Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

New VENOM ongoing! Rick Remender and Tony Moore

+3
Spider_Fan14
Mnemosis
prescribeddrone
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://marvel.com/news/story/14792/who_is_venom

Count me... IN!

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I TOTALLY support the John Jameson theory. It's a nice little throwback to the cartoon, and the only pairing that really makes sense. They've specifically built up his relationship with Cap recently, AND in doing so returned him to the spotlight in Big Time.

Spider-Man will have to fight Venom, will don a Reverbium laced suit to do it, and then the symbiote will be remanded to Cap. Jameson, who'll have been involved in Big Time in some way, will step forward and offer to wear the suit and work for Cap, or some such.

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This sounds cool, I like Tony Moore's art so this might be worth checking out.

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i wonder who is going to be the new venom. we will see in some of the one shots coming out soon

Foreigner_Man

Foreigner_Man
Ninja
Ninja

Venom's identity revealed!

Spoiler:

Dunno how I feel about this, but this seems cool. I've never been interested in Venom before, but this might be able to sell me the character.

Last edited by rwe1138 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added spoiler tags. ;))

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That's an interesting choice for Venom. Could be a cool series.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm not sure about the book, but I LOVE the artwork.

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I like the redesign of the costume as well. The art is outstanding.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum