Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

PoP!-toberFest 2009

+34
Harry Wang
darth__frodo
MillionDollarGeek
Justin
goatt
Steel Rose
Denim
SexyToaster
Airwolf
Rath99
potatojoe
Esbat
Kearstin
TENIME_art
Tripper McGee
Debaser77
Chi-Town Spidey
Gojiratoho
superdoug
Joshua
shining knight
Ska
Thundermatts
Hannibal king
Astro13Zombie
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Sci-Fi
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Lee
FroZen
Foxy
Administrator
Mnemosis
Silent K
38 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 36]

26PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:44 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Astro13Zombie wrote:I already had plans....but this sounds like alot of fun. scratch

You know how awesome my Halloween party was last year? Imagine that, but with the whole WUMB/PoP! crew.

27PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:41 pm

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I'd love to go as well. But we as far as I remember, are not allowed to take time off during holiday months.

28PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:58 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Wow, that's really cool of you. If I wasn't saving for X'mas at that time or if you leaved in Cali count me in. I would even bring pudding pies Laughing

29PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:08 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My birthday is on the 27th...but i have always celebrated on Halloween.. neutral
That's the only thing that would really stop me.

30PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:11 pm

Foxy

Foxy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Mine's on the 24th Astro. Come down and celebrate with us!

http://www.foxyart.net

31PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:15 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So, this sounds awesome. Hmmm october is kind of far away. If i can sell this horror script before then, me and the lady'll come down, if she can part from the kid for a few days

32PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:54 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Foxy wrote:Mine's on the 24th Astro. Come down and celebrate with us!
Very Happy

33PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:15 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hey! HEY! Somebody hide me in their suitcase!

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

34PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:15 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not gonna happen sadly but I will try to convince my bro to take some pictures of me in my outfit for a party I am going to Laughing

35PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:40 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Foxy wrote:I'm looking over dates now, if I do this I think I'd fly down on the 29th to get some Disney time, than head up to Knize's and fly home on the 1st.

Does anyone want to do a Disney day on the 30th?
If we're just doing one day at the park, and I'm assuming it would be spent at the Magic Kingdom, this trip just became a LOT more affordable for me. I could fly in Thursday, get my Disney on that Friday, party on Saturday, and leave on Sunday. Count me as 90% in, barring I don't lose my job soon.

I've noticed a recurring theme on what the catalyst is to get me out of Texas.

36PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:49 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
Foxy wrote:I'm looking over dates now, if I do this I think I'd fly down on the 29th to get some Disney time, than head up to Knize's and fly home on the 1st.

Does anyone want to do a Disney day on the 30th?
If we're just doing one day at the park, and I'm assuming it would be spent at the Magic Kingdom, this trip just became a LOT more affordable for me. I could fly in Thursday, get my Disney on that Friday, party on Saturday, and leave on Sunday. Count me as 90% in, barring I don't lose my job soon.

Making out with Knize? Heavy petting? Drunken gay orgies that no one talks about the next day, preferring instead to exchange uncomfortable glances? Pudding?

37PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:57 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

After looking over my financial situation the only way I could make it would be to drive down (that and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like flying) If Dr. Crane want's to go, he's close enough to ride along (and split gas money Very Happy ) but I'm pretty sure it's like a 12 or 13 hour drive...good thing I saved some vacation time.

38PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:21 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Joshua wrote:

I'm going on record right now: Joshua, Silent K, and Jose need to move their asses somewhere into the general vicinity of Chicago, as it's where the majority of the PoP!ulation hails from.

That said, I'm REALLY hoping time and money are available to make this trip. The MK MIGHT remain out of reach, but as long as I see the sexy kids from Silent K productions, it'll be worth the trip.

39PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:28 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Looking at the pictures of Knize and me, I think the MAJORITY of us lives in both Florida and Israel.

Then again, Lee is pretty big, and could be swaying Illinois for a win.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

40PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:16 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

This is quite possibly the funniest and most derogatory post EVAR!

41PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:26 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

FroZen wrote:I'm pretty sure it's like a 12 or 13 hour drive...good thing I saved some vacation time.

Actually, around 20 hrs.

Spidey_82 wrote:Looking at the pictures of Knize and me, I think the MAJORITY of us lives in both Florida and Israel.

Then again, Lee is pretty big, and could be swaying Illinois for a win.

Sick burn!

Fer reals though...all of these pictures from the con make me want to take up bulimia as a hobby.

42PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:29 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I live over here in cincy and i really really want to go, so if i have money then, by either swelling this movie or getting a real job again, and buy a new car since the old one crapped out on me, im driving down, and ohio is like, right next to illinois, or almost or something, so if anyone from Chicago is driving down, come down here and we can car pool! if i go. annnnd umm I'm alot nicer in person.

43PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:31 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

20 hrs gives you time to get ticketed AND see the Superman museum!

44PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:36 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Mnemosis wrote:20 hrs gives you time to get ticketed AND see the Superman museum!

The man speaks the truth. Fucking Metropolis!

45PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:06 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

20 hours holy crap!!! Gonna have to think this through very carefully. Damn near two days of driving round trip. Better be a big ass blow out of a party.

46PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:14 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well...come to find out a buddy of mine has the hook up on airplane tickets to Florida...and Priceline.com says I could actually afford to fly...maybe this'll be my first plane ride.

*shivers*

47PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:17 pm

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Good luck Frozen.

48PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:33 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:20 hrs gives you time to get ticketed AND see the Superman museum!
Laughing

Dude loses his boxers and thinks he can just start breaking laws.

49PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:03 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Joshua wrote:
Laughing

Dude loses his boxers and thinks he can just start breaking laws.

Funny thing...they had PLENTY of Superman Boxers for sale.

50PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:50 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

FroZen wrote:After looking over my financial situation the only way I could make it would be to drive down (that and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like flying) If Dr. Crane want's to go, he's close enough to ride along (and split gas money Very Happy ) but I'm pretty sure it's like a 12 or 13 hour drive...good thing I saved some vacation time.

hmmmmmmmm scratches chin.. this could work

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum