Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

What book really grabbed your heart strings and pulled?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

I'm re-reading Where the Red Ferns, both to my son and on my own. I've been a dog lover all my life and the ending of this book still gets me every time I read it.

So, what book makes you a little misty?

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Number the Stars by Lowry hit me pretty hard. Remember being really enamored as a kid by just how it made me feel for the characters, let alone the story. A book that was part of the reason I stayed a reader.

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Where the Red Fern Grows - any man who tells you that this book didn't affect him is a man who didn't have a dog as a boy.
Old Yeller/Savage Sam - see above for either of these books.
Moreta, Dragonlady of Pern - After six books in which this character was only a character in a ballad, we finally got her tale, and it broke every Dragonriders of Pern fan's heart.
Dragonlance: Dragons of Spring Dawning - Anyone who didn't have their heart broken in this book wasn't paying attention.

Indiana Solo

Indiana Solo
Cadet
Cadet

Lioness Rampant by Tamora Pierce - It was the first time I really got to know characters in a series of books and then boom, they start getting killed off.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum