The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finding PoP-Cast on Droid

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Finding PoP-Cast on Droid on Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:45 pm

Kaustic

Cadet
Cadet
I am using DoggCatcher on my Droid to get most of my podcasts back from when I had an Ipod Nano. I was wondering if there was a way to find the Podcast, not just the RSS Feed on the application. Or if there is any other way that I can listen to the cast. I have been away for several months and I love the show!

View user profile

2 Re: Finding PoP-Cast on Droid on Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:48 pm

I'm not the most technical guy on here, and I have an Iphone, but cant you get Itunes on a Droid? All the PCN shows are on our Itunes feed. Hope that helps, or somebody that knows more than I do can help you.

------------------------------------
View user profile

3 Re: Finding PoP-Cast on Droid on Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:21 pm

Lee

Administrator
Administrator
Hey, Kaustic! I use DoggCatcher on my Droid Incredible and it works pretty well. It's definitely the best Android podcatcher I've found. Enter this into the feed field and you get all the updates.

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/rss55563.xml

Unfortunately, you can't simply search for us, but I have had trouble searching for pretty big name podcasts on there before. I have no idea where their directory is pulled from.

Joshua wrote:If Panels On Pages is a clique, they're about as competent at managing a clique as Wizard is a comic book convention.
View user profile http://www.leerodriguez.net

4 Re: Finding PoP-Cast on Droid on Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:35 pm

Kaustic

Cadet
Cadet
Awesome, thanks for the feed link Lee, downloading now!

View user profile

5 Re: Finding PoP-Cast on Droid on Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:29 am

Mnemosis

The Robert Frost of Poop
And hey, Kaustic... WELCOME ABOARD!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum