The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Travis's Random Observation

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76 Re: Travis's Random Observation on Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:00 pm

Xman00aoa

avatar
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
I find that I need an amp for my guitar, I am soo not that acoustic d-bag that ruined the acoustic guitar for me in college. Plus you can't do a killer power solo


------------------------------------
Superfly Manservant, GL Corp member, Ninja

Twitter:Xman00Aoa





View user profile

77 Re: Travis's Random Observation on Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:35 pm

Xman00aoa

avatar
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
I think I'm going to watch G.I Joe: Rise of Cobra


------------------------------------
Superfly Manservant, GL Corp member, Ninja

Twitter:Xman00Aoa





View user profile

78 Re: Travis's Random Observation on Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:43 pm

Xman00aoa

avatar
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
last random thought for the night.
I don't know, that makes me more of a nerd, but now in using Dragon to actually talk and post it. It's actually kind of cool because they found that in writing here and it's almost making it feel more like minority report. Except I don't have my hands in Scientology. Holy crap it's scary, watching the type one saying, as I'm saying it and it it's scary now, I don't have to think about how to place my thoughts into words. Now it's just coming out is as I say it. I can now become the world's greatest writer. But if you're talking to a computer does it make you a writer, does that take away something from Hemingway? I mean, would Hemingway be Hemingway if he could speak into a computer, Would the old man and the sea, be the same kind of book if you just slurred his words into a microphone and if you think about it. That should be what Alan Moore does now I mean, do you people read the neo-Nam con. Okay, apparently, there is a word that Dragon does not understand.


------------------------------------
Superfly Manservant, GL Corp member, Ninja

Twitter:Xman00Aoa





View user profile

79 Re: Travis's Random Observation on Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:39 pm

Xman00aoa

avatar
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
I saw the greatest thing at work today.

Apparently if you are pretty, know you are pretty, and then dont understand why you have to work, because you are pretty things should be handed to you, but no...... So what do you do, make a complete ass out of yourself in front of the whole building.

Evil Travis is laughing


------------------------------------
Superfly Manservant, GL Corp member, Ninja

Twitter:Xman00Aoa





View user profile

80 Re: Travis's Random Observation on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:35 am

Xman00aoa

avatar
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Random Observation: Why do I have the Almost Alice cd on my Zune?


------------------------------------
Superfly Manservant, GL Corp member, Ninja

Twitter:Xman00Aoa





View user profile

81 Re: Travis's Random Observation on Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:00 pm

Xman00aoa

avatar
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
To add more fruit or vegetables (no tomato) to hurl at me

I liked both Punisher movies


------------------------------------
Superfly Manservant, GL Corp member, Ninja

Twitter:Xman00Aoa





View user profile

82 Re: Travis's Random Observation on Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:02 pm

comicgeekelly

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
*high five*

I liked those movies too.

View user profile

83 Re: Travis's Random Observation on Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:12 pm

WhiteBlackDynamite

avatar
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
THERE ARE THREE PUNISHER MOVIES!!!


------------------------------------
Twilight Tony, Heavyweight Champion, Doctor Lawyer Boss DDS, Chief Super-Fly Czar

[quote="dmahoney"] Editing: it can make even Tony sound competent.[/quote]

[quote="Silent K"] Tony talking about computer problems gives me cold sweats.[/quote]


View user profile http://www.superflycomics.com

84 Re: Travis's Random Observation on Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:12 pm

WhiteBlackDynamite

avatar
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
WhiteBlackDynamite wrote:THERE ARE THREE PUNISHER MOVIES!!!
You forgot the only good one.


------------------------------------
Twilight Tony, Heavyweight Champion, Doctor Lawyer Boss DDS, Chief Super-Fly Czar

[quote="dmahoney"] Editing: it can make even Tony sound competent.[/quote]

[quote="Silent K"] Tony talking about computer problems gives me cold sweats.[/quote]


View user profile http://www.superflycomics.com

85 Re: Travis's Random Observation on Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:32 pm

Rath99

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
WhiteBlackDynamite wrote:THERE ARE THREE PUNISHER MOVIES!!!

I was going to say the same thing.

What two movies are you talking about Travis?


------------------------------------


View user profile

86 Re: Travis's Random Observation on Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:31 pm

Xman00aoa

avatar
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
no in my mind there was only two punisher movies, there should not be even counting the first as it was rated PG-13 and techniclly Dolph Lundgren was no punisher, he was drago with a knife with a skull on it. The skull makes the punisher


------------------------------------
Superfly Manservant, GL Corp member, Ninja

Twitter:Xman00Aoa





View user profile

87 Re: Travis's Random Observation on Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:38 pm

Heytherejeffro

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Xman00aoa wrote:no in my mind there was only two punisher movies, there should not be even counting the first as it was rated PG-13 and techniclly Dolph Lundgren was no punisher, he was drago with a knife with a skull on it. The skull makes the punisher

You shut your whore mouth!

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

88 Re: Travis's Random Observation on Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:02 pm

WhiteBlackDynamite

avatar
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Heytherejeffro wrote:You shut your whore mouth!
If you feel like putting a punch in a box and mailing it to the store, I can make sure it gets delivered...


------------------------------------
Twilight Tony, Heavyweight Champion, Doctor Lawyer Boss DDS, Chief Super-Fly Czar

[quote="dmahoney"] Editing: it can make even Tony sound competent.[/quote]

[quote="Silent K"] Tony talking about computer problems gives me cold sweats.[/quote]


View user profile http://www.superflycomics.com

89 Re: Travis's Random Observation on Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:57 pm

Xman00aoa

avatar
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
I think that a good way to look at things right now. Besides the fact that I'm using Dragon again deposed, which is really lazy for me to have a keyboard that lights up, but it's a good way to stains without having to type it out loud stupid on a computer to make it sound better in your own mind thoughts

after much deliberation and haranguing from people who may or may not be Tad I've decided to make a certain change in what I plan to do in the month of March, which may or may not have to do with the cease and desist order. I have received from a certain movie studio will remain nameless. The BW. I said it would be more fun to go and annoy other nerds which makes life really all about living so. I have decided to make the plans through C2E2 due in large plus there is somebody there who can teach me how to be maxing and relaxing all cool that would be awesome.


------------------------------------
Superfly Manservant, GL Corp member, Ninja

Twitter:Xman00Aoa





View user profile

90 Re: Travis's Random Observation on Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:59 pm

Xman00aoa

avatar
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Oh yeah Im sorry did someone actually think that the Dolph Lundgren Punisher flick "should have happend"

God only hope they give Garth Ennis a crate of Guiness and some coke and let him write the next flick


------------------------------------
Superfly Manservant, GL Corp member, Ninja

Twitter:Xman00Aoa





View user profile

91 Re: Travis's Random Observation on Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:17 pm

Heytherejeffro

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Xman00aoa wrote:I think that a good way to look at things right now. Besides the fact that I'm using Dragon again deposed, which is really lazy for me to have a keyboard that lights up, but it's a good way to stains without having to type it out loud stupid on a computer to make it sound better in your own mind thoughts

after much deliberation and haranguing from people who may or may not be Tad I've decided to make a certain change in what I plan to do in the month of March, which may or may not have to do with the cease and desist order. I have received from a certain movie studio will remain nameless. The BW. I said it would be more fun to go and annoy other nerds which makes life really all about living so. I have decided to make the plans through C2E2 due in large plus there is somebody there who can teach me how to be maxing and relaxing all cool that would be awesome.
This reads like it was in English, translated to Japanese, and then re-translated back to English.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

92 Re: Travis's Random Observation on Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:33 pm

Xman00aoa

avatar
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Heytherejeffro wrote:
Xman00aoa wrote:I think that a good way to look at things right now. Besides the fact that I'm using Dragon again deposed, which is really lazy for me to have a keyboard that lights up, but it's a good way to stains without having to type it out loud stupid on a computer to make it sound better in your own mind thoughts

after much deliberation and haranguing from people who may or may not be Tad I've decided to make a certain change in what I plan to do in the month of March, which may or may not have to do with the cease and desist order. I have received from a certain movie studio will remain nameless. The BW. I said it would be more fun to go and annoy other nerds which makes life really all about living so. I have decided to make the plans through C2E2 due in large plus there is somebody there who can teach me how to be maxing and relaxing all cool that would be awesome.
This reads like it was in English, translated to Japanese, and then re-translated back to English.

Welcome to my World


------------------------------------
Superfly Manservant, GL Corp member, Ninja

Twitter:Xman00Aoa





View user profile

93 Re: Travis's Random Observation on Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:57 pm

WhiteBlackDynamite

avatar
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Lundgren was the only real Punisher!!*







*sponsored by the Dolf Lundgren for President Committee.


------------------------------------
Twilight Tony, Heavyweight Champion, Doctor Lawyer Boss DDS, Chief Super-Fly Czar

[quote="dmahoney"] Editing: it can make even Tony sound competent.[/quote]

[quote="Silent K"] Tony talking about computer problems gives me cold sweats.[/quote]


View user profile http://www.superflycomics.com

94 Re: Travis's Random Observation on Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:35 pm

Xman00aoa

avatar
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
*sigh* I'm going to drop you on youre head and then explain to you the what was wrong with everything you said there


------------------------------------
Superfly Manservant, GL Corp member, Ninja

Twitter:Xman00Aoa





View user profile

95 Re: Travis's Random Observation on Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:37 pm

WhiteBlackDynamite

avatar
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Only if you promise to learn to type first.


------------------------------------
Twilight Tony, Heavyweight Champion, Doctor Lawyer Boss DDS, Chief Super-Fly Czar

[quote="dmahoney"] Editing: it can make even Tony sound competent.[/quote]

[quote="Silent K"] Tony talking about computer problems gives me cold sweats.[/quote]


View user profile http://www.superflycomics.com

96 Re: Travis's Random Observation on Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:14 pm

Demonweasel

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
WhiteBlackDynamite wrote:Only if you promise to learn to type first.

BURN.

And when *Tony* burns you, that's just sad


------------------------------------
Thacher E Cleveland - Grandpa, PoP Princess Whipping Boy
www.demonweasel.com
www.twitter.com/demonweasel
www.facebook.com/demonweasel
www.superflycomics.com
View user profile http://www.demonweasel.com

97 Re: Travis's Random Observation on Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:30 pm

Xman00aoa

avatar
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
I call non burn on the grounds that Ive had a sick dog around me all day demanding attention


------------------------------------
Superfly Manservant, GL Corp member, Ninja

Twitter:Xman00Aoa





View user profile

98 Re: Travis's Random Observation on Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:45 pm

Demonweasel

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I...well...but look...dang it, he's got me there...


------------------------------------
Thacher E Cleveland - Grandpa, PoP Princess Whipping Boy
www.demonweasel.com
www.twitter.com/demonweasel
www.facebook.com/demonweasel
www.superflycomics.com
View user profile http://www.demonweasel.com

99 Re: Travis's Random Observation on Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:53 pm

WhiteBlackDynamite

avatar
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Hey!


------------------------------------
Twilight Tony, Heavyweight Champion, Doctor Lawyer Boss DDS, Chief Super-Fly Czar

[quote="dmahoney"] Editing: it can make even Tony sound competent.[/quote]

[quote="Silent K"] Tony talking about computer problems gives me cold sweats.[/quote]


View user profile http://www.superflycomics.com

100 Re: Travis's Random Observation on Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:36 pm

WonderWoman2.0

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
It's kind of adorable watching Thacher completely pull his punches when it comes to burning his friends. Laughing


------------------------------------
View user profile http://effyeahmegwhite.tumblr.com/

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum