Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Infestation

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Infestation Empty Infestation Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:22 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Infestation Infestation-Colors

Anyone getting this?

2Infestation Empty Re: Infestation Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:20 pm

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

I'm only getting the TF stuff, cuz thats all I read from IDW.

3Infestation Empty Re: Infestation Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:25 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think I may wait to see how they trade this because I'm really curious but not enough to get the individual issues. As a trade though? I could very well be on board with that.

4Infestation Empty Re: Infestation Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:27 pm

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

That makes sense.

Just interested in the TF issues, because Galvatron is coming back.

5Infestation Empty Re: Infestation Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:42 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So with the Transformers stuff. Are they going to fight zombie Transformers? I'm not quite clear how that will work. See, what I am hoping for I'm not sure we'll get is these franchises actually crossing over and teaming up. I just think that would be so incredibly awesome.

6Infestation Empty Re: Infestation Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:21 pm

WhiteBlackDynamite

WhiteBlackDynamite
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I can't imagine we're gonna see any franchise cross-over. I mean, I think it'd be awesome, but with only two issues each, its gonna be pretty difficult already.

As for zombie Transformers - its already established that the zombie virus from ZvR turns into a computer virus when a 'bot is exposed. Asinine as that is, once you get past that its just a matter of maintaining continuity.

The incentive patches are awesome, though.

http://www.superflycomics.com

7Infestation Empty Re: Infestation Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:01 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

In that case, I'm hoping that this will be one very awesome hardcover where I can just read everything in one sitting. Make that happen IDW!

8Infestation Empty Re: Infestation Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:17 pm

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I ended up getting this issue because I read Ghostbusters and was kinda lost. But by the end I had an understading that the zombie virus can now be spread to robots and vampires apparently. Still on the fence about buying all the single issues (except ghostbusters). But, I have a tingling sensation that I will have no choice but to pick them all up to really enjoy Infestation.

Hardcover me please!

http://www.twitter.com/theekenye

9Infestation Empty Re: Infestation Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:30 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads? wrote:Hardcover me please!
Yeah, that's what I want too. I mean, you have all of these amazing franchises fighting zombie. How freaking awesome is that?! Having said that, I think I would want this story in one nice hardcover to read and enjoy.

10Infestation Empty Re: Infestation Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:01 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I paged through the first issue at the store last week, looked intresting enough for me to want as a trade once it is all done. Now keep in mind I will wait for it to be an extremly discounted trade.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum