figure because I just didn't have the money to spend on it and I still kick myself over that one. To be fair, I saw three variations of the 3rd Doctor and I just really couldn't decide.

View user profile

TENIME_art

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
prescribeddrone wrote:I have that same external harddrive.

How do you like it? How long have you had it? Have you had any problems with it?

View user profile

kreepfan

avatar
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
I just picked up all these yesterday

4 different 2004 first edition Batmobiles


Ertl 1:43 scale 1989 movie Batmobile and a 1:43 scale Corgi 1960's comic Batmobile


Size comparison of the Ertl to a hotwheel

View user profile

prescribeddrone

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
TENIME_art wrote:
prescribeddrone wrote:I have that same external harddrive.

How do you like it? How long have you had it? Have you had any problems with it?

I had it almost a year and it's been fine so far.

View user profile

TENIME_art

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I've had this for a few days, I just finally got around to taking pics!!







Very Happy

View user profile

Mnemosis

avatar
The Robert Frost of Poop
Disgustingly beautiful. Everytime I see it, I have to punch myself harder to not get it.


------------------------------------
View user profile

comedianviet

avatar
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Got my Dark Phoenix Bishoujo Statue this weekend. Very Happy

[img][/img]

View user profile http://vietscustomtoys.blogspot.com/
Picked these up at a flea market over the weekend:

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum