Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official 'Smallville' Thread

+42
Bigtymin504
Astro13Zombie
Foreigner_Man
DickGrayson007
G_Zatara
boberthavok
colossus1979
Tom
kidspider2099
LordD3r3k
BrodieBruce_BlaculaHunter
Cliff
Spider_Fan14
Ulik
BlueMaxx
Wonder Woman
shark6495
rwe1138
elijahdprophet
prescribeddrone
Fresh03
Off_White_Lantern
shiky800
Goof
Sandman
superdoug
Nymn
Thundermatts
ChrisToPhenom
Combo Mo
Hannibal king
jaydee74
blue halo
Chi-Town Spidey
Toothgrinder
Airwolf
The_Donster
Batman25JM
Ben Akers
shining knight
Administrator
MillionDollarGeek
46 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 19]

51The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:01 am

Ben Akers

Ben Akers
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Great casting.

I have little doubt that the guys who now run the show know what they're doing.

52The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:11 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

blue halo wrote:Can't wait for the JSA ep! But dammit! Why does it have to be 6 weeks away?!

[EDIT] I looked closer at the IMDB episode listing, and the Society ep is listed for an air date of Jan 29! That's three months away!!!! Mad

Early 2010 is all I've heard...but the good news: It's going to be a two-parter !

53The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:10 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The_Donster wrote:Does anyone else wish they would let Green Arrow have his own show ala Buffy-Angel? While I love Smallville, I'm waiting for the good to start. Like Dollhouse, I like the secondary story with the Kandorians/Zod. I also love the Clark-Lois relationship, but Chloe's constipated look is starting to piss me off. How quickly she got over Jimmy and began fixating on Clark again!!
I would so watch Justin Hartley as Green Arrow in his own series. I think he has the chops to carry it off and it could be a bit darker as well. Imagine a Green Arrow series based on the "Long Bow Hunters" vibe? I would watch.

I am liking this season thus far. Much stronger than last season.

54The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:41 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Just watched the Roulette ep. Loved the line about the Anti-Life Equation. Glad to have GA back.

Maybe now that Smallville has really stood up high on its own, Hartley's line on not wanting to take away from what Smallville had accomplished (this was around season 5) might not be so needed anymore. I would also watch a GA series.

55The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:46 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Whooo! Smallville rocks for choosing Dead by Sunrise's track, "End of the World" for episode "Crossfire". Also, it get bonus points for Lois and Clark's kiss-finally!

56The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:10 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

They kissed? Wow... My CW is not playing it until Sunday.

57The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:15 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

About fucking time!!! Now, if we can only get some red and blue in there...

58The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:16 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Oh, and is there any way we can get the word "preview" dropped from the thread title. I don't think it applies any more since we've been talking about every ep from this season.

59The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:00 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Right, I was thinking the same thing since I only posted it for the trailer. I didn't think it would come to this.

Cant wait for Sunday so they can finally kiss. And yes, please red and blue and call him by something other than a blur.

60The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:01 pm

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

I was watching AOTS the other day and one of the producers is hoping they can do one more season. That way everything can be wrapped up. I'm glad to hear that Ollie is back in the Arrow costume and worked through his self destructive period. Which is more than I can say for Chloe. I know we all handle grief differently and she's ignoring her feelings by burying herself in other distractions, but it's getting a little old.

61The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:30 am

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Crossfire was a good episode!!! Liked it.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

62The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:50 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

When Catherine first showed up as Clark's blind date...I was wondering if that was suppose to be Cat Grant? Yep...it was. When Lois held the promo flyer up, right before her and Clark kissed, the name read Catherine Grant. Anyone else catch that?

-Is Stewart going to be Chloe's new love interest? He seems like Smallville's version of The Calculator.

-I like Mia. More please.

-Anxious for the next couple episodes!
Spoiler:

63The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:56 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That episode was freakin beautiful!!!

Is Chloe and Ollie recruiting? Are we set to see a big version of JLA set up shop at the Watchtower?

64The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:04 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm very happy with this season of Smallville. It's been fairly good.

65The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:14 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yes! Yes it has! Im not yawning during the episodes like I did last season.

66The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:35 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You'll get caught up in the CROSSFIRE! CROOOOOSSSSFFFIIIIIIRRRRREEEEEE!!!

I've only seen the last two episodes. (uh, I missed last season finale and kind of forgot about the show?) And while the first half of roulette was a chore to sit through, it picked up, and CROOOOSSSSFFFIIIIRRRRREEEE was awesome throughout.

67The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:53 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

blue halo wrote:About fucking time!!! Now, if we can only get some red and blue in there...
Very good point.

68The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:06 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

While were on the red and blue, how about some flight?

69The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:10 pm

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

In regards to him being in costume and flying? I'm one of those who hopes they save that for the final episode. For me, that should be the last scene of the show.

70The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:15 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MillionDollarGeek wrote:That episode was freakin beautiful!!!

Is Chloe and Ollie recruiting? Are we set to see a big version of JLA set up shop at the Watchtower?

I don't know but this season has been all kinds of awesome. I also really liked the girl they got for Mia. As for Clark and Lois kissing? Well done. Very well done. I am loving this season. I don't know what the creators did but they added some life to this show. Awesome.

71The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:17 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The_Donster wrote:In regards to him being in costume and flying? I'm one of those who hopes they save that for the final episode. For me, that should be the last scene of the show.
Now that you mention it, I would like to see him in uniform in the final episode. I remember describing the final scene showing pedestrians looking up at him pointing.

But I'd like to see him fly though...and I forgot that he does already wears red and blue with his shirts and all.

72The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:18 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The_Donster wrote:In regards to him being in costume and flying? I'm one of those who hopes they save that for the final episode. For me, that should be the last scene of the show.
I'm a big believer in that thinking as well.

73The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:27 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

And a little girl yelling "Look up in the sky. Its a bird, its a plane, no, its....." End credits with the superman theme song playing.

74The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:53 am

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

ChrisToPhenom wrote:
Now that you mention it, I would like to see him in uniform in the final episode. I remember describing the final scene showing pedestrians looking up at him pointing.

But I'd like to see him fly though...and I forgot that he does already wears red and blue with his shirts and all.
Not anymore, he doesn't. This season, he wears an all black outfit with the S logo on it, complete with black leather trench coat.

75The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:43 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

And he chills on top of the Daily Planet listening with his super hearing for evil to happen and strikes fear in the hearts of criminals everywhere and sends them to Belle Reeve Hospital for the Mental...

sounds familiar?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum