Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jericho

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jericho  Empty Jericho Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:49 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't know if many people here watched the TV show Jericho. I just watched it over my Christmas break. I absolutely LOVED it. It only lasted 2 seasons and a total of 29 episodes (canceled after the first and then fans rallied and got it brought back for a second season after which it was canceled again). It ended where it was open to continuation, but it didn't end on a cliffhanger. Anyway, the show was just outstanding, and it is being continued in comic form.

2Jericho  Empty Re: Jericho Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:56 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jericho Redux

This collects the first 3 issues of Season 3. I missed them when they were originally out because I hadn't watched the show yet. I'm glad they re-released them before issue #4 comes out.

This was really interesting. It picks up shortly after the show left off.

The art was good. It captured the likenesses of the actors pretty well. Robert Hawkins looks spot on. They really got Lennie James' (who played Hawkins) down. I was really impressed with some panels.

The the US government fractured. A terrorist attack was orchestrated by Americans to shift the balance of power. The Eastern States (and Texas) are still going by the old government while the Western States have become the Allied States of America (ASA). At the end of the show two of the main characters brought evidence to the Texas government showing that the officials within the ASA were responsible for the terrorist attacks, thus having Texas side with the Eastern States. This book picks off with the mounting war between the USA and the ASA.

I highly recommend the show (and this book). It's just great stuff.

3Jericho  Empty Re: Jericho Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:19 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Issue #4 was great. It was nice to learn the back story of John Smith/David.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum