Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The First Album You Ever Bought Thread

+15
Combo Mo
jaydee74
TheUnalteredOne
Tripper McGee
potatojoe
Administrator
Time Consumer
BlueMaxx
The_Donster
Debaser77
Astro13Zombie
Topcat
FroZen
Joshua
ChrisToPhenom
19 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The First Album You Ever Bought Thread Empty The First Album You Ever Bought Thread Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:51 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It was 2000, I was 10, in 5th grade and kids were yelling "Craaawling iiin my skiiin!" and "In the ennnd!" in schoolyard annoying the hell out of me. My friends, this was not only just the first album I bought but also when (though I been liked it) Rock took over my life.

1. Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory

The First Album You Ever Bought Thread 4153e03ae7a07c000240c110.L._AA240_

What's the first album you bought?

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This makes me feel like a geezer.

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My first album purchase was Pretty Hate Machine by N.I.N. sometime in 1989. That would've made me around 13 years old at the time.

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Stray Cats' "Built for Speed" was the first album - an actual *record* album - I ever bought:

The First Album You Ever Bought Thread Stray_10

After that came the Def Leppard "Pyromania" & Motley Crue "Shout at the Devil" LPs. devil

http://www.tamarasanime.com

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The First Album You Ever Bought Thread Toxicity

Topcat wrote:Stray Cats' "Built for Speed" was the first album - an actual *record* album - I ever bought:

wub

6The First Album You Ever Bought Thread Empty Re: The First Album You Ever Bought Thread Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:50 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Topcat wrote:Stray Cats' "Built for Speed" was the first album - an actual *record* album - I ever bought:

Hey, I have that record too!

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Damn Yankees - "Don't Tread". Laughing I'll admit it.

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I still think the Stray Cats are cool. Glad to see I'm not the only one. Wink

And I'm always gonna' sing along w/ "Stray Cat Strut" whenever I hear it. The First Album You Ever Bought Thread Cat_chipper

http://www.tamarasanime.com

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

KISS: Love Gun or KISS Alive II

10The First Album You Ever Bought Thread Empty Re: The First Album You Ever Bought Thread Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:15 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The first album I personally bought for myself was back in 8th grade...? And I'm pretty sure it was Korn: Life is Peachy.
The First Album You Ever Bought Thread Korn-LifeIsPeachy

11The First Album You Ever Bought Thread Empty Re: The First Album You Ever Bought Thread Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:40 pm

Time Consumer

Time Consumer
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Incubus - "Make Yourself" sometime in 8th grade i think... changed my life, cemented them as one of my Top 5 bands for all eternity.

12The First Album You Ever Bought Thread Empty Re: The First Album You Ever Bought Thread Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:15 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

When I was 9 I convinced my father to give me money to by an album of Iron Maiden, because all my friends loved them and I wanted to see what they're talking about. It was No Prayer For the Dying.

Many years later the first album I bought on my own with my own money was Supernatural by Santana.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

13The First Album You Ever Bought Thread Empty Re: The First Album You Ever Bought Thread Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:15 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Megadeth- Peace sells but who's buying?

I wanted it because I thought the Skeleton guy on the cover looked cool. Laughing I'm actually a big Megadeth fan do this day and am looking forward to the new album

14The First Album You Ever Bought Thread Empty Re: The First Album You Ever Bought Thread Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:49 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have no idea, but the first album I received as a gift was either Soundgarden's Superunknown or Smashing Pumpkin's Siamese Dream.

http://www.PanelsOnPages.com

15The First Album You Ever Bought Thread Empty Re: The First Album You Ever Bought Thread Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:33 pm

TheUnalteredOne

TheUnalteredOne
Cadet
Cadet

How sad. First cassette I ever bought was Janet Jackson's Velvet Rope.

First CD was Garbage Version 2.0

Who remembers Minidiscs?

16The First Album You Ever Bought Thread Empty Re: The First Album You Ever Bought Thread Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:31 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The First Album You Ever Bought Thread Off+the+wall

17The First Album You Ever Bought Thread Empty Re: The First Album You Ever Bought Thread Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:39 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The First Album You Ever Bought Thread UrbanChipmunk

18The First Album You Ever Bought Thread Empty Re: The First Album You Ever Bought Thread Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:27 am

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

The first CDs I bought with my own money were Aerosmith's Big Ones and The Gin Blossoms New Miserable Experience

19The First Album You Ever Bought Thread Empty Re: The First Album You Ever Bought Thread Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:16 am

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Talking Heads - Little Creatures

The First Album You Ever Bought Thread Thlittlecreates

20The First Album You Ever Bought Thread Empty Re: The First Album You Ever Bought Thread Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:48 am

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

1st album:
The First Album You Ever Bought Thread 200px-Michael_jackson_bad_cd_cover_1987_cdda

1st cassette:
The First Album You Ever Bought Thread Princepurplerain

1st cd:
The First Album You Ever Bought Thread 200px-Skidrow-slavecover

21The First Album You Ever Bought Thread Empty Re: The First Album You Ever Bought Thread Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:00 pm

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Debaser77 wrote:Damn Yankees - "Don't Tread". Laughing I'll admit it.

I just put High Enough on my iTunes.

My first was a vinyl of Poison w/ Your Mamma Dont Dance and Look What the Cat Dragged in on the flip side : )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum