The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

C2E2 2011 Badges

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Re: C2E2 2011 Badges on Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:04 pm

C2E2 PoP!ulation Badges!
1. Knize
2. K-Whack. And, while I was originally incensed by this pic, I'm wearing it as a badge of honor. Knize, I know you've got it alreadyt... Tiny Lister Walrus
3. Rath99 - Tito Cruz..will post picture later today.
4. Shanhain - Shannon-Michael Ream ...Need to find a pic
5. Gojiratoho - Dave Nicklaw Bam! I know Photobucket compresses images, so if you need it higher res let me know and I'll email it.
6. Denim-My Denim logo trhat you made last year for the picture. If you don't have it anymore, I can email it to you.
7. THALASTDRAGON - CLASSIFIED...my luke cage pic
8. PoJo
9. Amanda
10. GigaToast - Adam Hicks...just use the pic from my signature and crop it down to the face. If you want I can crop it myself and send that to you. just let me know!
11. EireJack - Jack Gardner

12. Clintos the Freshmaker- Clinton Gulley

View user profile

52 Re: C2E2 2011 Badges on Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:22 pm

Nubbins

Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
EireJack wrote:C2E2 PoP!ulation Badges!
1. Knize
2. K-Whack. And, while I was originally incensed by this pic, I'm wearing it as a badge of honor. Knize, I know you've got it alreadyt... Tiny Lister Walrus
5. Gojiratoho - Dave Nicklaw Bam! I know Photobucket compresses images, so if you need it higher res let me know and I'll email it.
6. Denim-My Denim logo trhat you made last year for the picture. If you don't have it anymore, I can email it to you.
8. PoJo
9. Amanda
10. GigaToast - Adam Hicks...just use the pic from my signature and crop it down to the face. If you want I can crop it myself and send that to you. just let me know!

13. Nubbins - Lori Byers

View user profile

53 Re: C2E2 2011 Badges on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:06 pm

Rath99

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
My badge pic...(Knize I sent you the image via PM)

------------------------------------

View user profile

54 Re: C2E2 2011 Badges on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:48 pm

WonderWoman2.0

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Nubbins wrote:
EireJack wrote:C2E2 PoP!ulation Badges!
1. Knize
8. PoJo
9. Amanda

13. Nubbins - Lori Byers

1. Knize
8. PoJo
9. Amanda
13. Nubbins - Lori Byers
14. WonderWoman2.0 - Meg White [url=Pic here! Very Happy]http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd427/WonderWomanV2/IMG_0027.jpg[/url]

View user profile http://effyeahmegwhite.tumblr.com/

55 Re: C2E2 2011 Badges on Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:18 pm

Ska

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Is there a deadline you want to get these done by? My hair color is changing this week.

Read my blog!!!! Check out my cosplay page!!!!
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

56 Re: C2E2 2011 Badges on Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:11 am

potatojoe

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Amanda and I would like to use this:

View user profile

57 Re: C2E2 2011 Badges on Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:24 am

1. Knize
8. PoJo
9. Amanda
13. Nubbins - Lori Byers
14. WonderWoman2.0 - Meg White [url=Pic here! Very Happy]http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd427/WonderWomanV2/IMG_0027.jpg[/url]
15. AKA_Brandon - Brandon Gearries please use my avatar photo (bumble bee helmet photo)

View user profile

58 Re: C2E2 2011 Badges on Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:26 am

WonderWoman2.0

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't think my last attempt at linking my pic worked...let's try this.

59 Re: C2E2 2011 Badges on Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:27 am

WonderWoman2.0

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
And it's totally huge. Argh. Sorry people. Sad

60 Re: C2E2 2011 Badges on Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:38 am

Silent K

Administrator
Administrator
March 4th is the cutoff for requests, and I will have them to shanhain before the end of the weekend.

View user profile

61 Re: C2E2 2011 Badges on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:18 pm

Ska

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Silent K wrote:March 4th is the cutoff for requests, and I will have them to shanhain before the end of the weekend.
Okay. My hair appointment is Wednesday. :P

Read my blog!!!! Check out my cosplay page!!!!
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

62 Re: C2E2 2011 Badges on Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:05 pm

Joshua

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
1. Knize
8. PoJo
9. Amanda
13. Nubbins - Lori Byers
15. AKA_Brandon - Brandon Gearries please use my avatar photo (bumble bee helmet photo)
16.) Joshua - Joshua Shaw

If possible, I'd like to use this picture:

View user profile

63 Re: C2E2 2011 Badges on Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:39 pm

elijahdprophet

PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster
1. Knize
8. PoJo
9. Amanda
13. Nubbins - Lori Byers
17. elijahdprophet - Elijah Edmunds

Crop and lighten as needed, obvs.

View user profile

64 Re: C2E2 2011 Badges on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:20 pm

SexyToaster

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
This photo please

View user profile

65 Re: C2E2 2011 Badges on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:48 pm

Mnemosis

The Robert Frost of Poop
I would've voted for Cthulhu hat pic!

View user profile

66 Re: C2E2 2011 Badges on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:54 pm

SexyToaster

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Mnemosis wrote:I would've voted for Cthulhu hat pic!

that would work too.

I changed my mind this one.

View user profile

67 Re: C2E2 2011 Badges on Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:15 am

Mnemosis

The Robert Frost of Poop
DEMOCRACY AT WORK!

View user profile

68 Re: C2E2 2011 Badges on Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:16 am

Mnemosis

The Robert Frost of Poop
Although I will say, your first choice had a total Aeryn Sun vibe going on. But the adorableness of that Cthulhu hat pic - I think - makes it the clear choice.

View user profile

69 Re: C2E2 2011 Badges on Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:39 am

Airwolf

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
^ i would like a copy of her badge as well .....for umm... medicinal.......and umm research .....umm purposes.. yes yes thats it! ... if you know what i mean Wink

1. Knize
8. PoJo
9. Amanda
13. Nubbins - Lori Byers
17. elijahdprophet - Elijah Edmunds
18. Sexy Toaster - Caitlin Touchton
19. GEMWOLF - Ariel Obtinalla http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/149657_10150314178860253_506010252_15500628_7711398_n.jpg

^Edited my name back to Gemwolf XD

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum