Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

JohnCon 2011!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1JohnCon 2011!! Empty JohnCon 2011!! Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:26 am

VoodooPrincess

VoodooPrincess
Cadet
Cadet

Hey everyone!

It's my first time here, and I was directed by a friend. You see, I am the secretary of the HOPkins Science fiction and Fantasy Association (HOPSFA), and we're throwing a Convention this April 8,9, and 10th. So far, we know that there will be a Magic the Gathering tournament, pen and paper games, video games, panels, vendors, a rave, anime, etc.

However, I come to all of you with a request. If anyone here is an artist, writer, store-owner, fantasy/geeky goods maker, or good friend of any of these people, and is interested/knows someone who is interested in giving a panel or vending at our Con, and is located in the general East Coast area, we would love to have you! Any information would be helpful as we would love to make this as awesome as we can.

More information will be available in the coming weeks, and for those of you who are interested in attending we'd love to have you join us!

Thank you so much for your help in advance, and happy geeking! Smile

2JohnCon 2011!! Empty Re: JohnCon 2011!! Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:53 pm

JonSpangler

JonSpangler
Pirate
Pirate

Good Luck with that Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum