Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

the Future foundation

+2
DickGrayson007
kidspider2099
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1the Future foundation Empty the Future foundation Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:44 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm really kinda interested in it. It might be a good new direction for the FF. I'm not sold on the costumes but might be kinda cool. If done right it could be Atomic-robo you know cool sciencey adventures.

2the Future foundation Empty Re: the Future foundation Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:31 am

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

I actually went to my comic shop today and finally made a pull list and FF is on that list. I don't know why but I get the feeling that this is gonna be really good, not to mention the first issue comes out on my birthday.

3the Future foundation Empty Re: the Future foundation Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:20 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

DickGrayson007 wrote:I actually went to my comic shop today and finally made a pull list and FF is on that list. I don't know why but I get the feeling that this is gonna be really good, not to mention the first issue comes out on my birthday.

I hope its good i'll give it a shot also your b-day is a day after my brothers b-day.

4the Future foundation Empty Re: the Future foundation Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:36 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

^He's a fellow Aries, cool.

5the Future foundation Empty Re: the Future foundation Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:32 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/spider-man-ff-march-110209.html

the Future foundation FF_1_Cover_02

6the Future foundation Empty Re: the Future foundation Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:35 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

I like Spideys new costume it rocks.

7the Future foundation Empty Re: the Future foundation Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:06 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm really tempted to pick this up. I dropped Hickmans's Fantastic Four a while ago and decided to trade wait for it. I have yet to pick up the one trade that's come out with material that I haven't read, but I will sometime soon. I'll also get the final Hickman Fantastic Four trade when it comes out. Even though I haven't read all of Hickman's Fantastic Four stuff yet, this new book intrigues me. I think I'll give the first issue a shot at the very least.

8the Future foundation Empty Re: the Future foundation Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:19 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It looks interesting but how many costumes does Spider-Man need? I think this makes like his third costume in just a few months now, right? I only ask this because I wonder if it get confusing when you see a particular character in different costumes depending on what title he's in. I can see the Spider-Man motif to the costume and I do think it's pretty slick looking but is he still going to be wearing his red and blue costume in his own book and the Avengers or is he going to wear that new costume he wore for like two issues not that long ago.

Having said all that, this looks like an interesting concept. I could see myself getting this in trade.

9the Future foundation Empty Re: the Future foundation Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:47 pm

Goof

Goof
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

DickGrayson007 wrote:I like Spideys new costume it rocks.

I like it too. It's kind of anti-venomish.

10the Future foundation Empty Re: the Future foundation Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:17 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It does have an Anti-Venom look to it. I wonder if the costume will have any added features to enhance Spidey's abilities or if it's just for show.

11the Future foundation Empty Re: the Future foundation Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:38 am

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

jaydee74 wrote:It does have an Anti-Venom look to it. I wonder if the costume will have any added features to enhance Spidey's abilities or if it's just for show.

^It looks like something Reed would do so I'm sure it has some bells and whistles besides Peter usually changes costumes for function and not for style. I'm just hoping that this is as good as Secret Warriors.

12the Future foundation Empty Re: the Future foundation Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:56 pm

DocFaustus

DocFaustus
Cadet
Cadet

In spite of the ubiquity of Spiderman in Marvel team books, this looks promising. Good comics always make their own genres. This can't help but be it's own genre.Going back to the pulpy weird science roots of the Fantastic Four, with a certain sense of gravity added to it is a good idea.

13the Future foundation Empty Re: the Future foundation Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:05 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Other than not being a huge fan of the emblem, I love the concept.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum