Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

MMXI - Year of the X-Men

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MMXI - Year of the X-Men Empty MMXI - Year of the X-Men Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:32 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MMXI - Year of the X-Men Marvel+Teaser%253A+%2527MMXI+%25E2%2580%2593+the+Year+of+the+X-Men%253A+X-FORCE%2527

MMXI - Year of the X-Men Marvel+Teaser%253A+MMXI - Year of the X-Men Xmlegacyteaser1

2MMXI - Year of the X-Men Empty Re: MMXI - Year of the X-Men Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:52 pm

Indiana Solo

Indiana Solo
Cadet
Cadet

More excited about the X-Men than I have been in years.

3MMXI - Year of the X-Men Empty Re: MMXI - Year of the X-Men Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:20 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Getting X-Force as usual Smile

4MMXI - Year of the X-Men Empty Re: MMXI - Year of the X-Men Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:54 pm

comedianviet

comedianviet
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I'm the Colossunaut bitch!!

MMXI - Year of the X-Men Detail

http://vietscustomtoys.blogspot.com/

5MMXI - Year of the X-Men Empty Re: MMXI - Year of the X-Men Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:39 pm

TheBrownLantern

TheBrownLantern
Cadet
Cadet

What is this??? Im so confused. The images give very little explanation. The storyline obviously follows Age of X...and we've got the AoA characters in the Uncanny X-Force teaser... but what is MMXI, besides the year we are in now

who are the two characters in the New Mutants teaser with the electrical powers?? Are they AoA characters? I can't place them.

6MMXI - Year of the X-Men Empty Re: MMXI - Year of the X-Men Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:45 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TheBrownLantern wrote:What is this??? Im so confused. The images give very little explanation. The storyline obviously follows Age of X...and we've got the AoA characters in the Uncanny X-Force teaser... but what is MMXI, besides the year we are in now

who are the two characters in the New Mutants teaser with the electrical powers?? Are they AoA characters? I can't place them.

I believe that's Nate Grey and Blink!

7MMXI - Year of the X-Men Empty Re: MMXI - Year of the X-Men Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:03 pm

Indiana Solo

Indiana Solo
Cadet
Cadet

Bigtymin504 wrote:

I believe that's Nate Grey and Blink!

Two characters that appeared when I was utterly obsessed with the X-Men.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum