The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite RPG

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Favorite RPG on Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:59 pm

alucardbarnivous

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Batman25JM wrote:I've tried to get into RPGs many times, and I just can't. The only RPGs I really like are the Pokemon games. And I liked the Mega Man NT Warrior RPGs for the GBA. I like some action RPGs like the X-Men Legends games and Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

I know a lot of non-RPGers like the Super Mario RPG. You might want to give that a shot.

View user profile http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

27 Re: Favorite RPG on Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:58 pm

Batman25JM

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
alucardbarnivous wrote:
I know a lot of non-RPGers like the Super Mario RPG. You might want to give that a shot.

Thanks for the tip. I might check it out this summer.

View user profile

28 Re: Favorite RPG on Tue May 05, 2009 1:08 am

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/ryan.moutrey

29 Re: Favorite RPG on Tue May 05, 2009 2:05 am

Heya All,
I was always hooked on all the old TSR RPGs - Eye of the Beholder 1,2,3 ; Dungeon Hack ; Menzoberranzan ; Pool of Radiance etc... I just broke out Planscape: Torment for another run a couple weeks ago.

Loved the Shining in the Darkness / Shining Force games for some reason. Spent a lot of time with Dragon Warrior and 7th Saga (snes) too.

Been playing Drakensang recently - not too bad, it is more like Elder Scrolls Oblivion than the usual RPG but it calculates in turns and the weapons have damage like 1d6 +1 and such. Made from a German table top RPG. Decent story. Rough translation on some things but livable.
Finally broke down and picked up Mass Effect this past weekend - Fun game so far.

I haven't played some of the games you guys mentioned in a long time. I may have to break out an old console or at least an emulator this week heheh

View user profile

30 Re: Favorite RPG on Mon May 11, 2009 11:47 am

jaydee74

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I've never got into RPG games as much, but I did play Final Fantasy 7 which to this day is still considered one of my all-time favorite games.

View user profile

31 Re: Favorite RPG on Tue May 12, 2009 2:28 pm

shining knight

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
We missed a lot of really good rpgs in the uk still do actually although it is getting better all the time

View user profile

32 Re: Favorite RPG on Fri May 15, 2009 3:53 am

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic I and II. 'Nuff said.

View user profile

33 Re: Favorite RPG on Fri May 15, 2009 7:51 am

Esbat

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories... for the... playstation... one. *coughs and then leaves*

View user profile http://realityfugitives.com/

34 Re: Favorite RPG on Fri May 15, 2009 9:57 am

shining knight

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
.......some days you seen so cool esbat and then some days you mention that game.... Laughing

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum