Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

SDCC Marvel legends news

+2
Mnemosis
shiky800
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1SDCC Marvel legends news Empty SDCC Marvel legends news Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:58 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?catid=23&itemid=12336

2SDCC Marvel legends news Empty Re: SDCC Marvel legends news Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:58 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i think some of these look great and there is a good choice of charecters

3SDCC Marvel legends news Empty Re: SDCC Marvel legends news Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:46 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Warpath/Wolverine

Madrox/Madrox

Hood/Black Widow

That is, if I was the one making the two packs...

4SDCC Marvel legends news Empty Re: SDCC Marvel legends news Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:32 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

The fact that they're all 2-packs makes me sad because I KNOW I'll end up with something I don't want, but hot damn, those are some nice toys. I'm think Voodoo and Hood will be one, most likely. I'd be down with that. I don't know who they'd pair widow with. Hopefully Lady Bullseye.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

5SDCC Marvel legends news Empty Re: SDCC Marvel legends news Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:41 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Dude... we are only getting 6. Accept it, you tool.

Widow would be with Nuke, if anything.

6SDCC Marvel legends news Empty Re: SDCC Marvel legends news Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:10 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

NOOOOO! I will have them all!

Well... Most of them, at least. Of these, I want, Widow, Hood, Deadpool, Lady Bullseye, Ms Marvel, Constrictor, Havok, Voodoo and MAYBE Warpath.

I've been trying to convince myself of a reason NOT to find parts to make my own Hood. This will do nicely.

And Nuke is BEGGING to be made into Sergeant Hatred.

7SDCC Marvel legends news Empty Re: SDCC Marvel legends news Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:35 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Ha! I thought of Sergeant Hatred, too!

God...these are all so beautiful. They will never be in my hands, I assume.

8SDCC Marvel legends news Empty Re: SDCC Marvel legends news Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:35 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

If that Wolvie gets one of the 6 spots, I'll shit.

9SDCC Marvel legends news Empty Re: SDCC Marvel legends news Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:54 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

I don't completely approve of the use of Fury and Doom parts on the Hood, but I don't totally hate it either.

10SDCC Marvel legends news Empty Re: SDCC Marvel legends news Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:24 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i am getting all of these figures when they come out in 2010

11SDCC Marvel legends news Empty Re: SDCC Marvel legends news Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:35 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

shiky800 wrote:i am getting all of these figures when they come out in 2010

But not all of them are coming out! It's all such a cocktease!

12SDCC Marvel legends news Empty Re: SDCC Marvel legends news Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:45 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:

really? that sucks. if only they would just put them all out and stop this BS

13SDCC Marvel legends news Empty Re: SDCC Marvel legends news Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:50 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

shiky800 wrote:
Silent K wrote:

You said a mouthful, my friend.

14SDCC Marvel legends news Empty Re: SDCC Marvel legends news Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:45 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
shiky800 wrote:
Silent K wrote:

You said a mouthful, my friend.
i am sure we won't see any of these, cause they will be a walmart exclusive or something like that

15SDCC Marvel legends news Empty Re: SDCC Marvel legends news Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:21 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just want Warpath & Madrox. That's it.

Well...that's it since those are the only X-characters in the poll... SDCC Marvel legends news Embarassed

16SDCC Marvel legends news Empty Re: SDCC Marvel legends news Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:43 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm gonna put negative votes on all the X-characters. Motherfuckers dominated the Toybiz line.

http://realityfugitives.com/

17SDCC Marvel legends news Empty Re: SDCC Marvel legends news Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:11 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hey, I'm with you. The fewer X-characters, the less money I have to spend. Wink

But I would like to fill in some of the holes in my collection...the rest of X-Force (classic)...the rest of X-Factor (modern)...

18SDCC Marvel legends news Empty Re: SDCC Marvel legends news Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:04 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

there is a 19 inch galactus that is coming out

19SDCC Marvel legends news Empty Re: SDCC Marvel legends news Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:27 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

so it seems that is these 2 packs don't sell well it is the end of marvel legends

20SDCC Marvel legends news Empty Re: SDCC Marvel legends news Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:36 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Any sightings of the SD area Nememsis figs online?

21SDCC Marvel legends news Empty Re: SDCC Marvel legends news Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:47 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:Any sightings of the SD area Nememsis figs online?
i don't know but they claim they will be hitting walmarts everywhere next month

22SDCC Marvel legends news Empty Re: SDCC Marvel legends news Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:38 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

So... I was jsut reading at Marvelousnews, and... these are what they're calling "internal customs," which is to say we're voting on the characters, not the figures we see before us, because these are NOT prototypes. Translation, no matter how great these look, expect the end results to look like ass.

23SDCC Marvel legends news Empty Re: SDCC Marvel legends news Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:55 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

BUT! there was definitely some tooling done here. Brother Voodoo, Widow and Lady Bullseye for sure all have unique heads at the very least. There's some hope.

24SDCC Marvel legends news Empty Re: SDCC Marvel legends news Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:57 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:BUT! there was definitely some tooling done here. Brother Voodoo, Widow and Lady Bullseye for sure all have unique heads at the very least. There's some hope.
well i think the lady bullseye head is the black queen head which was a toys r us exclusive with a little change with the eyes

25SDCC Marvel legends news Empty Re: SDCC Marvel legends news Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:58 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

but i hope they sell well cause i don't want marvel legends to die.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum