Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official 'Smallville' Thread

+42
Bigtymin504
Astro13Zombie
Foreigner_Man
DickGrayson007
G_Zatara
boberthavok
colossus1979
Tom
kidspider2099
LordD3r3k
BrodieBruce_BlaculaHunter
Cliff
Spider_Fan14
Ulik
BlueMaxx
Wonder Woman
shark6495
rwe1138
elijahdprophet
prescribeddrone
Fresh03
Off_White_Lantern
shiky800
Goof
Sandman
superdoug
Nymn
Thundermatts
ChrisToPhenom
Combo Mo
Hannibal king
jaydee74
blue halo
Chi-Town Spidey
Toothgrinder
Airwolf
The_Donster
Batman25JM
Ben Akers
shining knight
Administrator
MillionDollarGeek
46 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 19]

251The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:37 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

promo for the season's return

http://www.superherohype.com/news/supermannews.php?id=9137

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

252The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:54 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shark6495 wrote:promo for the season's return

http://www.superherohype.com/news/supermannews.php?id=9137
Awesome.

253The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:56 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

im hoping i can watch the rest of season 6 all of 7 and 8 before it comes back on the air. Ill just catch the missing episodes of season 9 sometime this fall

254The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:28 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wow, Smallville and Fringe both coming back in April. Does anyone else feel the downtime since the finale seems really short?

255The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:19 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:Wow, Smallville and Fringe both coming back in April. Does anyone else feel the downtime since the finale seems really short?

Is that a bad thing?

256The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:52 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not at all, just surprising

257The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:00 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

so I just got done watching season 6 of Smallville.... very blah. Minus the justice episode sort of low on the scale for me.... Picking up Season 7 from the library soon... whats up with Chloe's healing tears?

258The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:32 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shark6495 wrote:so I just got done watching season 6 of Smallville.... very blah. Minus the justice episode sort of low on the scale for me.... Picking up Season 7 from the library soon... whats up with Chloe's healing tears?

Eh, they dont last.

259The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:18 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

oh goody... Sort of wanting to know whats up with Bizzaro Clark but I guess Ill find out... I liked 4 and 5 but as I said season 6 was just blah just felt like it was there to introduce characters. Does season 7 start kicking ass?

260The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:32 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:
shark6495 wrote:so I just got done watching season 6 of Smallville.... very blah. Minus the justice episode sort of low on the scale for me.... Picking up Season 7 from the library soon... whats up with Chloe's healing tears?

Eh, they dont last.

What happened to her powers again? I'm completely blanking.

shark6495 wrote:oh goody... Sort of wanting to know whats up with Bizzaro Clark but I guess Ill find out... I liked 4 and 5 but as I said season 6 was just blah just felt like it was there to introduce characters. Does season 7 start kicking ass?

I actually thought that season 7 was the weakest season. There were a few cool episodes (having Dean Cain guest star was awesome, I love him), and Brainiac returning was nice, but I didn't love it. Season 8 really is when it starts kicking ass again.

261The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:17 am

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:What happened to her powers again? I'm completely blanking.

Spoiler:

I actually thought that season 7 was the weakest season. There were a few cool episodes (having Dean Cain guest star was awesome, I love him), and Brainiac returning was nice, but I didn't love it. Season 8 really is when it starts kicking ass again.

Yeah, whatever season Doomsday showed up is where it starts kicking ass again

262The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:19 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:What happened to her powers again? I'm completely blanking.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

LordD3r3k wrote:

Yeah, whatever season Doomsday showed up is where it starts kicking ass again

Yeah, that was season 8.

263The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:02 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I was not a huge fan of season 8. I didn't hate it but just wasn't a fan of some of the characterizations. I also never warmed up to Davis but I'm not sure you were supposed to.

264The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:36 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silver Banshee...

Spoiler:
affraid

265The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:13 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Just got done with Season 7.
Spoiler:

However this show seems to have more cliff hangers at the end of the season than heroes....

266The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:30 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Combo Mo wrote:Silver Banshee...

Spoiler:
affraid

Is that for real?! HELL YEAH!

267The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:30 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yea, that was on Friday. Loved it.

268The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:21 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah. I liked the episode. "Look. They have little jellies."

269The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:46 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sacrifice

I really really liked this. The stuff between Clark and Ollie was great. The awkward conversation was hilarious. And I loved the Clark/Chloe/Lois stuff when Chloe was possessed. It was like Three's Company: Smallville. Great!!

Checkmate

They are really upping their game. This was great. I just loved every bit of it. The still images when Clark rescues Chloe were great. It was like reading a comic.

So, the red chess piece, is that a reference to something from the comics?

270The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:58 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ The Red Shadows is the Russian equivalent of Checkmate...but I doubt that's the direction they are taking this.

271The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:17 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Upgrade

Not bad. The red kryptonite plot device it getting a little old, but I did enjoy the episode.

I really liked Metallo here. I'm glad they didn't just make him evil. He's not really a bad guy. I want to see more of him.

272The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:34 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Max Lord in Smallville is awesome. This show is getting absolutely amazing.

273The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:56 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Agreed.

I'm getting really worried about Ollie though. The commercials for upcoming episodes show him in bad shape. I hope he doesn't die.

274The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:53 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Any guesses on the Red Queen ?

Lana??

275The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:00 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Combo Mo wrote:Any guesses on the Red Queen ?

Lana??
You know, that's an awesome guess. I wouldn't be surprised.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum