Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

What're you playing?

+92
Freakhouse
Sandman
vikoros
jestghost
aus man
ravezombie
Heytherejeffro
Parallax_48
Xman00aoa
Arsenal0602
Batman25JM
boberthavok
jfx316
Captain Painway
UltimateUltimacy
SexyToaster
BigSoupCan
jaydee74
Hannibal king
G_Zatara
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
burntoffering08
NorrinRadd
KoDKingVegeta
Debaser77
Babybear
dpool666
prescribeddrone
GigaToast
Kainless
Winter Decay
Spazzy
elijahdprophet
Paroxysm
Cliff
deadbolt85
hrdwrkngXsoldier
blue halo
(._Y_.)
melvinlikechris
dmahoney
Chief Kamachi
Spaced4SimonPegg
MikeSabian
DickGrayson007
THALASTDRAGON
wickidchyld
Que
Nymn
Sir Not
Fresh03
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Tom
MillionDollarGeek
Chi-Town Spidey
darth__frodo
Combo Mo
Metal Misfit
Ska
Thundermatts
krpykrwly
TENIME_art
The Ignored One
Z-R0E
superdoug
Astro13Zombie
Airwolf
TheUnalteredOne
Tripper McGee
Gojiratoho
Esbat
Kearstin
JessJupiter
Sci-Fi
jester
Denim
Spider_Fan14
potatojoe
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Mnemosis
Time Consumer
jawn
The_Donster
supervenom
slacker jedi
Lee
Joshua
FroZen
Ric Magnum
shining knight
Gandicles
BlueMaxx
96 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 21]

451What're you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:41 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ok so for the most part of the weekend I was playing Bayonetta

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

452What're you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:40 pm

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

Spazzy wrote:I need to finish that
me too, I'm stuck on chapter ten.

453What're you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:01 am

MikeSabian

MikeSabian
Ninja
Ninja

FIFA 11 (as always) - really hoping to pick up Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood & Splatterhouse

454What're you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:44 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

got back to playing Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion.

455What're you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:49 am

jfx316

jfx316
Pirate
Pirate

I just finished Sam and Max: The Penal Zone. It's really funny and well written. I can't wait to play the rest of the Sam and Max games now. And I recently started playing Starcraft 2. I got killed playing multiplayer online last night, but I still enjoy it alot.

http://realgangsterddontblog.wordpress.com/

456What're you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:22 am

jfx316

jfx316
Pirate
Pirate

I've also started Pac-Man Championship Edition DX and Dead Nation. Both are kind of awesome and addicting.

http://realgangsterddontblog.wordpress.com/

457What're you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:51 am

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

currently renting spider-man: shattered dimensions again (barely got to play it tha first time i rented it) and split/second finally, got a lil bored with some of tha tracks, wasnt expecting that

458What're you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:07 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Currently Playing Ratchet and Clank Future A Crack in Time

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

459What're you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:34 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Beatles Rock Band

460What're you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:29 am

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

Was playing Splatterhouse last week, and I beat story mode, and two arenas( West Manor Lobby, Slaughterhouse) just have to tackle the other arenas and then it's on to the classics.

My mother in law bought me Dante's Inferno:Divine Edition on Saturday, so I've been playing that. As a fan of the poem, i can understand that they'd need to take some liberties here and there, but for the most part, it's pretty spot-on. A lot of people complain, and call it a God of War clone, but the game stands on it's own two legs very well. I highly recommend.

461What're you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:33 pm

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

Currently playing 007: Goldeneye for Wii. Fun and nostalgic, but the controls are a bit... wonky.

462What're you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:41 pm

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

Dead Space

463What're you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:28 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Beat Mega Man 9 today. Toughest of the original series. And of all the Mega Man games I've played. 34% achievements gained. Some of them are ridiculous. Glad it's not on my open PS3 ID. :P

464What're you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:19 am

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

i am playing Mario Galaxy 2

465What're you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:33 am

Freakhouse

Freakhouse
Cadet
Cadet

Star Wars Battlefront 2, god people still play it.

http://www.gmrz.us

466What're you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:42 am

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

LBP2 demo

467What're you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:17 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman Arkham Asylum -- I made it to level 1 all by myself!! This is a major accomplishment for me...yes I know its sad..let me have my moment!! Laughing

468What're you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What're you playing? Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:33 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Freakhouse wrote:Star Wars Battlefront 2, god people still play it.

I wish they'd quit jerking us around and make BattleFront 3.

https://www.youtube.com/user/gavinv2?feature=mhum

469What're you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:53 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ yes Battlefront 2 was such an improvement over the first that my hopes are that they come up with a really awesome one. There is a new Battlefront for the PSP, but a solid 3rd for a console would be nice.

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:Batman Arkham Asylum -- I made it to level 1 all by myself!! This is a major accomplishment for me...yes I know its sad..let me have my moment!! Laughing
Glad you haven't given up. I've been thinking of going back over it in hard mode and finally trying to win more of those DLC challenges. But, my brother has been borrowing it for well over borrowing time allows. Hah. Bet he hasn't played it in forever. He was having more trouble with it than you were, Spaced. The fighting system throws him...? Forget what he said. He likes the story.

Playing Bayonetta.

470What're you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:05 pm

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Playing through the Xena: Warrior Princess PS 1 game, the Hades levels suck ass lol!

471What're you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:32 pm

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

the old PS 1 Fighting Force game... Its amazing!!!

472What're you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What're you playing? Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:53 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Isn't it? Best beat'em up for the PS1. The sequel was awful. They turned it into an action/adventure with just the main guy with the jean jacket as a spec-ops type of game. Very awful. Remember using codes to jump through levels because it was so tedious and boring.

Playing DCUO. I love and hate this game. Hard to explain.

473What're you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:28 pm

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

Currently finishing up Mass Effect 2. I was playing the Arcade X-Men but I have no one to play with and none of my friends who have xbox are playing it. Sad

https://www.facebook.com/#!/christina.reichl

474What're you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:35 pm

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

LittleBigPlanet 2, and the Bulletstorm demo.

475What're you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:00 am

Kearstin

Kearstin
Pirate
Pirate

Just got Dead Rising 2. 1/3 thru Bioshock 2, and then I'm 100% at L4D on achievement and 99% left on 2!

http://www.1womanshow.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum