Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The ∞ Posts Thread

+19
LordD3r3k
Big Poppa Nick
FroZen
Heytherejeffro
krpykrwly
kidspider2099
superdoug
Spaced4SimonPegg
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
WonderWoman2.0
supervenom
Ska
Captain Painway
G_Zatara
Spazzy
BlueMaxx
Little_Goblyn
Astro13Zombie
Harry Wang
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:55 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^^ Well I went to webmd to make sure your signs matched but it brought up erectile dysfunction info...seriously Suspect so, there is a good chance you are pregnant.

On a serious note...have you contacted your doctor? He maybe able to prescribe you something that can take the edge off of how you are feeling. Do you know if something triggered these feelings or was it just a gradual thing?

127The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:34 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:^^ Well I went to webmd to make sure your signs matched but it brought up erectile dysfunction info...seriously Suspect so, there is a good chance you are pregnant.

On a serious note...have you contacted your doctor? He maybe able to prescribe you something that can take the edge off of how you are feeling. Do you know if something triggered these feelings or was it just a gradual thing?

Well...fyi...my dick still works Wink

Nah...it's been coming on for a while...it's just been gettin worse lately. I know exactly what's gettin to me, I just thought I'd be able to go a little longer before crashing and burning. I'm on week 7 or 8 (I honestly lost track) of working straight through (no breaks or lunch) 10 hour days M-F and then half day on Saturday. I'm the only guy running day to day operations at the NAPA store where I work plus I run the parts department for the other buisness the owner of the store has. So my work load has doubled and my time off has almost vanished. Have you ever seen one guy trying to run a fairly busy retail store where phones are ringing and customers are line up to buy stuff...it's not pretty. neutral

And that's just the stuff at work...I won't even get into all the other stuff I've got going on outside of work.

So..yeah..I'm pretty sure I'm on the fast track for a nervous breakdown or anxiety attack or something.

128The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:50 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:^^ Well I went to webmd to make sure your signs matched but it brought up erectile dysfunction info...seriously Suspect so, there is a good chance you are pregnant.

Nah...it's been coming on for a while...it's just been gettin worse lately. I know exactly what's gettin to me, I just thought I'd be able to go a little longer before crashing and burning. I'm on week 7 or 8 (I honestly lost track) of working straight through (no breaks or lunch) 10 hour days M-F and then half day on Saturday. I'm the only guy running day to day operations at the NAPA store where I work plus I run the parts department for the other buisness the owner of the store has. So my work load has doubled and my time off has almost vanished. Have you ever seen one guy trying to run a fairly busy retail store where phones are ringing and customers are line up to buy stuff...it's not pretty. neutral

And that's just the stuff at work...I won't even get into all the other stuff I've got going on outside of work.

So..yeah..I'm pretty sure I'm on the fast track for a nervous breakdown or anxiety attack or something.

Ohhh goodness hug Is there a manager or anyone you can talk to about your workload? It sounds like you really need a break and someone really needs to help you out. You will be no good to them if you get sick.

129The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:01 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:
FroZen wrote:

Ohhh goodness hug Is there a manager or anyone you can talk to about your workload? It sounds like you really need a break and someone really needs to help you out. You will be no good to them if you get sick.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

The manager has been off work for..well...about 7 or 8 weeks..lol...since he got sick and found out he has lukemia. That's the reason why I'm so overloaded. The owner has no clue what to do about it so here I sit pickin up all the slack. He doesn't want to hire anyone new since he's hopeful my manager will be coming back (which isnt gonna happen for at least a year the way I figure it)and thinks that an hour a day training a guy in the shop to cover for me if anything happens is enough.

It's a bad deal all around.

I'll figure out something...or quit...one or the other.. Laughing

130The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:08 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:
FroZen wrote:

The manager has been off work for..well...about 7 or 8 weeks..lol...since he got sick and found out he has lukemia. That's the reason why I'm so overloaded. The owner has no clue what to do about it so here I sit pickin up all the slack. He doesn't want to hire anyone new since he's hopeful my manager will be coming back (which isnt gonna happen for at least a year the way I figure it)and thinks that an hour a day training a guy in the shop to cover for me if anything happens is enough.

Poor Frozen I would just walk in and say "Listen dick I am about half dead either you hire someone and give them more than an hours training or I am walking my happy little ass(and functioning dick) out of this place then I am going to turn around and sue your stupid ass for work conditions..... hmm....ya bitch!!

Seriously I do hope you get something worked out Very Happy If you need to vent I am here...granted that is no consolation Laughing

131The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:40 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The best advice I can give is do something for yourself. As simple as that sounds, it might help.

132The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:05 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:
FroZen wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:
FroZen wrote:

Poor Frozen I would just walk in and say "Listen dick I am about half dead either you hire someone and give them more than an hours training or I am walking my happy little ass(and functioning dick) out of this place then I am going to turn around and sue your stupid ass for work conditions..... hmm....ya bitch!!

Seriously I do hope you get something worked out Very Happy If you need to vent I am here...granted that is no consolation Laughing

I'm sure it'll work out eventually. For all my hardwork so far the owner did give me $100 and a gift card to The Outback steakhouse (it was a nice jesture but completely pointless since I'm too worn out to actually go spend either one..lol) He did however tell me that he doesn't want to work me to the point of getting "burned out" but seems to have a panic attack at the thought of me taking anytime off. Which makes sense...I'm the only guy there that can do my job. The way I figure it, I'm gonna try and keep up with this schedule till the end of March after that if nothing has changed I'm just gonna have to tell him that I can't take it anymore and he needs to make up his mind about what he's gonna do or I'm outta there. It'd be hard to walk away from a job after 7 years but it's better than being a complete wreck.

comicgeekelly wrote:The best advice I can give is do something for yourself. As simple as that sounds, it might help.

I'll give it a try as soon as I find the time Laughing Thanks guys.

133The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:48 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Boosh!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum