Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Top 10 Rogues Galleries in Comics

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Top 10 Rogues Galleries in Comics Empty Top 10 Rogues Galleries in Comics Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:16 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What heroes and teams have the best group of villains in the industry's history?

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

2Top 10 Rogues Galleries in Comics Empty Re: Top 10 Rogues Galleries in Comics Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:26 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

JLA
Batman
Flash
JSA
Secret Six
Dick Tracy
X-Men
Fantastic Four
Spider-Man
Hellboy/B.P.R.D.

3Top 10 Rogues Galleries in Comics Empty Re: Top 10 Rogues Galleries in Comics Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:13 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider-man
Batman
JLA
Hellboy/BPRD
the Goon
Fantastic Four
the Avengers

4Top 10 Rogues Galleries in Comics Empty Re: Top 10 Rogues Galleries in Comics Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:50 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider-Man (Green Goblin, Dr. Octopus, Venom, Sinister Six)
Batman (Joker, Ra's al Ghul, Bane, Two-Face)
Flash (Zoom, Captain Cold, Grodd, Trickster, Mirror Master, Weather Wizard)
Dick Tracy (Flattop, Pruneface, Brow, Big Boy Caprice)
Green Lantern (Sinestro, Star Sapphire, Dr. Polaris, Sonar)
Superman (Luthor, Brainiac, Zod, Bizarro, Metallo, Doomsday)
Fantastic Four (Dr. Doom, Galactus, Skrulls, Annihilus)
X-Men (Magneto, Apocalypse, Mr. Sinister, Brotherhood)
Hulk (Leader, Abomination, Maestro, Hulkbusters, Zzzax)
Iron Man (Mandarin, Crimson Dynamo, Justin Hammer, Fin Fang Foom)

Honorable mention: Thor (Loki, Enchantress, Absorbing Man, Wrecking Crew)

5Top 10 Rogues Galleries in Comics Empty Re: Top 10 Rogues Galleries in Comics Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:57 pm

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

In no Particular Order:

Batman
Spidey
FF
Titans
Flash
Wolverine
JSA(Personally prefer theirs to the JLA)
Silver Surfer
Daredevil
Captain America

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

6Top 10 Rogues Galleries in Comics Empty Re: Top 10 Rogues Galleries in Comics Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:58 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't know if I could pick 10. I mean, I think that the FF, Iron Man and others have a few good villains, but overall I think their Rouges Gallery is lacking.

6. Green Lantern (I wouldn't have thought so until recently with all the new Corps.)

5. Superman

4. X-Men

3. Spider-Man

2. The Flash

1. Batman

7Top 10 Rogues Galleries in Comics Empty Re: Top 10 Rogues Galleries in Comics Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:34 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:I don't know if I could pick 10. I mean, I think that the FF, Iron Man and others have a few good villains, but overall I think their Rouges Gallery is lacking.

6. Green Lantern (I wouldn't have thought so until recently with all the new Corps.)

5. Superman

4. X-Men

3. Spider-Man

2. The Flash

1. Batman

GL actually had a really good rogues gallery prior to the War of Lights. Johns has used a few of them (Manhunters, Shark, Hector Hammond, Tattooed Man, Qward, and he retired Goldface in Flash) and a few went to form the news Corps' (Sinestro, Star Sapphire, and Black Hand), but he's also added a few, mostly from Superman (Mongul, Cyborg Superman, Superboy Prime). There's a few he hasn't gotten to yet, though; like, Sonar, Dr. Polaris, Myrwhydden, Nekron, Krona, and Evil Star (Major Disaster has reformed).

8Top 10 Rogues Galleries in Comics Empty Re: Top 10 Rogues Galleries in Comics Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:24 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

alucardbarnivous wrote:
GL actually had a really good rogues gallery prior to the War of Lights. Johns has used a few of them (Manhunters, Shark, Hector Hammond, Tattooed Man, Qward, and he retired Goldface in Flash) and a few went to form the news Corps' (Sinestro, Star Sapphire, and Black Hand), but he's also added a few, mostly from Superman (Mongul, Cyborg Superman, Superboy Prime). There's a few he hasn't gotten to yet, though; like, Sonar, Dr. Polaris, Myrwhydden, Nekron, Krona, and Evil Star (Major Disaster has reformed).

I guess I'm just not really familiar with a good share of his rogues. I can't even picture Shark. If I did read the Johns story with him I've forgotten it. I forgot about Hammond and the Manhunters. I like them.

I do have to say that I think the Tattooed Man is a little silly.

9Top 10 Rogues Galleries in Comics Empty Re: Top 10 Rogues Galleries in Comics Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:05 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:
alucardbarnivous wrote:

I guess I'm just not really familiar with a good share of his rogues. I can't even picture Shark. If I did read the Johns story with him I've forgotten it. I forgot about Hammond and the Manhunters. I like them.

I do have to say that I think the Tattooed Man is a little silly.

Top 10 Rogues Galleries in Comics Shark2

10Top 10 Rogues Galleries in Comics Empty Re: Top 10 Rogues Galleries in Comics Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:24 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

alucardbarnivous wrote:
Top 10 Rogues Galleries in Comics Shark2

I vaguely remember that now. I need to reread the early issues (and read some of them for the first time).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum