Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Are Your Recent Purchases? What Are You Reading Now?

+49
Parallax_48
Tomer Soiker
Big Poppa Nick
potatojoe
jestghost
kidspider2099
Spazzy
boberthavok
Batman25JM
Bigtymin504
Aussiemandias
Lord PaulVincent
joegavilan
prescribeddrone
G_Zatara
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
kreepfan
LOOSECANNON
Warren_Worthington IV
flux336
comicgeekelly
GigaToast
Spaced4SimonPegg
jaydee74
supervenom
THALASTDRAGON
Winter Decay
Matt
pumkinheadfan
Esbat
Ben Akers
melvinlikechris
Thundermatts
Metal Misfit
Spider_Fan14
Sci-Fi
Joshua
TheUnalteredOne
gangsternerd
Toothgrinder
The Ignored One
Ric Magnum
blue halo
Denim
NorrinRadd
BlueMaxx
shining knight
alucardbarnivous
Administrator
53 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 14]

EireJack

EireJack
Cadet
Cadet

The Toaster has turned me on to Artifacts and Witchblade, I'm digging Batman Incorporated for a fun tights and fights romp and Emerald Warriors is worth a look for any Green Lantern fans out there.

For those that want to catch up with Artifacts, I think the volume 1 trade is coming out on Wednesday (though some of the Poplers that are pros could give ya the specifics on that.e

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My comic shop had a Boxing Day sale on so I thought I'd give myself a Christmas present and picked up the following discounted stuff:

Greg Rucka's Whiteout Vols 1 and 2.

Hardcover omnibus of The Secret History - I've been intrigued by the premise of this comic for ages and this seemed like a great way to read it - better be as good as it sounds!

And...the best of all....

Absolute Death - oh man this is just beautifully put together. Wow. I don't own any absolute editions of anything so thought this might be a nice one to start with. I was right.

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aussiemandias wrote:

I love those books they are absolutely wonderful! I wish the would release the third one but it doesn't look like anytime soon.

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

SexyToaster wrote:
Aussiemandias wrote:

I love those books they are absolutely wonderful! I wish the would release the third one but it doesn't look like anytime soon.

That's great to hear. I found the movie only okay but I love Greg Rucka's work so I thought I'd pick them up while they're half price.

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I got Hack/Slash Ominbus 1 and 2, green lantern, Hack/Slash trailers #1, Daredevil and Dark Wolverine.

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

For Christmas I got Daredevil: Guardian Devil and Daredevil: Yellow. Yesterday I ordered Daredevil Visionaries: Frank Miller vol. 2, Daredevil: Bendis/Mallev Ultimate Collection vol. 3, and The Outfit.

Yeah, I'm on a bit of a Daredevil kick.

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Picked up the very heavy Kiss Kompendeum. Pretty much every Kiss comic ever made in a huge ass hardcover. Cover price on this thing is 75 bucks, I saw it at Barnes & Nobles last week for 24.95 and then today at one of those mall books for less stores for 14.99. Had to buy it, 14.99 is a steal. I really feel sorry for anyone who paid the full 75 for this thing.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

SexyToaster wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:^ Finally found Peacekeeper Wars. I'll be digging into the Farscape comics soon. yes

I am glad there will be another Scaper in the world!
thumbs up

Spider-Man: Back In Black HC &, finally, One More Day. Now I can read BND stuff. I know, "Gleh." Haven't read them though, and I have to get through them. Wish me luck. Heh.

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

picked up Magdalena 3 and 4 and a Tales from the Witchblade comic I have been looking for for probably the last 8 years. and Menton's Silent Hill #2

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

NICE

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

Zeroskull21

Zeroskull21
Cadet
Cadet

Just picked up ASM: The Gauntlet Volume 2 and the First Born trade.

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Zeroskull21 wrote:Just picked up ASM: The Gauntlet Volume 2 and the First Born trade.

I hope you enjoy First Born! Smile

Zeroskull21

Zeroskull21
Cadet
Cadet

Holy crap, was First Born awesome. Need to get Witchblade 6 (I think that's the one) and the next part of the Gauntlet. Thank God or whatever for Amazon and cheap comics.

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Zeroskull21 wrote:Holy crap, was First Born awesome. Need to get Witchblade 6 (I think that's the one) and the next part of the Gauntlet. Thank God or whatever for Amazon and cheap comics.

Glad you enjoyed it!

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

Ordered these today:

Xena: Warrior Princess-Blood and Shadows TPB
Xena: Warrior Princess-Slave TPB
The Toxic Avenger #1-#10

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

Went to my LCS today. It's been like 3 months so I had to do a little catching up and picked these up:

Motel Hell#2,#3
The Occultist (one shot)
Hack/Slash: Me Without You (one shot) Cover B
Wonder Woman#604,#605
The X-Files/30 Days of Night #5, #6
Whatever Happened to Baron Von Shock?#4

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just picked up Joe Benitez's Wraithborn, I like it so far Very Happy

pumkinheadfan