Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

SILENT K

+19
rwe1138
superdoug
Lee
Joshua
FroZen
krpykrwly
Gandicles
The_Donster
Sci-Fi
Administrator
Chi-Town Spidey
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Silent K
Mnemosis
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Debaser77
BlueMaxx
Astro13Zombie
Mikey_Says_Fuck_You
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51SILENT K - Page 3 Empty Re: SILENT K Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:41 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Time Consumer wrote:my thoughts...
Silent K is one of the coolest muthafucka's i have met in any capacity.
It's true. I won't motorboat just anyone's tits.

52SILENT K - Page 3 Empty Re: SILENT K Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:21 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

The_Donster wrote:Nah Sci, I usually hit all forums the same way, the new post link. So after I made it to the bottom of the food chain, I checked out where this all started and it seems a little retarded on Mikey's end. I've moderated on several boards over the years, both professional and fan based and it's something I've never got. Why when folks have issues on another board, do the bring it to a new or another one? For me, boards are like Vegas. What happens in said boards, stays in said board. It's clear you guys have a comradery here and on WUMB by your post. Maybe that's the reason why he lashed out, he just wants to belong? Either that or he, like so many others, has some mental issues and access to a computer.

Mikey was welcome, and could've belonged, and he was registered here already (but only posted to pimp his ebay auctions). For whatever reason, he saw PoP! as a threat to the WUMB, or maybe his only excuse is that he's a raging asshole without the comedic timing of a Joshua or a T-Matts. Like I said, no one from PoP! ever made this PoP! vs. WUMB, but that's not to say we haven't been doing everything in our power to get people to make the transition.

krpykrwly wrote:Wow.

Mikey did buy 10 bucks worth of Post-It doodles from me so I won't be hurling any insults.

But, hey, who do I contact to change my user name to "krpykrwly_SAYS_SUCK_MY_COCK&BALLS_YOU_FUCKING_FILTHY_WHORES"? Minus the quotes, of course.

Tomer's on it.

Joshua wrote:Man, I miss all the good stuff. If I had the same amount of decency and class as Mikey, I'd go post what he said here at the WUMB. However, I am not a raging dickhead, so I will refrain. Instead, enjoy this funny picture!
SILENT K - Page 3 1232571820021

BTW, I already linked this thread in one of the Mikey threads, disguised as "Need a vacation? Come to PoP!"

FroZen wrote:Ok....just fer shits and giggles I'm going to the WUMB and checking out Mikey's shit talk. If I don't make it back alive I just want you to know....I love you guys...and ....say goodbye to my wife and kid for me. Today...is a good day to die. king

Not to deny anyone fun, especially after I had so much yesterday, but please, for the sake of Kupo, let's not do anything to reignite this flame war. Just let Mikey to continue to spin his wheels.

Time Consumer wrote:my thoughts...

fuck Mikey, he's just cranky because he doesn't know how to be anything but a douche.

and

Silent K is one of the coolest muthafucka's i have met in any capacity.

THIS!

53SILENT K - Page 3 Empty Re: SILENT K Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:24 pm

Foxy

Foxy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

[quote="Astro13Zombie"]
Mikey_Says_Fuck_You wrote:
Stay out of our butt fucking orgy.
I love you

Joshua wrote:Also, nearly every post in this thread is gold, but this one really made my day:
Astro13Zombie wrote:Fuck you Mikey.....go away
I don't know if it was the timing or the simplicity of his words, but I wish I had a blue ribbon to pin on Astro.
Agreed!

http://www.foxyart.net

54SILENT K - Page 3 Empty Re: SILENT K Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:26 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Yeah...Travis may need a PoP! T-Shirt.

55SILENT K - Page 3 Empty Re: SILENT K Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:29 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

He's the clear winner of this thread.

56SILENT K - Page 3 Empty Re: SILENT K Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:31 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Joshua wrote:He's the clear winner of this thread.

Travis, Human Decency, and PoP!, tied for 1st. I love you

57SILENT K - Page 3 Empty Re: SILENT K Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:45 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I do love it when the assholes try to play victim and then end up completely outing themselves for the real piece of shit they really are. Make some more Sea World jokes now, fuckhead!

58SILENT K - Page 3 Empty Re: SILENT K Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:19 pm

jawn

jawn
Cadet
Cadet

Wow, That was one of the most entertaining reads of today!! Made my day really. Silent K is one of the coolest guys ever and hating him is like hating Air... or sex. I mean really, the guy seriously has an aura of love me or some shit. weird to see!

59SILENT K - Page 3 Empty Re: SILENT K Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:31 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:Awesome. Our very own internet drama. We've arrived!
Yeah, you guys are official now!!! lol!

The Doctor is most displeased by these shenanigans and Mikey's pathetic stab at Crane. That has nothing to do with everything that was said.
SILENT K - Page 3 20

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

60SILENT K - Page 3 Empty Re: SILENT K Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:32 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I am still reeling from just how ridiculously bad Mikey is at being a human. I regret my cordial offer last night for him to grow up, that was me trying to be a good guy. he doesn't deserve it.

61SILENT K - Page 3 Empty Re: SILENT K Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:42 pm

jawn

jawn
Cadet
Cadet

Lee wrote:Awesome. Our very own internet drama. We've arrived!

This week on PoP!: Silent K gets blindsided by his nemesis Mikey_somethinganother_likescockandballs. But don't worry backup is on the way!! Tune in next week when when we find out the exciting conclusion to this weeks episode "PoP goes the weazzly Mikey"!!

62SILENT K - Page 3 Empty Re: SILENT K Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:42 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Joshua wrote:Holy shit, I'm sorting through Mikey's retarded ramblings over at the WUMB and he's making shit personal. Him bringing up Crane and Ska pretty much ensures that if I ever meet him I'll make him cry.

Wow thank you sir!!!

And Ska thank you too!!!

Hell with it thank you everyone for being so god damn awesome!

63SILENT K - Page 3 Empty Re: SILENT K Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:46 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Yes, let's remember, PoP! is a place of hugs and friendship, not of whiney name calling and overt douchebaggery.

64SILENT K - Page 3 Empty Re: SILENT K Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:47 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Alright, alright. Bear in mind the dude can't even defend himself here anymore... Not that I can think of anything he MIGHT say to do so, but still.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

65SILENT K - Page 3 Empty Re: SILENT K Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:50 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Uh oh, dad's taking off his belt! That either means we have to behave, or we better fucking run!

Seriously though, I second the motion. Let's try to let this whole damn thing rest now. Some really crappy shit came of it, but it's over if we'll let it be.

66SILENT K - Page 3 Empty Re: SILENT K Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:53 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:Holy shit, I'm sorting through Mikey's retarded ramblings over at the WUMB and he's making shit personal. Him bringing up Crane and Ska pretty much ensures that if I ever meet him I'll make him cry.

Hopefully that'll never happen, I send him a message on that thread WUMB. He'll read it, and maybe he'll never do this again and become a better person.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

67SILENT K - Page 3 Empty Re: SILENT K Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:53 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's funny, he and some others accuse me of being a dick at the WUMB, but if you look at the majority of my posts here, I'm a pretty genial and happy-go-lucky poster. It couldn't somehow be connected with the fact that assholes don't post here could it?

Oh yeah, have to get the obligatory insult in: Mikey is a c-- stain on a dead hooker's AIDs-infested blouse.

With that said, we really ought to thank the guy because in his attempt to sabotage the place, he only martyred it and gave it free publicity.

68SILENT K - Page 3 Empty Re: SILENT K Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:53 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider-Man wrote:
Hopefully that'll never happen, I send him a message on that thread WUMB. He'll read it, and maybe he'll never do this again and become a better person.
You are SUCH a Pollyanna. Laughing

69SILENT K - Page 3 Empty Re: SILENT K Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:54 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yay, we <3 Silent K!!!

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

70SILENT K - Page 3 Empty Re: SILENT K Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:55 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K is the human equivalent of puppies in baskets full of daisies.

71SILENT K - Page 3 Empty Re: SILENT K Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:55 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Uh... yeah. Please let's drop it. That last post is bordering on my "good taste-o-meter" and I've got some pretty low standards

72SILENT K - Page 3 Empty Re: SILENT K Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:55 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska wrote:Yay, we <3 Silent K!!!

Eh, he's aight.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

73SILENT K - Page 3 Empty Re: SILENT K Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:00 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

So, in closing:

PoP/Silent K: 2,496
Mikey: 0

http://www.leerodriguez.net

74SILENT K - Page 3 Empty Re: SILENT K Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:28 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

This is undoubtedly my favorite of the "Silent K" threads.

But I'm wholly embarrassed this turned into a "We love Silent K" thing. Shucks. blush

75SILENT K - Page 3 Empty Re: SILENT K Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:32 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

You reopened it just to say this?

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum