The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Video Game Buys

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

76 Re: Video Game Buys on Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:56 am

Debaser77

avatar
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven
My parents got me Guitar Hero: World Tour and Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga for my b-day!


------------------------------------
Hell has frozen over...I am now on the Twitter at http://twitter.com/Debaser77

View user profile

77 Re: Video Game Buys on Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:10 am

Chief Kamachi

avatar
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
This guy's selling DJ Hero on craigslist for 75 bucks(360). Picking it up today. thumbs up

View user profile

78 Re: Video Game Buys on Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:14 pm

Airwolf

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
picked up BAD COMPANY 2 the other day

pretty fucking sweeeeeet!

View user profile

79 Re: Video Game Buys on Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:55 pm

Esbat

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Onimusha 3
Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
Dark Angel
Metroid Prime
Guilty Gear X
and Rumble Roses the greatest Esbat approved game for the last generation of consoles.

View user profile http://realityfugitives.com/

80 Re: Video Game Buys on Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:01 am

I got Dead Space for 10 bucks, and preordered Modnation Racers

View user profile

81 Re: Video Game Buys on Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:50 pm

melvinlikechris

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Just got Guitar Hero: Metallica for the Wii

View user profile

82 Re: Video Game Buys on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:28 pm

prescribeddrone

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
god of war 3

View user profile

83 Re: Video Game Buys on Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:34 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I finally bought L4D.


------------------------------------




Spaced Asylum

Spaced Twitter

Spaced Facebook
View user profile

84 Re: Video Game Buys on Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:19 pm

I just picked up a used copy of Arkham Asylum. I've played it before and loved it.

View user profile

85 Re: Video Game Buys on Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:05 pm

I want Modnation Racers really badly. I think I'll go pre-order. I also kinda want Red Dead Redemption.

View user profile

86 Re: Video Game Buys on Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:48 pm

not a game, but tha 2 blue xbox 360 battery packs came in over tha weekend i think. i needed those, my first two packs dont really charge anymore, so i got 3 good ones, gonna need em too, cuz as usual before a convention, i get some superhero video game action in.

me + xbox + superhero games + multiple battery packs + several cans of game fuel = excellent times

View user profile

87 Re: Video Game Buys on Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:57 pm

Astro13Zombie

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Been meaning to buy this for a while now..
Finally got it today.





THALASTDRAGON wrote:not a game, but tha 2 blue xbox 360 battery packs came in over tha weekend i think. i needed those, my first two packs dont really charge anymore, so i got 3 good ones, gonna need em too, cuz as usual before a convention, i get some superhero video game action in.

me + xbox + superhero games + multiple battery packs + several cans of game fuel = excellent times
I still need to buy some rechargeable packs.....never had any
I have just been using regular batteries. Sad

View user profile

88 Re: Video Game Buys on Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:14 am



I played through this via a friends copy years ago, and now, I finally got ahold of one of my own.

View user profile http://dizzyclockwork.deviantart.com/

89 Re: Video Game Buys on Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:15 am

Astro13Zombie

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
wub

View user profile

90 Re: Video Game Buys on Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:22 am

I know, right? Haha. big grin

View user profile http://dizzyclockwork.deviantart.com/

91 Re: Video Game Buys on Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:30 am

Astro13Zombie wrote:
THALASTDRAGON wrote:not a game, but tha 2 blue xbox 360 battery packs came in over tha weekend i think. i needed those, my first two packs dont really charge anymore, so i got 3 good ones, gonna need em too, cuz as usual before a convention, i get some superhero video game action in.

me + xbox + superhero games + multiple battery packs + several cans of game fuel = excellent times
I still need to buy some rechargeable packs.....never had any
I have just been using regular batteries. Sad

u should def get some, its hard to find tha singles anymore tho, tha only ones i ever see come wit tha play and charge kit. those blues ones were a set i got off ebay for a great price.

View user profile

92 Re: Video Game Buys on Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:27 am

KoDKingVegeta

avatar
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Im playing Zelda, Spirit Tracks for the DS, and its a really good game.

View user profile

93 Re: Video Game Buys on Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:58 am

Chief Kamachi

avatar
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Got Halo ODST today in anticipation for the reach beta.

View user profile

94 Re: Video Game Buys on Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:32 am

KoDKingVegeta

avatar
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
ravezombie wrote:

I played through this via a friends copy years ago, and now, I finally got ahold of one of my own.

That is the BEST Silent Hill game. Well thats my .02cents

View user profile

95 Re: Video Game Buys on Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:22 pm

Astro13Zombie

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Chief Kamachi wrote:Got Halo ODST today in anticipation for the reach beta.
I don't have ODST......you need it to get in to the beta..right?
Shit Mad

View user profile

96 Re: Video Game Buys on Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:42 pm

BlueMaxx

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
ravezombie wrote:

I played through this via a friends copy years ago, and now, I finally got ahold of one of my own.
I need to get all the Silent Hills. I had the first three, but traded them for Christmas gifts. Sad Stupid selflessness. dry

View user profile

97 Re: Video Game Buys on Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:22 am

Chief Kamachi

avatar
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Astro13Zombie wrote:
Chief Kamachi wrote:Got Halo ODST today in anticipation for the reach beta.
I don't have ODST......you need it to get in to the beta..right?
Shit Mad

Yup, but you've got till may 3rd(beta date). Got my copy at Best Buy for $40. Good price.

View user profile

98 Re: Video Game Buys on Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:29 am

THALASTDRAGON wrote:
Astro13Zombie wrote:
THALASTDRAGON wrote:not a game, but tha 2 blue xbox 360 battery packs came in over tha weekend i think. i needed those, my first two packs dont really charge anymore, so i got 3 good ones, gonna need em too, cuz as usual before a convention, i get some superhero video game action in.

me + xbox + superhero games + multiple battery packs + several cans of game fuel = excellent times
I still need to buy some rechargeable packs.....never had any
I have just been using regular batteries. Sad

u should def get some, its hard to find tha singles anymore tho, tha only ones i ever see come wit tha play and charge kit. those blues ones were a set i got off ebay for a great price.

You can get the single battery pack and charger at Walmart. Thats where I got mine.

View user profile

99 Re: Video Game Buys on Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:32 am

Does anyone have NHL 10. I keep seeing this game and reading how great it is, but have yet to get it. I want to wait until the price drops on it before I get it, though. I heard that they are only making NHL 11 for the Wii next year and not for the PS3 or X-Box 360. I think this is a good idea. It will give them a lot of time to put some extra thought and energy into NHL 12 for PS3 and X-Box 360. This is something they should do with Madden. But EA won't because Madden is one of their biggest money makers. Madden needs some serious attention to detail to work out all the bugs they have had for the past 3-4 years.

View user profile

100 Re: Video Game Buys on Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:07 pm

Spazzy

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
KoDKingVegeta wrote:Im playing Zelda, Spirit Tracks for the DS, and its a really good game.

silent hill scares the crap out of me.. but i still play it.. ><

View user profile http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum