Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official MMA Thread

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Official MMA Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official MMA Thread Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:42 pm

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

Rath99 wrote:If you think he's a product of hype imagine the hype if he was in the UFC? Smile

These debates are the cornerstone of the fight game (boxing and mma).

Dana would have made him so much money. Hell if he was in the UFC and fighting top guys, like he is now in Strikeforce, there would be no debate.

27The Official MMA Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official MMA Thread Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:56 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

that's the problem. "Top Guy" is very subjective. For a long time the UFC heavyweight division was crap. Tim Silvia was champion.....TIM SILVIA!!

28The Official MMA Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official MMA Thread Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:36 am

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

Just saying.... lol! lol!

29The Official MMA Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official MMA Thread Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:42 pm

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

Fedor has not lost his motivation to fight, all he needs is to start training with some different camps to mix his game up a bit. And to everybody saying Fedor has lost his will to fight, you do not sit under a 280lb man for 5 minutes and keep trying to escape if you have lost the will to fight, if he didn't want to continue he could of give bigfoot his neck when he was on his back and tapped.

Fedor will be back, I for one will look forward to him fighting again like I do with every single legend of this sport.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Matt-Marshall/679612060#!/profile

30The Official MMA Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official MMA Thread Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:36 am

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

Yeah Fedor has backed off the post fight retirement talk. You're absolutely right, if he works with a quality team he'll be right back on top.

Now I have to worry about my boy BJ fighting Fitch. So scared about that fight. Fitch could give BJ fits, or just run through him at 170.

Also, I think in April Eddie Bravo and Royler Gracie are having a rematch from their classic ADCC match. I don't know what the rules are, if it's just grappling or they are doing MMA. So excited for that.

31The Official MMA Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official MMA Thread Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:21 am

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

Sorry I seemed to kill the thread.

Bas Rutten was on the Joe Rogan podcast and said something that really caught my attention. He said some of the fights in PRIDE were works!!! I had heard this about Pancrase and Rings, but I thought of all PRIDE was legit. He talks about a certain finish that he spoiled in an interview, and the promoters had to scramble to change the finish.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum