The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ask a Straight Guy

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 10]

26 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:05 pm

BlueMaxx

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Mnemosis...where do vaginas and penises come from?

[insert joke] Pun intended.

View user profile

27 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:27 am

FroZen

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Ok...totally hypothetical here...but say you're banging your girlfriend from behind. And you insist she doesn't turn around...and you make her moan in a deep voice...and you keep calling her...oh I don't know...lets say "Jason".
Does that make your girlfriend gay?
just hypothetically speaking of course.

View user profile

28 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:47 pm

Mnemosis

The Robert Frost of Poop
FroZen wrote:Ok...totally hypothetical here...but say you're banging your girlfriend from behind. And you insist she doesn't turn around...and you make her moan in a deep voice...and you keep calling her...oh I don't know...lets say "Jason".
Does that make your girlfriend gay?
just hypothetically speaking of course.

No, but it's a good sign your gerbil may be trans.

------------------------------------
View user profile

29 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:38 pm

Esbat

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Dear "Big Sur,

Love you long time reader, first time caller. Is a dirty sanchez what I think it is?

Signed,

Confused in Coitus

View user profile http://realityfugitives.com/

30 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:40 pm

Mnemosis

The Robert Frost of Poop
Esbat wrote:Dear "Big Sur,

Love you long time reader, first time caller. Is a dirty sanchez what I think it is?

Signed,

Confused in Coitus

Yes. Tell your cousin to bathe more often.

View user profile

31 Talkin' Love With Thundermatts! on Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:46 pm

Thundermatts

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
So a couple other guys have ask threads on here, but this one is for all things love related! Relationships, sex you name it, I'll help you with it. Honestly, ask away, I think you'll be surprised that I might just end up helping you nab that lady of your dreams. I kind of rock at relationship advice. People who actually know me ask me all the time. I'm sort of a super sexy love doctor. But I give it straight, so if you're a creepy stalker, I'll let you know.

View user profile

32 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:51 pm

shining knight

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I have some trouble talking to this girl I work with I have tried to actually ask her out on a date and I end up pussying out at the last minute

View user profile

33 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:56 pm

Thundermatts

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
well, stop it. The key to talking to any girl is confidence. They can smell a loser coming a mile away because he thinks he's a loser. Now you have to walk a fine line. Don't be overconfident, while some chicks go for that kind of guy, they all find themselves posted on the internet in one of gemwolfs (airwolf?) pictures, and you don't want a girl like that anyways. But just know that you're interesting, and you have something to offer in a discussion, on a date or in a relationship, cause you do!

View user profile

34 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:59 pm

shining knight

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
thank you

View user profile

35 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:00 pm

Thundermatts

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Your welcome. let me know how it goes!

View user profile

36 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:41 pm

Mnemosis

The Robert Frost of Poop
Yes, Dr. Love? I was wondering just how it is you ever got laid.

tongue Smiley immunity!

View user profile

37 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:43 pm

Thundermatts

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Confidence!

View user profile

38 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:44 pm

shining knight

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
something I need a shitload of

View user profile

39 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:45 pm

Toothgrinder

Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
$ is just as good.

View user profile

40 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:08 pm

Silent K

Administrator
Administrator
What's the best way to get your dick wet without all that "getting to know you" bullshit?

View user profile

41 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:10 pm

Thundermatts

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Rape.

View user profile

42 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:12 pm

Thundermatts

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Just kidding! Seriously though, you already know a girl who will fuck you no strings attached. You just don't know it yet. Co workers is always good, as are friends who aren't like in the friend friend circle. I'm sure there's one girl at least that you flirt with all the time, and who flirts back. In my experiences, that usually means she's willing to blow you at the least. Know anyone like that? Theres your answer. If not, I know it's lame, but hit up bars.

View user profile

43 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:21 pm

Silent K

Administrator
Administrator
Thundermatts wrote:Just kidding! Seriously though, you already know a girl who will fuck you no strings attached. You just don't know it yet. Co workers is always good, as are friends who aren't like in the friend friend circle. I'm sure there's one girl at least that you flirt with all the time, and who flirts back. In my experiences, that usually means she's willing to blow you at the least. Know anyone like that? Theres your answer. If not, I know it's lame, but hit up bars.

Most of the ladies I know are taken or out of range. As for co-workers, that's a dead end, unless I want to fuck my Mom or Kerouac. The roommate brings home friends from work all the time, and those are usually the best possibilities, and I was kinda making time with one, recently, but not sure if she's feeling it. We talked for a good long time, and I was on my A game, but alas, it ended with what doctors would refer to as "dryness of the dick".

At this point in my life, I'm just really fucking lazy in regards to women. I don't really have the time or energy to put into a girlfriend, and I'm not gonna go out of my way to find some chick to bang, either. But if they happen to show up on my doorstep, I'm all for it. If I don't get my rocks off for another few years until I have a legit relationship...then so be it...I went 24 years without it, prior. I'd just like some lovely young lady to treat me like a piece of meat for a night, and vice versa.

View user profile

44 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:22 pm

Thundermatts

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
So go to the bar. It's not work, you get to drink.

View user profile

45 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:23 pm

Mnemosis

The Robert Frost of Poop
Silent K wrote:
At this point in my life, I'm just really fucking lazy in regards to women. I don't really have the time or energy to put into a girlfriend, and I'm not gonna go out of my way to find some chick to bang, either. But if they happen to show up on my doorstep, I'm all for it. If I don't get my rocks off for another few years until I have a legit relationship...then so be it...I went 24 years without it, prior. I'd just like some lovely young lady to treat me like a piece of meat for a night, and vice versa.

So you want to eat her and eleven of her friends and then miss the end of GI Joe to say goodbye to them?

View user profile

46 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:24 pm

Mnemosis

The Robert Frost of Poop
Thundermatts wrote:So go to the bar. It's not work, you get to drink.

You've never been to my bank

View user profile

47 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:25 pm

superdoug

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Mnemosis wrote:
So you want to eat her and eleven of her friends and then miss the end of GI Joe to say goodbye to them?

This took me a minute, but the awesome of it made me scare the cat by laughing out loud.

View user profile

48 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:27 pm

Joshua

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Silent K wrote:
unless I want to fuck my Mom or Kerouac.
That's a tough call.

View user profile

49 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:27 pm

Mnemosis

The Robert Frost of Poop
superdoug wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:

This took me a minute, but the awesome of it made me scare the cat by laughing out loud.

OMG THAT'S AWESOME!

View user profile

50 Re: Ask a Straight Guy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:28 pm

Mnemosis

The Robert Frost of Poop
Joshua wrote:
Silent K wrote:
unless I want to fuck my Mom or Kerouac.
That's a tough call.

I'm tighter.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum