Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Empty Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:35 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Are any of you guys game to be put up again the WUMBERS in Fantasy football.

I just need about 6-8 of you to make it happen please let it be known by tomorrow night. All interested will be invited to play, but I can't seperate into devisions unless there is enough people from each site.

HERE is the link

Forgot,... We play on yahoo, you may not have known this if you didn't play last year. here is the URL

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/wumbpopff

WUMBPOP Fantasy Football (ID# 729006)

Password: wumbpopper

Last edited by hrdwrkngXsoldier on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Empty Re: Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:05 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm in

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

3Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Empty Re: Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:36 pm

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

I'll play.

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

4Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Empty Re: Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:02 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sure

5Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Empty Re: Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:44 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

okay so far that is three, if we get at least 8 from Pop I will give them their own division.

6Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Empty Re: Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:10 am

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Come get some Fantasy Football action. The draft time can be adjusted later so don't fret about that we will try one that can accomidate the most people.
Come join, please be able to stick with it, people who stop playing ruin the fun.

WUMBPOP Fantasy Football (ID# 729006)

Password: wumbpopper

7Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Empty Re: Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:14 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

what? where is this at?

8Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Empty Re: Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:30 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yahoo fantasy league and I am set up at least I hope I am. I think I did it right

9Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Empty Re: Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:36 pm

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

My team is up.

10Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Empty Re: Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:21 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Sure

sorry matt, i edited the top post.

Also we have a custom URL so you can add it to your favorites pretty easy.

11Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Empty Re: Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:01 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This yahoo really sucks. Everytime i try to go back to the page it says im not allowed. it's not remembering the fact that i fucking joined last night. the only option is to rejoin and im not doing that. anyone else having this problem?

12Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Empty Re: Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:02 am

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Are you trying it from the link?

What i did to have that stop from happening was to go to yahoo.com, Then I signed in and clicked the sign in for 2 weeks box. Then I clicked this link and favorited it.

Also if you sign in it generally takes you to the fantasy home page. That page always asks you to join another league/ create another team. If you look on the page there is still an area that has the league name and your team name if you are signed into yahoo.

I hope this helps.

13Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Empty Re: Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:20 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

your a genius!!!

14Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Empty Re: Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:08 am

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

so it worked?

15Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Empty Re: Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:10 am

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

don't forget to arrange your draft choices if you are not going to be online. You would hate to get stuck with some of the injured players or backs that will be platooning more than most (unless they are the short yard td back of coarse)

16Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Empty Re: Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:13 pm

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

Damn Absinthe, and Grey Goose and cranberry, I missed the frigging draft.

17Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Empty Re: Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:02 am

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

well i guess it's time to change the name of this league

18Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Empty Re: Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:24 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

well i got the name fixed.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/POPfantasyfootball

19Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Empty Re: Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:45 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gratz to Comicgeekelly for winning this!!! And I didn't do to shabby myself, taking 5th place and I missed the draft and never did a fantasy football team before.

20Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Empty Re: Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:37 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

sixth place for me. I fell apart in the end. My first fantasy experiance as well. It was fun guys!

21Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Empty Re: Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:09 am

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I want to congratulate comicgeekelly for winning this thing. Good job thank you for not letting the flaming flapjack eater win it all. Congratulations To Winter Decay for not getting 11th place.

Also sorry about how I had the playoffs set up. I originally thought it was set up for a semifinal to be this week and a final in week 17 with quarter finals having been week 15. But I thought if I changed it when I noticed that people would accuse me of trying to rig something.

I had a lot of fun this season, there were a lot of very close match-ups. It was exciting and kept me up to date on the NFL which is why I play usually. At least im in the the championship game for the HISStank.com league.

I hope to be the comisioner next year and to have even more support coming from the PoP!ulation. I know we lost some people after that other place abandoned us, and we became one league. So it was cool and I'm glad that I was able to participate in it.

Again Congratts comicgeekelly.

(if anybody wants to make a trophy for comicgeekelly, for winning the first PoP! FF season please do so....a digital one of coarse)

I think next year I will try and by a PoP! cup or something that we can ship to the winner with previous winner etched on it. I don't know we got a season to think about it.

22Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Empty Re: Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:27 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The only thing I can think of for next season is, why if we have two divisions don't the top two in each division face each other in the final? Other than that, this was super fun, thanks for putting it on Hrdwrking!

23Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Empty Re: Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:05 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Seeing as I completely blew the play-off thing, you are probably right. I'll look at the settings next year and make sure everything ends correctly. We experimented with having defensive players this year. Should we continue that or go vanilla and just do the def/spec teams only?

Or antoher option that we do in the InQuest writers league is that there is no general team defense and you have 2 DB's 2 LB's 2 DL's and 2 D (any position) and they add about 5 bench spaces as well. I like that set up, but it is a bit hard core to maintain a roster that big. (I think I got 6th in that league)

24Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Empty Re: Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:18 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't have a preference one way or the other, since most of my defensive players didn't do to hot lol.

25Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Empty Re: Fantasy Football WUMB vs POP Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:40 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This was a great season.

I'm just wondering, who was the owner of Death Star Inc?

EDIT: And I would proudly display a trophey in my sig if anybody feels like making one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum