Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Panels On Pages Forum

+16
FroZen
krpykrwly
shining knight
alucardbarnivous
Topcat
deadbolt85
Splitty
Combo Mo
Debaser77
Esbat
Justin
Administrator
Lee
blue halo
Joshua
Silent K
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1The Panels On Pages Forum Empty The Panels On Pages Forum Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:37 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Please, use this thread to address any technical issues or questions you may have regarding our slick-ass new forums.

2The Panels On Pages Forum Empty Re: The Panels On Pages Forum Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:39 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I would recommend putting a link to the main site on the forum. Unless of course there is one already there and I just don't see it.

3The Panels On Pages Forum Empty Re: The Panels On Pages Forum Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:47 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Silent K wrote:Please, use this thread to address any technical issues or questions you may have regarding our slick-ass new forums.
Technically speaking, what makes this forum, as you say, "slick-assed"?

4The Panels On Pages Forum Empty Re: The Panels On Pages Forum Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:49 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

blue halo wrote:
Silent K wrote:Please, use this thread to address any technical issues or questions you may have regarding our slick-ass new forums.
Technically speaking, what makes this forum, as you say, "slick-assed"?

Slick-ass is more a state of mind, not to get technical.

5The Panels On Pages Forum Empty Re: The Panels On Pages Forum Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:54 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

But what if you slathered your ass in baby oil, would that not, technically speaking, be a slick-ass?

6The Panels On Pages Forum Empty Re: The Panels On Pages Forum Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:55 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

blue halo wrote:But what if you slathered your ass in baby oil, would that not, technically speaking, be a slick-ass?

:cheers:

7The Panels On Pages Forum Empty Re: The Panels On Pages Forum Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:58 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I do have an issue, though. I don't know if it's possible with the forum code, but can you guys switch the placement of the "PREVIEW" and "SEND" buttons? I'm rather fond of hitting TAB then ENTER to post. So, can you?

8The Panels On Pages Forum Empty Re: The Panels On Pages Forum Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:06 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

blue halo wrote:I do have an issue, though. I don't know if it's possible with the forum code, but can you guys switch the placement of the "PREVIEW" and "SEND" buttons? I'm rather fond of hitting TAB then ENTER to post. So, can you?
Yeah, that's a pain. Just how it is, unfortunately.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

9The Panels On Pages Forum Empty Re: The Panels On Pages Forum Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:08 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Oh, that's just lame.

10The Panels On Pages Forum Empty Re: The Panels On Pages Forum Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:34 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Yep. Can't change that bastard.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

11The Panels On Pages Forum Empty Re: The Panels On Pages Forum Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:45 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Spidey_82 wrote:Yep. Can't change that bastard.
Who you callin' bastard, jerkstick?!

12The Panels On Pages Forum Empty Re: The Panels On Pages Forum Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:48 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

You and the Preview button.

13The Panels On Pages Forum Empty Re: The Panels On Pages Forum Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:34 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Oh, ok. Thanks for clearing that up! afro

14The Panels On Pages Forum Empty Re: The Panels On Pages Forum Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:56 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Is there any way to reduce the amount of dead space between the post and the signature (or in the case of those without sigs, the post and the end of the post)?

15The Panels On Pages Forum Empty Re: The Panels On Pages Forum Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:22 am

Justin

Justin
Pirate
Pirate

You could just write down here....

16The Panels On Pages Forum Empty Re: The Panels On Pages Forum Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:14 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well the MP for the PM button is freakin' with my mind. But otherwise, I really like this forum. It loads a HELLUVAlot faster on my PC than the damn WUMB does.

http://realityfugitives.com/

17The Panels On Pages Forum Empty Re: The Panels On Pages Forum Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:38 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

How do I get the smell of PoP! off my clothes before I sneak back onto WUMB?

18The Panels On Pages Forum Empty Re: The Panels On Pages Forum Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:35 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've had it a few times where the quote button doesn't show up...a few times where the posts bleed over top of each other...a few times where username, location, etc...is a jumbled mess.

Usually refreshing seems to help...

Not sure if it's a technical thing or if my computer is taking a shit on me. scratch

19The Panels On Pages Forum Empty Re: The Panels On Pages Forum Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:49 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

K: I think it's nothing I can change, but will have to ask in the Forumotion help forum.

Esbat: For now we're using default buttons, but I'm pushing for our own designed ones. Maybe in the future.

Debaser: The smell is not a problem, but I think they'll catch the hickey.

Combo: Not sure. I sometimes have this problem with the forums menu, so maybe it's coding problem. HTML crap or something like that.

20The Panels On Pages Forum Empty Re: The Panels On Pages Forum Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:53 pm

Splitty

Splitty
Ninja
Ninja

Combo Mo wrote:I've had it a few times where the quote button doesn't show up...a few times where the posts bleed over top of each other...a few times where username, location, etc...is a jumbled mess.

Usually refreshing seems to help...

Not sure if it's a technical thing or if my computer is taking a shit on me. scratch
No, I'm having the same problem.
Especially if someone posts a pic, then someone replies to that pic. It wont' show that whole reply without plopping the next reply right in the middle. And some big blue sections where posts would go.
But when I go back later it's fine! ??

..Are the posts on a fixed size limit?
I tried making a list new topic in the movies/tv, but it said it could only be up to 50 characters and wouldn't post. Sad

Also, I've got a HUGE folder of smilies if youz need them.

http://www.myspace.com/splitty

21The Panels On Pages Forum Empty Re: The Panels On Pages Forum Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:06 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

The post shouldn't be limited for more than 5 digits number of letters, but the topic title is.

22The Panels On Pages Forum Empty Re: The Panels On Pages Forum Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:14 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Debaser77 wrote:How do I get the smell of PoP! off my clothes before I sneak back onto WUMB?

You f---ing slut! tongue

23The Panels On Pages Forum Empty Re: The Panels On Pages Forum Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:11 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Not the first time I've heard that one! Very Happy

24The Panels On Pages Forum Empty Re: The Panels On Pages Forum Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:29 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Silent K wrote:
Debaser77 wrote:How do I get the smell of PoP! off my clothes before I sneak back onto WUMB?

You f---ing slut! tongue

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Whutevah...I do what I WAUNT!!!

25The Panels On Pages Forum Empty Re: The Panels On Pages Forum Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:33 pm

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

Shocked Oh shit, Jason's got Mod powers.

I am so screwed. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum