Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spider-Man vs Wolverine

+21
Lantern Lite
Topcat
Hawkeyefan
Gandicles
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Janson
gangsternerd
Joshua
riv1
J Nova
BlueMaxx
rwe1138
FroZen
Chi-Town Spidey
blue halo
Administrator
Esbat
Metal Misfit
breatheasy
Silent K
alucardbarnivous
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Spider-Man vs Wolverine

Spider-Man vs Wolverine - Page 2 Vote_lcap59%Spider-Man vs Wolverine - Page 2 Vote_rcap 59% [ 17 ]
Spider-Man vs Wolverine - Page 2 Vote_lcap41%Spider-Man vs Wolverine - Page 2 Vote_rcap 41% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 29

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Spider-Man vs Wolverine - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider-Man vs Wolverine Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:47 am

gangsternerd

gangsternerd
Pirate
Pirate

huge difference from someone who can fight
and a fighter

27Spider-Man vs Wolverine - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider-Man vs Wolverine Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:18 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think that becomes a subjective oppinion then. Spidey IMO is a fighter, just as much as wolverine. H always pulls through and he never gives up. Bottom of the 9th team is down for the count, 2 outs, I would take spidey of wolerine, they are both clutch performers.... only spidey hasn't died quite as much, so who is more successful?

28Spider-Man vs Wolverine - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider-Man vs Wolverine Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:54 pm

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

Hard to call. If this is a fight to the death, I give it to Logan. In a simple brawl, though, I don't know.

29Spider-Man vs Wolverine - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider-Man vs Wolverine Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:21 pm

Hawkeyefan

Hawkeyefan
Cadet
Cadet

Spidey_82 wrote:The question is also who will go the farthest, which is definitely Wolverine. Spidey will never kill his enemies on purpose, but a berserk Wolvie will slice and dice untill nothing is left of his opponent.

Actually, in the old "Spider-Man vs. Wolverine" one shot, Spidey actually made the conscious decision to kill Wolverine. He figured it was the only way to stop him from "mercy killing" a wounded spy.

When the woman in question was greviously wounded, Wolverine agreed to put her out of her misery, and Spidey disagreed and tried to stop him. Wolverine took two slashes at Spider-Man, cutting just the cloth of his costume and no skin. Realizing how much control and skill Wolverine had with his claws and freaking out about it, Spidey realized the only way to stop him was to just unleash...even if it killed the mutant.

So he beat him into oblivion. He pinned Wolverine up against a huge tombstone and just wailed away. He hit him so hard and so often that the huge tombstone cracked behind Wolverine. It only stopped when the wounded spy snuck up behind Spidey and in a blind fury, he turned and decked her. He did such damage to her, that Spider-Man had to let Logan finish her off.

So, given that scene and the one other time I can recall them tuussling, in Secret Wars when Spidey pwned the entire team of X-Men including Wolverine....I'd have to give the win to Spidey.

30Spider-Man vs Wolverine - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider-Man vs Wolverine Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:23 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I would have said Wolverine, if only because Logan is meaner and if he could *catch* Spidey he would show no mercy... but now after reading the above, I just don't know.

http://www.tamarasanime.com

31Spider-Man vs Wolverine - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider-Man vs Wolverine Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:04 pm

Lantern Lite

Lantern Lite
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Spidey all the way, no reason, just because he rocks and then some! yes

32Spider-Man vs Wolverine - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider-Man vs Wolverine Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:06 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hawkeyefan wrote:
Spidey_82 wrote:The question is also who will go the farthest, which is definitely Wolverine. Spidey will never kill his enemies on purpose, but a berserk Wolvie will slice and dice untill nothing is left of his opponent.

Actually, in the old "Spider-Man vs. Wolverine" one shot, Spidey actually made the conscious decision to kill Wolverine. He figured it was the only way to stop him from "mercy killing" a wounded spy.

When the woman in question was greviously wounded, Wolverine agreed to put her out of her misery, and Spidey disagreed and tried to stop him. Wolverine took two slashes at Spider-Man, cutting just the cloth of his costume and no skin. Realizing how much control and skill Wolverine had with his claws and freaking out about it, Spidey realized the only way to stop him was to just unleash...even if it killed the mutant.

So he beat him into oblivion. He pinned Wolverine up against a huge tombstone and just wailed away. He hit him so hard and so often that the huge tombstone cracked behind Wolverine. It only stopped when the wounded spy snuck up behind Spidey and in a blind fury, he turned and decked her. He did such damage to her, that Spider-Man had to let Logan finish her off.

So, given that scene and the one other time I can recall them tuussling, in Secret Wars when Spidey pwned the entire team of X-Men including Wolverine....I'd have to give the win to Spidey.
I'm all for a Spidey win, but that story is very poor writing. He'd take responsibility for hurting her. He would euthanize her (Which technically mean it wouldn't be a painful death.). That sounds like crap writing. Let me guess: early to mid 90s one-shot? Marvel had anti-heroes crawling everywhere and infecting everyone. Rolling Eyes

33Spider-Man vs Wolverine - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider-Man vs Wolverine Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:17 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wolverine!

34Spider-Man vs Wolverine - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider-Man vs Wolverine Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:38 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider-Man vs Wolverine - Page 2 News1_0
Only if Wolverine and Venom combined could he take on Pete! :x Laughing

35Spider-Man vs Wolverine - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider-Man vs Wolverine Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:59 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't know. Wolverine has the fighting ability on his side, but Spidey has so many more powers to utilize. Fight to the death? Wolverine otherwise, I would give it to Spidey.

36Spider-Man vs Wolverine - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider-Man vs Wolverine Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:48 am

rwe1138

rwe1138

BlueMaxx wrote:Let me guess: early to mid 90s one-shot?

'87, actually.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

37Spider-Man vs Wolverine - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider-Man vs Wolverine Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:56 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

rwe1138 wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:Let me guess: early to mid 90s one-shot?

'87, actually.
Well, technically after Punisher's mini and Vertigo starting up, that'd be the year for all that craziness. It's still really out of character. Even for those times. I don't like it. Grr. Laughing

38Spider-Man vs Wolverine - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider-Man vs Wolverine Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:10 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Spider-Man vs Wolverine - Page 2 News1_0
Only if Wolverine and Venom combined could he take on Pete! :x Laughing
lol!

39Spider-Man vs Wolverine - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider-Man vs Wolverine Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:16 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

I seem to remember Spidey kicking wolverines butt in Marvel Comics Presents because he thought he was an imposter when the world believed the X-men were dead. I also believe it was Spidey who threw Wolverine out of a window in Stark Tower(I don't remember what issue) in New Avengers. I will always pick Spidey in this fight.

40Spider-Man vs Wolverine - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider-Man vs Wolverine Sun May 03, 2009 12:52 am

J Nova

J Nova
Cadet
Cadet

Chululu wrote:Spider-man ftw.

neutral

41Spider-Man vs Wolverine - Page 2 Empty Spiderman vs Wolverine Sun May 03, 2009 5:51 pm

R.E.B.E.L

R.E.B.E.L
Cadet
Cadet

Spiderman by a hair. both very fast and strong and wolverine can heal but spiderman just dosent stop. He will knock out wolverine and win.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum