The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ask a Straight Guy

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 9 of 10]

201 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:28 pm

blue halo

avatar
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate
BlueMaxx wrote:^ You have your work cut out for you. Think of them as family members. You have to show you're not a douche to daddy and mommy, especially dad, so treat her friends like that. Don't feel you have to prove anything, just show your a good guy, and you actually care for her. Sounds trite, and is easier said than done, but it's the best I can say. And, not to be a downer, sometimes that's just not enough. Some people are pure cynicism whom create a prediposition towards crapy people and stick with it when someone new comes along.
OR... Cleverly distract her friends by telling them there's a big sale at the shoe store, and snag some alone time with the girl. The more solo face time you get with the girl, the more invested she'll be, and eventually, she'll tell her friends to just shut up deal with your ugly mug lurking around.

Alternatively, instead of the shoe store scenario... Say you're at a bar, in convo with the girl, and her friends are "mother henning" her. They're so far up your grill, they won't notice the ruffies you slipped into their drinks so you can pass them off to the other guys at the bar. Acheives the same result - the much desired solo face time. Plus, the added bonus! All her friends went home with other guys, so she might as well go home with you!

View user profile

202 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:23 pm

kreepfan

avatar
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
All this talk of Cheating...sounds like you are playing a game or taking a test.

If you find a book with all the answers on being in a relationship...is that considered Cheating?

View user profile

203 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:32 pm

Silent K

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
There is no such book.

If there was, it would look like this.


------------------------------------
View user profile

204 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:29 pm

ChrisToPhenom


Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Silent K wrote:There is no such book.

If there was, it would look like this.

Ha! I haven't seen a book with a face on it sense The Pagemaster.

View user profile

205 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:30 pm

blue halo

avatar
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate
^ LOL!

To have books on being in a relationship, it would be several volumes, as there's no difinitive way to manage a relationship.

View user profile

206 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:11 pm

kreepfan

avatar
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Wow...seems you guys lost your sense of hypotheical situations...and besides...it's a joke..you know how in school there is a "Teacher's" book with all the answers in it on a given subject?....nvm...the humor is lost when you have to explain it.

View user profile

207 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:15 pm

Silent K

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
kreepfan wrote:Wow...seems you guys lost your sense of hypotheical situations...and besides...it's a joke..you know how in school there is a "Teacher's" book with all the answers in it on a given subject?....nvm...the humor is lost when you have to explain it.

We're joking right along with you...right? huh


------------------------------------
View user profile

208 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:30 pm

melvinlikechris

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
This is probably the second best place to ask:
If you have sex with Lady Ga Ga (assuming she does have a penis) does that make you gay??

View user profile

209 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:32 pm

Silent K

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
melvinlikechris wrote:This is probably the second best place to ask:
If you have sex with Lady Ga Ga (assuming she does have a penis) does that make you gay??

I'd say it depends on what part you have sex with. On both of youse.


------------------------------------
View user profile

210 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:42 pm

Joshua

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Girls: if a guy tells you he's really into Twilight and he's looking for his Bella, he is a liar and is just trying to get into your pants.

View user profile

211 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:13 pm

BlueMaxx

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

View user profile

212 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:48 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
BlueMaxx wrote:

scratch huh Suspect


------------------------------------




Spaced Asylum

Spaced Twitter

Spaced Facebook
View user profile

213 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:07 pm

BlueMaxx

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
^ It was in response to Joshua's post. As if she was duped and now sad. ...nm.

View user profile

214 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:34 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
BlueMaxx wrote:^ It was in response to Joshua's post. As if she was duped and now sad. ...nm.

Ohh...I get it...I'm slow Laughing


------------------------------------




Spaced Asylum

Spaced Twitter

Spaced Facebook
View user profile

215 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:23 am

BlueMaxx

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Oh, good. Thought I lost my funnybone. cool

View user profile

216 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:30 am

kreepfan

avatar
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
BlueMaxx wrote:Oh, good. Thought I lost my funnybone. cool

Hit your elbow on something the wrong way to make sure it's still there.

View user profile

217 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:52 am

Joshua

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Guys: if a girl lets you put it in her pooper, you probably have a small penis.

Girls: if you're dating a guy who keeps feeding you a lot of binding foods, he probably wants to stick it in your pooper. Watch out.

View user profile

218 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:02 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Joshua wrote:Girls: if a guy tells you he's really into Twilight and he's looking for his Bella, he is a liar and is just trying to get into your pants.

I DARE you to put that on your facebook status! Laughing

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

219 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:12 pm

Joshua

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Spider-Man wrote:
Joshua wrote:Girls: if a guy tells you he's really into Twilight and he's looking for his Bella, he is a liar and is just trying to get into your pants.

I DARE you to put that on your facebook status! Laughing
I don't really get why that would be such a daring stunt, but if you really want me to I guess I will.

View user profile

220 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:20 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Joshua wrote:
Spider-Man wrote:
Joshua wrote:Girls: if a guy tells you he's really into Twilight and he's looking for his Bella, he is a liar and is just trying to get into your pants.

I DARE you to put that on your facebook status! Laughing
I don't really get why that would be such a daring stunt, but if you really want me to I guess I will.

To protect all the innocent girls out there and bash all the evil boys that actually USE that line.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

221 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:24 pm

Joshua

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I think there are only two Twilight fans who are friends with me on Facebook; one is married and the other one would never fall for that.

View user profile

222 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:11 pm

darth__frodo

avatar
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Joshua wrote:I think there are only two Twilight fans who are friends with me on Facebook; one is married and the other one would never fall for that.

Hee... xD *sparkle*

View user profile

223 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:40 pm

Airwolf

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
my sister is obsessed with twilight X_X

but to be honest i find alice attractive - id hit that vampire ass!

it takes a man to swim in the red ocean but it takes a hero to drink from it

View user profile

224 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:02 am

Airwolf wrote:it takes a man to swim in the red ocean but it takes a hero to drink from it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menstrual_cycle

neutral

View user profile

225 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:24 pm

BlueMaxx

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I loved that that seemed to be the comment that froze this thread for half a year. Laughing

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum