Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official 'Smallville' Thread

+42
Bigtymin504
Astro13Zombie
Foreigner_Man
DickGrayson007
G_Zatara
boberthavok
colossus1979
Tom
kidspider2099
LordD3r3k
BrodieBruce_BlaculaHunter
Cliff
Spider_Fan14
Ulik
BlueMaxx
Wonder Woman
shark6495
rwe1138
elijahdprophet
prescribeddrone
Fresh03
Off_White_Lantern
shiky800
Goof
Sandman
superdoug
Nymn
Thundermatts
ChrisToPhenom
Combo Mo
Hannibal king
jaydee74
blue halo
Chi-Town Spidey
Toothgrinder
Airwolf
The_Donster
Batman25JM
Ben Akers
shining knight
Administrator
MillionDollarGeek
46 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 19]

26The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:09 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

oh shit! Gotta watch it now!

27The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:26 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Those were some Resident Evil/28 Days Later looking zombies.

28The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:22 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

That was definetly a page out of the 28 Days Later book. Viral rage? Good ep, but where does that leave Oliver? He can't just leave the GA gig behind!

29The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:17 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I was waiting for him to throw his outfit in the trashcan as an homage... but no.

He'll be back, he'll know what he did wrong and go back to being GA... Or another costumed vigilante. Maybe don the red suit.

30The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:52 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Good episode. I hope Oliver gets over this soon. I want my GA fix.

I really like how they are continuing to push the Lois and Clark relationship.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I LOVE the suit. I was worried they'd drop it after the first episode, and I'm glad they didn't.

31The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:08 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

But maybe, just maybe, they'll change the colour scheme!

32The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:30 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Im waiting for one particular episode and I hope they do them justice...

twin powers activate!

33The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:16 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Toyman Returns in this weeks episode.

Next Week!
The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 2 Steph-song-585x880
Steph Song as Victoria, aka: Roulette!!

The week after....
The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 2 Elise1-680x1024
Elise Gatien will play Mia aka: Speedy!

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

34The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:25 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

They're bringing in Speedy?

YES!!!!

35The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:26 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

blue halo wrote:But maybe, just maybe, they'll change the colour scheme!

I think they might. I highly doubt that we'll ever see Clark in the traditional Superman costume in this show. His current costume is a very "Smallville-ized" type of costume and I could see them changing it to the traditional color scheme.

36The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:06 am

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Batman25JM wrote:
blue halo wrote:But maybe, just maybe, they'll change the colour scheme!

I think they might. I highly doubt that we'll ever see Clark in the traditional Superman costume in this show. His current costume is a very "Smallville-ized" type of costume and I could see them changing it to the traditional color scheme.
I'm thinking if they do throw in the more traditional Superman costume, it will be in the last episodes of the series. Otherwise, they'll just hint at it.

It was sorta painfull watching Clark fumble the Lois thing - they were SOOOO CLOSE!!! But the way they tied it up at the end of the ep was pretty good for "at some future date, hypothetically". Ollie's gotta get back on his feet, soon. Having him bumble around drunk all the time is just no fun.

37The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:07 am

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Spider-Man wrote:The week after....
The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 2 Elise1-680x1024
Elise Gatien will play Mia aka: Speedy!
Mmmmm... hot Speedy... wub

38The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:14 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just love that they are finally developing the Lois and Clark relationship.

I was terrified that Clark had screwed it up and that'd we'd have to wait for them to start up again, but the end fixed it up nicely. I'm sure we'll keep seeing the relationship develop even more.

I just pray that Lois finds out about Clark before the series ends.

I'm glad that it seems like Ollie will start getting it together.

39The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:23 pm

Ben Akers

Ben Akers
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

When I think about Speedy coming onto the show, it makes me feel better about where Ollie's character is going so far in the season. She could be the catalyst that finally gets him back on track.

40The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:33 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ben Akers wrote:When I think about Speedy coming onto the show, it makes me feel better about where Ollie's character is going so far in the season. She could be the catalyst that finally gets him back on track.

Yeah, I definitely think the introduction of Mia will help straighten Ollie out.

I'm curious why they went with Mia instead of Roy. Probably to get more hot women on the show.

41The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:33 pm

Ben Akers

Ben Akers
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Batman25JM wrote:

Yeah, I definitely think the introduction of Mia will help straighten Ollie out.

I'm curious why they went with Mia instead of Roy. Probably to get more hot women on the show.

From what I've read, Mia will be like the comic book character and be living with HIV. From a story perspective, it makes for an interesting tale right away.

42The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:15 am

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Does anyone else wish they would let Green Arrow have his own show ala Buffy-Angel? While I love Smallville, I'm waiting for the good to start. Like Dollhouse, I like the secondary story with the Kandorians/Zod. I also love the Clark-Lois relationship, but Chloe's constipated look is starting to piss me off. How quickly she got over Jimmy and began fixating on Clark again!!

43The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:38 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The_Donster wrote:Does anyone else wish they would let Green Arrow have his own show ala Buffy-Angel? While I love Smallville, I'm waiting for the good to start. Like Dollhouse, I like the secondary story with the Kandorians/Zod. I also love the Clark-Lois relationship, but Chloe's constipated look is starting to piss me off. How quickly she got over Jimmy and began fixating on Clark again!!

Yeah, I'd love a Green Arrow spin off. I know that Justin Hartly said that he wouldn't want to do one right now because he wouldn't want to steal an of Smallville's thunder, but I would LOVE it if they did one after Smallville ends. They could have Black Canary and Speedy in it. It'd be perfect.

44The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:09 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

The_Donster wrote:Does anyone else wish they would let Green Arrow have his own show ala Buffy-Angel? While I love Smallville, I'm waiting for the good to start. Like Dollhouse, I like the secondary story with the Kandorians/Zod. I also love the Clark-Lois relationship, but Chloe's constipated look is starting to piss me off. How quickly she got over Jimmy and began fixating on Clark again!!

Is Chloe crushing on Clark again? I must be oblivious. But it couldn't have been more than a few months between Jimmy's death and now. So yeah that would be real quick.

45The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:53 pm

Ben Akers

Ben Akers
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I don't know if Chloe is jonsing for Clark, or if she's just being jealous of Lois again.

46The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:31 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bitch is cock blocking on her cousin yo!

47The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:00 am

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

MillionDollarGeek wrote:Bitch is cock blocking on her cousin yo!
Word to ya mutha evil

48The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:22 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Justice Society episode of Smallville. Written by Geoff Johns.

The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 2 Michaelshanks
Michael Shanks will play Hawkman!

UPDATE: Geoff Johns, via his Twitter account, stated on Tuesday:
Yes, Hawkman will have wings. And a big mace. Oh. And he and Green Arrow don’t get along. At all.

The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 2 Stargate_brent_stait1
Brent Stait will play Dr Fate!

The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 2 BrittIrvin
Britt Irvin will play Star Girl!

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

49The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:00 am

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Can't wait for the JSA ep! But dammit! Why does it have to be 6 weeks away?!

[EDIT] I looked closer at the IMDB episode listing, and the Society ep is listed for an air date of Jan 29! That's three months away!!!! Mad

50The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:34 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider-Man wrote:Justice Society episode of Smallville. Written by Geoff Johns.

The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 2 Michaelshanks
Michael Shanks will play Hawkman!

UPDATE: Geoff Johns, via his Twitter account, stated on Tuesday:
Yes, Hawkman will have wings. And a big mace. Oh. And he and Green Arrow don’t get along. At all.

Holy shit. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE Michael Shanks!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum