Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

What're you playing?

+92
Freakhouse
Sandman
vikoros
jestghost
aus man
ravezombie
Heytherejeffro
Parallax_48
Xman00aoa
Arsenal0602
Batman25JM
boberthavok
jfx316
Captain Painway
UltimateUltimacy
SexyToaster
BigSoupCan
jaydee74
Hannibal king
G_Zatara
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
burntoffering08
NorrinRadd
KoDKingVegeta
Debaser77
Babybear
dpool666
prescribeddrone
GigaToast
Kainless
Winter Decay
Spazzy
elijahdprophet
Paroxysm
Cliff
deadbolt85
hrdwrkngXsoldier
blue halo
(._Y_.)
melvinlikechris
dmahoney
Chief Kamachi
Spaced4SimonPegg
MikeSabian
DickGrayson007
THALASTDRAGON
wickidchyld
Que
Nymn
Sir Not
Fresh03
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Tom
MillionDollarGeek
Chi-Town Spidey
darth__frodo
Combo Mo
Metal Misfit
Ska
Thundermatts
krpykrwly
TENIME_art
The Ignored One
Z-R0E
superdoug
Astro13Zombie
Airwolf
TheUnalteredOne
Tripper McGee
Gojiratoho
Esbat
Kearstin
JessJupiter
Sci-Fi
jester
Denim
Spider_Fan14
potatojoe
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Mnemosis
Time Consumer
jawn
The_Donster
supervenom
slacker jedi
Lee
Joshua
FroZen
Ric Magnum
shining knight
Gandicles
BlueMaxx
96 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 21]

126What're you playing? - Page 6 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:43 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Playing the shit out of Star Wars Battlefront II, and right now I'm trying to win an Xbox on eBay so I can play Republic Commandos and KOTOR 1 and 2.

http://realityfugitives.com/

127What're you playing? - Page 6 Empty Re: What're you playing? Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:41 am

jester

jester
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

playing ODST. Have fun with firefight with some buddies. My problem is the 2nd disk that comes with the game. It has halo multiplayer with all the maps. I start playing again and I realize why I don't play this game anymore online. Playing halo 3 online is like having sex with someone you completely hate. It might be something fun but, the whole time you just hate yourself.

128What're you playing? - Page 6 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:18 am

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

Esbat wrote:Playing the shit out of Star Wars Battlefront II, and right now I'm trying to win an Xbox on eBay so I can play Republic Commandos and KOTOR 1 and 2.
Dude, we really need to meet up and hit the sticks cause you have the exact same taste in video games as me. Can't tell you how many times I have played KOTOR 1 and 2. Videogame masterpieces. Laughing

129What're you playing? - Page 6 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:39 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Odin sphere

Damn now thats how you end a game..... Laughing

Spoiler:

130What're you playing? - Page 6 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:40 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just got Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days. I haven't played it yet, but only because I know it's one of those games that once I start, I'll be obsessed with it until my eyes fall out from the strain of playing an awesome game on the DS.

131What're you playing? - Page 6 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:22 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I saw at Toys R Us yesterday that all the games were buy 2 get the 3rd one free on ANYTHING. *cries* I need monies.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

132What're you playing? - Page 6 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:32 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm getting the new kingdom hearts game soon

133What're you playing? - Page 6 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:05 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ric Magnum wrote:
Esbat wrote:Playing the shit out of Star Wars Battlefront II, and right now I'm trying to win an Xbox on eBay so I can play Republic Commandos and KOTOR 1 and 2.
Dude, we really need to meet up and hit the sticks cause you have the exact same taste in video games as me. Can't tell you how many times I have played KOTOR 1 and 2. Videogame masterpieces. Laughing

Sounds like a plan, sirrah!

Still haven't won an xbox but now I'm focusing on just saving up 50 bucks instead.

134What're you playing? - Page 6 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:14 pm

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

The only thing I've played in the last month is GH5. Set list sucks, IMO. Can't wait for GH Van Halen though.

I have a handful of Wii games I need to get through though (especially Dead Rising since it's October!). Hoping to trade 'em in.

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

135What're you playing? - Page 6 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:51 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What're you playing? - Page 6 Scribblenauts061109

136What're you playing? - Page 6 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:54 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Metal Misfit wrote:The only thing I've played in the last month is GH5. Set list sucks, IMO. Can't wait for GH Van Halen though.

I have a handful of Wii games I need to get through though (especially Dead Rising since it's October!). Hoping to trade 'em in.

I've been playing GH: Van Halen on and off for the last couple weeks...so far, not that impressed...there's songs that just don't work on GH.

The one thing I do like, is that on several of the songs the crowd sings along with you...gives it more of a live feel.

137What're you playing? - Page 6 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:17 pm

Kearstin

Kearstin
Pirate
Pirate

Left 4 Dead has my heart right now. I was thinking of cheating on it with COD4, but... idk, gotta prep for L4D2.

http://www.1womanshow.com

138What're you playing? - Page 6 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:19 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Kearstin wrote:Left 4 Dead has my heart right now. I was thinking of cheating on it with COD4, but... idk, gotta prep for L4D2.

And with that statement, five hundred little nerd hearts fluttered with hope and joy. tongue

139What're you playing? - Page 6 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:26 pm

Kearstin

Kearstin
Pirate
Pirate

superdoug wrote:And with that statement, five hundred little nerd hearts fluttered with hope and joy. tongue
lo, I've never played COD, so is it worth it?

140What're you playing? - Page 6 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:02 pm

jester

jester
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Well, in a few weeks everyone in the world will be playing COD Modern Warfare 2. Mind as well get in a lil practice in before then. Smile

141What're you playing? - Page 6 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:39 pm

Kearstin

Kearstin
Pirate
Pirate

I just have to say that I played my first time of COD4. I'm sweaty, I'm a little shakey... MY MIND IS BLOWN. Why didn't I start playing this fucking game before?!?!?! AMAZING!

142What're you playing? - Page 6 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:17 am

jester

jester
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

you make it sound like the best sex ever! lol

143What're you playing? - Page 6 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:46 pm

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

Kearstin wrote:I just have to say that I played my first time of COD4. I'm sweaty, I'm a little shakey... MY MIND IS BLOWN. Why didn't I start playing this fucking game before?!?!?! AMAZING!

Well, keep playing. The sequel is coming out in mid-November.

144What're you playing? - Page 6 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:18 am

Kearstin

Kearstin
Pirate
Pirate

jester wrote:you make it sound like the best sex ever! lol
You have NO idea :P

Ric Magnum wrote:
I'm trying! I'm trying! Playing live definitely makes me feel like I'd be schooled haha

145What're you playing? - Page 6 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:00 pm

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

Kearstin wrote:
jester wrote:you make it sound like the best sex ever! lol
You have NO idea :P

Ric Magnum wrote:
I'm trying! I'm trying! Playing live definitely makes me feel like I'd be schooled haha

Don't feel bad. I get owned at COD4 all the time Laughing

146What're you playing? - Page 6 Empty Re: What're you playing? Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:56 am

darth__frodo

darth__frodo
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I'm playing the original Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance for Xbox. It gives me something to do while I lie in bed all day. I forgot how much harder it is than the sequel! And it's harder playing it by myself! It takes me like 2 hours to complete a level and 20 minutes to fight a boss. I haz strategy. Very Happy

147What're you playing? - Page 6 Empty Re: What're you playing? Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:59 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just bought Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga for the PC

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

148What're you playing? - Page 6 Empty Re: What're you playing? Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:08 am

darth__frodo

darth__frodo
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Denim wrote:I just bought Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga for the PC

I played it for Xbox. It is sooooooo fun!! I'm not sure if you're one of the people that doesn't feel a game is complete until it's 100% complete but I am. I had to do and find EVERYTHING. It made it so much more challenging and fun. Smile

149What're you playing? - Page 6 Empty Re: What're you playing? Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:09 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh, I demand that I complete it. I already have bookmarked a webpage with a walkthrough. BBTW, good to see you posting Frodo, hope you are feeling better

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

150What're you playing? - Page 6 Empty Re: What're you playing? Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:23 pm

darth__frodo

darth__frodo
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Denim wrote:Oh, I demand that I complete it. I already have bookmarked a webpage with a walkthrough. BBTW, good to see you posting Frodo, hope you are feeling better

I admit that I had to use a walkthrough to find the rest of the hidden canisters. I try not to cheat but sometimes a girl's gotta have a little help! And thanks, Denim. I didn't post much on the WUMB since CCC, but with it being completely dead now, I feel like posting a bit more on here because the PoP!ulation is soooooo much cooler. Very Happy And sadly, no, I'm not feeling any better. Sad I keep feeling like there will be a breakthrough in the next 2 weeks. Here's to hoping!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum