The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Infestation

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Infestation on Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:22 pm

jaydee74

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Anyone getting this?

View user profile

2 Re: Infestation on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:20 pm

I'm only getting the TF stuff, cuz thats all I read from IDW.

------------------------------------
View user profile

3 Re: Infestation on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:25 pm

jaydee74

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I think I may wait to see how they trade this because I'm really curious but not enough to get the individual issues. As a trade though? I could very well be on board with that.

View user profile

4 Re: Infestation on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:27 pm

That makes sense.

Just interested in the TF issues, because Galvatron is coming back.

View user profile

5 Re: Infestation on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:42 pm

jaydee74

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
So with the Transformers stuff. Are they going to fight zombie Transformers? I'm not quite clear how that will work. See, what I am hoping for I'm not sure we'll get is these franchises actually crossing over and teaming up. I just think that would be so incredibly awesome.

View user profile

6 Re: Infestation on Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:21 pm

WhiteBlackDynamite

Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
I can't imagine we're gonna see any franchise cross-over. I mean, I think it'd be awesome, but with only two issues each, its gonna be pretty difficult already.

As for zombie Transformers - its already established that the zombie virus from ZvR turns into a computer virus when a 'bot is exposed. Asinine as that is, once you get past that its just a matter of maintaining continuity.

The incentive patches are awesome, though.

Twilight Tony, Heavyweight Champion, Doctor Lawyer Boss DDS, Chief Super-Fly Czar

[quote="dmahoney"] Editing: it can make even Tony sound competent.[/quote]

[quote="Silent K"] Tony talking about computer problems gives me cold sweats.[/quote]

View user profile http://www.superflycomics.com

7 Re: Infestation on Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:01 pm

jaydee74

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
In that case, I'm hoping that this will be one very awesome hardcover where I can just read everything in one sitting. Make that happen IDW!

View user profile

8 Re: Infestation on Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:17 pm

I ended up getting this issue because I read Ghostbusters and was kinda lost. But by the end I had an understading that the zombie virus can now be spread to robots and vampires apparently. Still on the fence about buying all the single issues (except ghostbusters). But, I have a tingling sensation that I will have no choice but to pick them all up to really enjoy Infestation.

Hardcover me please!

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/theekenye

9 Re: Infestation on Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:30 pm

jaydee74

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads? wrote:Hardcover me please!
Yeah, that's what I want too. I mean, you have all of these amazing franchises fighting zombie. How freaking awesome is that?! Having said that, I think I would want this story in one nice hardcover to read and enjoy.

View user profile

10 Re: Infestation on Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:01 pm

Denim

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I paged through the first issue at the store last week, looked intresting enough for me to want as a trade once it is all done. Now keep in mind I will wait for it to be an extremly discounted trade.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum