The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Batman: Arkham

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

126 Re: Batman: Arkham on Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:24 am

Mnemosis

The Robert Frost of Poop
The_Donster wrote:
Lee wrote:I'm missing like 3 teeth in the mansion before I have every riddler challenge. Damn those chattering bastards.

Lee, if it's the one's I'm thinking of go to the warden's office. There is a upper level with some files and such, I believe those little bastards are up there. They were the last one's I had to find too and my cheat site was no help, so I went and basically searched every nook and cranny until I found them. LMK if that helped.

By where you fought Zsasz? There was one left up there after my first run through, hiding between the stacks. Good call Donster. Hope those are the teeth Lee's looking for.

------------------------------------
View user profile

127 Re: Batman: Arkham on Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:22 am

BlueMaxx

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Am I the only one who still had plant debris as a problem, even after most of the plants died and receded?

View user profile

128 Re: Batman: Arkham on Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:29 am

Astro13Zombie

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
^ YES

View user profile

129 Re: Batman: Arkham on Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:04 am

Mnemosis

The Robert Frost of Poop
yes

View user profile

130 Re: Batman: Arkham on Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:14 am

Yeah, I was kind of hoping her plants would recede once she was captured, but no luck. I had to try to remember how to get around those damn things, especially when trying to find those last 3 teeth that Lee spoke about. Hopefully they fix that in the new game once the villain is defeated.

View user profile

131 Re: Batman: Arkham on Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:23 am

BlueMaxx

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Hm. An entire area was blocked that wasn't able to be reached. The beginning part of the game in the Intensive Care building, I believe. Where you find Jack Ryder's radio and the wall that you couldn't break. don't know Weird.

View user profile

132 Re: Batman: Arkham on Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:37 pm

Something I want to know ... does any one know who the inmate in the cell is ... I seem to recall after the lunatics are set free, I think after beating Harley - I am not talking about Clayface, there is a random inmate that is left in his cell. I am unsure who that is left in his cell.

Also, the staff of Arkham are really doing a disservice to Killer Croc by having him live in the sewers of the asylum. How is this helping him to be a better member of society?

View user profile

133 Re: Batman: Arkham on Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:21 pm

BlueMaxx

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
^ I found that sewer system thing a bit off, but I think they only did it to create a level for Croc. Heh. In the books he's got a, given, fairly large "cell" that is a mock-swamp. He needs the moisture and humidity, I believe.

Also, past Poison Ivy's cell, the guy walking back and forth is Clayface. If you speak with him, he'll change forms to someone else that you know. If you put on Dark Knight Vision, Detective Mode, you can see he has no skeleton; hollow. There's no way that they'd hook his cell up to main power. I'm sure he's got his own generator. If I was head of the asylum, I'd make sure all the metas had their own. (That is to say, if this is the guy where you get the frequency disruptor in the same room in that little security tower-room is at.)

View user profile

134 Re: Batman: Arkham on Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:37 am

Blue, I can't remember how, but you can access those points of intensive care. I believe you have to go around through another access point? Someone back me up on this?

View user profile

135 Re: Batman: Arkham on Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:39 am

Mnemosis

The Robert Frost of Poop
Winter Decay wrote:Something I want to know ... does any one know who the inmate in the cell is ... I seem to recall after the lunatics are set free, I think after beating Harley - I am not talking about Clayface, there is a random inmate that is left in his cell. I am unsure who that is left in his cell.

Also, the staff of Arkham are really doing a disservice to Killer Croc by having him live in the sewers of the asylum. How is this helping him to be a better member of society?

1) It was some fan thing, where some guy got to be in the game.

2) Yes, I agree.

View user profile

136 Re: Batman: Arkham on Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:31 pm

alucardbarnivous

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Just finished this game: a lot of fun, but gets really hard towards the end (which isn't a bad thing). Wish it was longer.

For a sequel, I hope Joker, Harley Quinn, Riddler, Bane, Killer Croc, and Scarecrow return.

As for new threats, I hope we see Mr. Freeze, Man-Bat, Two-Face, Firefly, Calendar Man, and Mad Hatter.

A feature I'd like added is being able to swing using the grappling hook. Driving the Batmobile would also rock.

View user profile http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

137 Re: Batman: Arkham on Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:38 pm

alucardbarnivous

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Gojiratoho wrote:
jester wrote:beat it Smile

I guess there are 3 slightly different endings depending on what difficulty you beat it on.

I read they were all the same, just three different characters are shown at the end.

I got the Bane ending.

I had Croc. He gave me the most trouble, by far.

138 Re: Batman: Arkham on Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:54 pm

alucardbarnivous

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Mnemosis wrote:My review... http://panelsonpages.com/?p=11677

The only reason I played the game is because I actually could. I don't play games mostly because 1) I suck at the hand/eye timing coordination, 2) can't memorize intricate button/lever combos, and 3) generally the physics of games piss me off (someone shoots at me, I avoid it by a hair, but get hit anyway; I land on an edge but fall as if I missed it; I clearly hit someone but they're seemingly unaffected as if I missed; standing at a corner, I get hit as if I'm out in the open; etc). With some small issues with 3 (the only problem I had was being shot while in a shaft even though there was no opening where I was), this game made it "user friendly" for me. I didn't buy the first game, played it on the system at my cousin's house, but I will buy the sequel. I loved the puzzles, combat was clean and effective (relying on mostly realistic timing and placement), and detective mode was just sweet. Also, the game began relatively easy and built itself harder as you became better at the controls (which was awesome).

139 Re: Batman: Arkham on Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:05 am

alucardbarnivous

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Spider-Man wrote:The scarecrow levels were awesome! The only level I was annoyed with...was getting the spours from Croc's liar and then TRYING to find your way back...that took awhile for me!

I wanted to grab the TV and throw it to the ground a few times. Hardest part of the game, imho. Only other really hard sequences for me were some of the rooms with gun-toting thugs.

140 Re: Batman: Arkham on Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:07 am

alucardbarnivous

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Mnemosis wrote:
Spider-Man wrote:The scarecrow levels were awesome! The only level I was annoyed with...was getting the spours from Croc's liar and then TRYING to find your way back...that took awhile for me!

Ska wrote:I hate the Scarecrow fights, those are so lame.

Pete, I'm with Kristin. How can you like the Scarecrow fights? The stuff leading up to them? Sure. But the fights themselves weren'y Scarecrowy enough to me.

jaydee74 wrote:This game is pretty badass. I enjoyed it a lot. I have almost 90% of the game complete even though I finished the game. The Killer Croc level is pretty annoying but fun. I liked the Bane fight and the Poison Ivy fight. The Joker fight at the end was also pretty cool.

And the Poison Ivy fight? Really. I thought that was SO N64. I love the game, don't get me wrong. I just think the boss battles were a bit weak.

I thought they were awesome, but I'm not a gamer. Just some guy who came across this game and may in fact buy a PS3 for the sequel over it.

141 Re: Batman: Arkham on Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:43 pm

Astro13Zombie

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I hate the Croc level.

View user profile

142 Re: Batman: Arkham on Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:53 pm

Mnemosis

The Robert Frost of Poop
See, I loved the Croc level. It felt appropriate. Batman needs to get into Croc's lair, but doesn't have the time to really eff around with him. So he lays a trap, and goes stealthy. The actual mechanics of how it played out were a bit of a pain, but I appreciated it for what it was.

View user profile

143 Re: Batman: Arkham on Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:00 pm

jaydee74

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Astro13Zombie wrote:I hate the Croc level.
Mnemosis wrote:See, I loved the Croc level. It felt appropriate. Batman needs to get into Croc's lair, but doesn't have the time to really eff around with him. So he lays a trap, and goes stealthy. The actual mechanics of how it played out were a bit of a pain, but I appreciated it for what it was.
I'm not a huge fan of the Croc level but not because I hate it but I do find it a pain at times. It is kind of cool in a lot of ways.

View user profile

144 Re: Batman: Arkham on Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:42 pm

Yeah, I was more annoyed with the Scarecrow session popping up twice than the Croc session. Once is enough and it would have been nice if Batman had caught him in the end.

View user profile

145 Re: Batman: Arkham on Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:21 pm

Mnemosis

The Robert Frost of Poop
Ugh, those Scarecrow levels were crap. At least the third one was different. There should've been some sort of crazy puzzle of symbolism to fight off the effects of the toxin or something.

View user profile

146 Re: Batman: Arkham on Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:24 am

jaydee74

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Mnemosis wrote:Ugh, those Scarecrow levels were crap. At least the third one was different. There should've been some sort of crazy puzzle of symbolism to fight off the effects of the toxin or something.
The Scarecrow levels are not my favorite. The first one seems rather easy once you understand it. The second two are annoying. At least with the third one, you do different things. I like fighting the skeletons.

View user profile

147 Re: Batman: Arkham on Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:23 pm

Spider_Fan14

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
At the last Scarecrow level I ejected my game to see why those little pink pixels popped up, I was scared to god since similar stuff happened to my aunt's PS3 and it works no more, but then it revealed itself for the SC level it was. It scared me with only being in a few seconds. Also has anyone managed to dodge the bullet Joker shoots at you in the third SC level where it's like the opening level 'cept Joker, Harley and his goons are in places of the Warden, Gordon and the security?

View user profile

148 Re: Batman: Arkham on Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:35 pm

Mnemosis

The Robert Frost of Poop
I don't think you actually can. I think that's just there to mess with you.

View user profile

149 Re: Batman: Arkham on Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:45 pm

Lee

Administrator
Administrator
I found the remaining teeth! Thanks for the tip, all.

Joshua wrote:If Panels On Pages is a clique, they're about as competent at managing a clique as Wizard is a comic book convention.
View user profile http://www.leerodriguez.net

150 Re: Batman: Arkham on Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:59 am

I have a question... what are they going to call the sequel? I dont think that it will take place in the asylum any longer so calling it Batman: Arkham Asylum no longer is the best description. But then you no longer have the branding & good will that is now attached to the Batman: Arkham Asylum name.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum