Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marvel Unveils "The Architects"

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Marvel Unveils "The Architects" Empty Marvel Unveils "The Architects" Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:46 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/marvel-comics-the-architects-101206.html

Marvel Unveils The ARCHITECTS

The very fabric of the Marvel Universe is changing and the Architects are the ones leading the charge! Marvel’s Architects initiative spotlights the writers and artists telling the most exciting and impactful stories that rock the Marvel Universe to its very core every month.

But just who are the writers in Marvel’s Architects?

· Brian Michael Bendis, writer of Avengers, New Avengers, Death of Spider-Man, the upcoming Moon Knight and an upcoming top secret project
· Matt Fraction, writer of Thor, Invincible Iron Man, and a top secret upcoming event
· Ed Brubaker, writer of Captain America, Secret Avengers and top secret upcoming new series
· Jonathan Hickman, writer of Fantastic Four, S.H.I.E.L.D. and a top secret upcoming new series
· Jason Aaron, writer of Wolverine, Astonishing Spider-Man & Wolverine and a top secret upcoming new series

“These are five of the top writers in comics and they’re writing some of the best Marvel Comics ever” said C.B. Cebulski, SVP Creator & Content Development. “Each of their projects lays the groundwork for the future of the Marvel Universe and in 2011, their plans—which are being seeded in their current work as we speak—will come to fruition. There’s never been a better time to be a Marvel fan.”

Top secret projects! Sweet. These are 5 of my favorite 7 or 8 writers in the biz right now so I can't wait to see what this brings.

2Marvel Unveils "The Architects" Empty Re: Marvel Unveils "The Architects" Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:20 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

Interesting to see Fraction doesn't have Uncanny X-Men listed under his output. Maybe the co-writing stint with Kieron Gillen is just a transition as the latter takes over, like it was with Fraction & Brubaker.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

3Marvel Unveils "The Architects" Empty Re: Marvel Unveils "The Architects" Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:38 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

4 awesome writers and one good writer. Cool news.

4Marvel Unveils "The Architects" Empty Re: Marvel Unveils "The Architects" Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:48 pm

Parallax_48

Parallax_48
Cadet
Cadet

Hmmm...still don't know if its enough to make me try Marvel comics again.

5Marvel Unveils "The Architects" Empty Re: Marvel Unveils "The Architects" Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:45 pm

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

Hickman writes it, I'm there, no questions asked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum