Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Batman and Robin

+29
Bigtymin504
azrael07
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Foreigner_Man
Spider_Fan14
The Ignored One
Kainless
BlueMaxx
LordD3r3k
LOOSECANNON
shiky800
comicgeekelly
Jherek
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
prescribeddrone
Chi-Town Spidey
Mnemosis
Brian Cunningham
Thundermatts
melvinlikechris
shining knight
Joshua
Batman25JM
jaydee74
Debaser77
Lee
Fresh03
Administrator
Esbat
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 14]

301Batman and Robin - Page 13 Empty Re: Batman and Robin Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:58 pm

LOOSECANNON

LOOSECANNON
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Boring. Tomasi and Gleason are here. Rejoice.

http://www.comicsbulletin.com

302Batman and Robin - Page 13 Empty Re: Batman and Robin Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:03 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I liked how this story ended and I really enjoyed this character, The Absence. I hope that we see her again at some point. Maybe have go up against Bruce this time as Batman. Could be neat. Looking forward to Tomasi on this book. Should be awesome.

303Batman and Robin - Page 13 Empty Re: Batman and Robin Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:28 am

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I really liked this arc, but I think I'll be dropping the book. I getting a bit burnt out on Batman and between this and the main Batman book, I chose that one.

304Batman and Robin - Page 13 Empty Re: Batman and Robin Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:37 am

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I didn't really care for the arc overall, but I did like the interactions between Damian and Dick this issue

305Batman and Robin - Page 13 Empty Re: Batman and Robin Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:54 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The interactions between the two are one of the main reasons this is a top of the stack book for me.

306Batman and Robin - Page 13 Empty Re: Batman and Robin Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:16 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman & Robin #19

Liked the art. Hated the story. Hated the arc. Glad it's over. Can't wait for Tomasi to come aboard.

307Batman and Robin - Page 13 Empty Re: Batman and Robin Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:28 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

New issue was AWESOME! thumbs up

308Batman and Robin - Page 13 Empty Re: Batman and Robin Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:03 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I thought it was ok. I didnt hate it?

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

309Batman and Robin - Page 13 Empty Re: Batman and Robin Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:11 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spazzy wrote:I thought it was ok. I didnt hate it?
Really? I enjoyed the hell out of it. I loved the beginning with the group watching the movie and I liked the interaction between Damian and Gordon. I love how Tomasi writes the characters and I thought the art was pretty to look at.

310Batman and Robin - Page 13 Empty Re: Batman and Robin Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:14 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well yeah I see that. I said I didnt hate it tongue

I think he really gets the dynamic of Dick and the little hell spawn

311Batman and Robin - Page 13 Empty Re: Batman and Robin Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:22 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spazzy wrote:Well yeah I see that. I said I didnt hate it tongue
Don't stab me!
Spazzy wrote:
I think he really gets the dynamic of Dick and the little hell spawn
Wink
Yeah. I like it as well. Tomasi did a lot of good stories towards the end of the Nightwing run so I can tell he gets Dick Grayson but I liked how all the characters were written in this. This is without a doubt my favorite Batman book.

312Batman and Robin - Page 13 Empty Re: Batman and Robin Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I will pass on the stabbings since you mentioned the Nightwing Wink

313Batman and Robin - Page 13 Empty Re: Batman and Robin Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:24 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spazzy wrote:I will pass on the stabbings since you mentioned the Nightwing Wink
Whew! He wrote some outstanding Nightwing stories.

314Batman and Robin - Page 13 Empty Re: Batman and Robin Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:25 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yes

315Batman and Robin - Page 13 Empty Re: Batman and Robin Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:00 am

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I thought this was a good start to Tomasi's run as well. I liked that Gordon put Damian in his place evil

316Batman and Robin - Page 13 Empty Re: Batman and Robin Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:16 am

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Twisted Evil

317Batman and Robin - Page 13 Empty Re: Batman and Robin Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:31 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:I thought this was a good start to Tomasi's run as well. I liked that Gordon put Damian in his place evil
I thought it was also cool that even though Gordon was putting him in his place, Daimian still calls him "Old Man". That kid is such a snot. Laughing

318Batman and Robin - Page 13 Empty Re: Batman and Robin Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:33 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman and Robin #20

Oh, my god I loved this. After one issue Tomasi has made this one of my favorite books. Tomasi has become one of my absolute favorite writers.

The art was great. I loved that panel of Damian coming crashing in with his Batarangs/Birdarangs in his hands. Oh, so good.

Gordon putting Damian in his place while Damian still gave him attitude was just great.

I loved the family movie night. Didn't Tomasi do that once in his Nightwing run? I seem to remember that.

319Batman and Robin - Page 13 Empty Re: Batman and Robin Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:41 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

He might have. I kind of remember that as well. He's my second favorite writer behind Johns and this book has become my second favorite book behind Green Lantern. It's full of awesome.

320Batman and Robin - Page 13 Empty Re: Batman and Robin Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:16 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomasi has a great knack for capturing a characters individual voice even in a large group environment like in GLC. I was hoping he'd be the one to take over the JLA when McDuffy left, but sadly that wasn't the case.

321Batman and Robin - Page 13 Empty Re: Batman and Robin Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:37 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomasi on JLA would be AWESOME! I so hope he takes over when Robinson's run (gross) is over.

322Batman and Robin - Page 13 Empty Re: Batman and Robin Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:40 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Remember when Wizard did an interview with him and asked the fans to submit questions? They chose my question regarding him writing JLA. He said he'd love the opportunity but it wasn't in any future plans.

Then we got Robinson shake my head

323Batman and Robin - Page 13 Empty Re: Batman and Robin Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:42 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^I do remember that. 'Tis a shame, a damn shame. shake my head

324Batman and Robin - Page 13 Empty Re: Batman and Robin Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:00 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:Tomasi on JLA would be AWESOME! I so hope he takes over when Robinson's run (gross) is over.
You got two years of Robinson on JLA dude. Enjoy. lmao

325Batman and Robin - Page 13 Empty Re: Batman and Robin Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:07 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:Tomasi on JLA would be AWESOME! I so hope he takes over when Robinson's run (gross) is over.
You got two years of Robinson on JLA dude. Enjoy. lmao

grrr Laughing

Dropping JLA was one of the best decisions of my like. I'll pick it back up when Robinson is gone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum