Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The SNL Thread

+25
Paroxysm
The Ignored One
Mnemosis
shark6495
Spaced4SimonPegg
Batman25JM
ChrisToPhenom
Heytherejeffro
The_Donster
(._Y_.)
Ben Akers
Thundermatts
Denim
Astro13Zombie
Justin
BlueMaxx
Administrator
alucardbarnivous
superdoug
Combo Mo
Esbat
Topcat
Debaser77
Silent K
Metal Misfit
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 14]

26The SNL Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The SNL Thread Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:07 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Debaser77 wrote:
Sadly, I think Tracy's character on 30 Rock isn't really a character.

QFT, however, still funny.

27The SNL Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The SNL Thread Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:09 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Tonight's Seth Rogen episode was a winner. That Muppets sketch at the end was great. I dug the musical guest, too, but why were they playing a third song during the credits?

28The SNL Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The SNL Thread Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:09 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:Tonight's Seth Rogen episode was a winner. That Muppets sketch at the end was great. I dug the musical guest, too, but why were they playing a third song during the credits?
Aw...so you're here too, ah! Heh. Just kidding.

I wholeheartedly agree. Very Happy

29The SNL Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The SNL Thread Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:09 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Decent ep...glaringly obvious that they don't know how to end a sketch to save their lives. The Muppet sketch was great, but way too short for all that work put into the costumes.

Seth Rogen needs to eat a sandwich.

30The SNL Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The SNL Thread Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:58 pm

Justin

Justin
Pirate
Pirate

Silent K wrote:

Seth Rogen needs to eat a sandwich.

Yeah, I think he was losing weight so fast that his last movie was having continuity issues...

31The SNL Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The SNL Thread Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:58 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I really liked "The Fast and Bi-Curious'. I also enjoyed the country music album commercial and the muppet sketch.

Seth Rogan is so skinny now! I wonder how he did it, or if it was just not having time to eat because he's been working so much. tongue

32The SNL Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The SNL Thread Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:08 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:Seth Rogan is so skinny now! I wonder how he did it, or if it was just not having time to eat because he's been working so much. tongue

^ Worked for Peter Jackson. yes

Maybe Oprah will have Seth on her show to tell her his secret... or else she'll eat him. tongue

http://www.tamarasanime.com

33The SNL Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The SNL Thread Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:20 am

Debaser77

Debaser77

superdoug wrote:I really liked "The Fast and Bi-Curious'. I also enjoyed the country music album commercial

So absurd I couldn't help laughing at it. Forte's bad wig and manic delivery sold it for me. It was done once before last season, but it was somehow funnier this time.

34The SNL Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The SNL Thread Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:02 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Efron episode was awful. I know that is kind of a given, but I was hoping for to compensate. Sad

35The SNL Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The SNL Thread Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:13 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I wouldn't say it was awful. I wouldn't say it was funny, either.

36The SNL Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The SNL Thread Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:20 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

A rare case of bad host and a good musical guest... I'll watch it later this week anyway.

Who's on for next week?

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

37The SNL Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The SNL Thread Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:39 am

Debaser77

Debaser77

Next new show is May 9th...Justin Timberlake. Should be a good one...he usually does a great job.

The Effron episode was just kinda blah. You could tell they were trying to do whatever they could with such a bland, one-note host. I was hoping for at least a Digital Short.

Also, I couldn't believe at first that they did another "Gilly" skit, but Keenan and Forte's delivery in it kinda made me chuckle. Plus, the Kathie Lee and Hoda skit had its moments.

38The SNL Thread - Page 2 Empty Saturday Night Live, season 35 Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:29 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

Anybody gonna be watching? I'm not expecting much from Megan Fox, and I don't really dig the new U2 songs, but here's hoping the cast brings the funny. I'm at least hoping we'll get a good Digital Short from the Lonely Island guys.

I never thought I'd say this, but Bobby Moynihan actually made me laugh with his Guy Fieri impression on the last SNL Weekend Update Thursday.

39The SNL Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The SNL Thread Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:51 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I'm horribly disappointed about the departure (firing) of Casey Wilson. Where else am I going to be able to stare at the voluptuous frame?

40The SNL Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The SNL Thread Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:41 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

Silent K wrote:I'm horribly disappointed about the departure (firing) of Casey Wilson.

Yeah, that sucked.

41The SNL Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The SNL Thread Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:41 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:
Silent K wrote:I'm horribly disappointed about the departure (firing) of Casey Wilson.
Yeah, that sucked.
Oh, man, I forgot about that. I liked her, she made me laugh.

Anyways, I'm watching tonight, but I have no hype. The host and musical-guest I don't really care for. Bono will sing at least one thing preachy, most likely the last song, and they'll do skits where guys can't help but be attracted to her--which may have, and even end, with a girl(s) becoming attracted to her as well.
Pretty sure with the U2 thing, but the Megan Fox guess may be off its mark slightly. We'll see. Wink

42The SNL Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The SNL Thread Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:06 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Megan Fox and U2?

shake my head

43The SNL Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The SNL Thread Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:26 am

Debaser77

Debaser77

The episode was pretty flat overall. Fox showed almost no range at all, except in the flight attendant sketch where she was basically copying Kristen Wiig's accent. U2 was ok, but I'm just not feeling their new songs. And what was with that Digital Short? Aside from the new girl dropping the F-bomb in her first ever sketch on the show (good going, there), there was nothing that stood out. Next week's show should be more entertaining...I'm not a huge Ryan Reynolds fan, but at least I know he CAN be funny.

44The SNL Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The SNL Thread Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:40 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wasn't caring much for the new girl. The one who did the frickin' biker-like chick. I guess that's what she was supposed to be, I fizzled out during that skit. Heck, I kind of fizzled out throughout the show.

45The SNL Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The SNL Thread Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:02 pm

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

I was bored last night so I gave it a shot. I cut out a few minutes after they came back from the first commercial break. SNL is best viewed online when you can hit up sites that only post the FUNNY stuff. Laughing That show is never worth sitting through.

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

46The SNL Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The SNL Thread Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:49 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jenny Slate, during that skit I kind of fizzled out on, apparently dropped the F-bomb. Her expression was priceless after seeing a recap. I remember seeing that part, with the introduction of her friend, played by Wiig, but I guess I didn't notice her saying that.
The SNL Thread - Page 2 Alg_snl_jenny-slate

47The SNL Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The SNL Thread Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:50 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I had only 2 laugh moments, Seth Meyers underwear joke during Weekend Update and the Keenan sex dvd skit (the skit went dwnhill as soon as Megan Fox joind it though)

Megan Fox really is just eye candy, she really has no right speaking. She can't act.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

48The SNL Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The SNL Thread Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:57 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The SNL Thread - Page 2 Megan_fox_is_superwoman

http://realityfugitives.com/

49The SNL Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The SNL Thread Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:21 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

NO, NO, NO, NO.

Bad 'bat! BAD. :x

50The SNL Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The SNL Thread Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:38 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Why am I not surprised it's the Michael Turner belly button costume - the dirtier version?

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum