Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legend of the Seeker, has anyone else seen this?

+8
ChrisToPhenom
Batman25JM
MillionDollarGeek
Sandman
Aussiemandias
Splitty
Ben Akers
jawn
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:This may have been mentioned before (swear I remember it being mentioned), but Bridget Regan would make a perfect Wonder Woman.

Legend of the Seeker, has anyone else seen this? - Page 3 Bridget%20ww
Yeah-you and I were squealing and jumping up and down like schoolgirls on WUMB about this idea.

I hope this series gets a renewal. Even the author is supporting http://www.saveourseeker.com/.

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

By the way, "Blind Richard"-badass along with Kahlan's possession. 10/10 for the finale in my opinion.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ChrisToPhenom wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:This may have been mentioned before (swear I remember it being mentioned), but Bridget Regan would make a perfect Wonder Woman.

Legend of the Seeker, has anyone else seen this? - Page 3 Bridget%20ww
Yeah-you and I were squealing and jumping up and down like schoolgirls on WUMB about this idea.

I hope this series gets a renewal. Even the author is supporting http://www.saveourseeker.com/.

Okay. I KNEW I remembered talking about it.

Yeah, I hope it gets renewed, or picked up by another network. I think SyFy would be a good place for it.

ChrisToPhenom wrote:By the way, "Blind Richard"-badass along with Kahlan's possession. 10/10 for the finale in my opinion.

Agreed on all accounts.

Splitty

Splitty
Ninja
Ninja

Yeah, the finale was really great. All kindsa crazy and just the right amount of emotional touching crap. Just great. There are so very few shows nowadays that I wait all week for, and I haven't scrambled to the TV to watch a TV show live, sitting on the edge of my seat in a long time, as I did with the finale'. It will be sorely missed. Crying or Very sad

Sure wish SyFy would blow their money on that show, instead of the crappy-ass original movie's it's been churning out (except Mega-Piranah, which was bad-ass bad). Most of those medieval ones I call 'role-players get their own movies', which are only interesting to them. That money should be spent on this great show instead. Mad

You are so right!!! Wonder Woman has been my favorite super-hero since childhhod (Lynda Carter), and I am going to be sooooo super picky about their choice, and you're totally right.
She has that innocent goodwill sparkling charm, badass kicking ass action, and importantly, she's built for it (the character is called Wonder 'WOMAN', not girl). She's so exquisitely beautiful and charming in real life too. Here's an interview (the frist time I've seen her live) that aired just before the finale. She would be a great choice:

bow

http://www.myspace.com/splitty

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3