Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ask a Straight Guy

+38
goatt
Spider_Fan14
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Sapphire Gypsy
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Airwolf
darth__frodo
Spaced4SimonPegg
melvinlikechris
ChrisToPhenom
kreepfan
blue halo
potatojoe
Gojiratoho
Chi-Town Spidey
Rath99
Dr. Jonathan Crane
gangsternerd
Astro13Zombie
Hannibal king
TENIME_art
Foxy
superdoug
Toothgrinder
shining knight
Esbat
FroZen
Thundermatts
BlueMaxx
Sci-Fi
krpykrwly
Silent K
Tripper McGee
Administrator
Ska
Lee
Joshua
Mnemosis
42 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 10]

51Ask a Straight Guy - Page 3 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:29 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Silent K wrote:
unless I want to fuck my Mom or Kerouac.
That's a tough call.

I'm tighter.

Pffft. Two words, my friend: Baby's fist.

Wink Laughing

52Ask a Straight Guy - Page 3 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:30 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Holding an apple?

53Ask a Straight Guy - Page 3 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:31 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
This took me a minute, but the awesome of it made me scare the cat by laughing out loud.
I'm still trying to riddle it out.
Ask a Straight Guy - Page 3 1177266552645

54Ask a Straight Guy - Page 3 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:31 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Thundermatts wrote:So go to the bar. It's not work, you get to drink.
Not my scene. Although, concerts, especially SoulSwitch concerts where I'm in some sort of official capacity, I can work my magic.

But honestly...where's the jump? Where does it go from flirting to "let's fuck"? Do I need to keep an eye out for a signal?

55Ask a Straight Guy - Page 3 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:32 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
But honestly...where's the jump? Where does it go from flirting to "let's fuck"?
I think you have to be an unscrupulous asshole to do that. And you sir, are neither of those things.

56Ask a Straight Guy - Page 3 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:33 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Personal experience, the flirting just takes a more, sexual turn. it starts goofy, fun, and then it just sort of clicks to less giggling and more i want you inside me. And that's how it's been with each girl I got with without dating her. Which is most of the girls I had relations with.

57Ask a Straight Guy - Page 3 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:35 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Holding an apple?

(tighter than)

58Ask a Straight Guy - Page 3 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:35 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Joshua wrote:
superdoug wrote:
This took me a minute, but the awesome of it made me scare the cat by laughing out loud.
I'm still trying to riddle it out.
Ask a Straight Guy - Page 3 1177266552645

What did Knize eat 12 of that made him miss the end of GI Joe?

59Ask a Straight Guy - Page 3 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:36 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:
Oh, I didn't know he missed the end of G.I. Joe.

60Ask a Straight Guy - Page 3 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:36 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Joshua wrote:
I think you have to be an unscrupulous asshole to do that. And you sir, are neither of those things.
I do have scruples. I also have a dry dick. Obviously, I'm a sweetheart. However, if a young lady is looking for nothing but a good time, as am I, whose to say we can't get our respective jollies off?

Thundermatts wrote:Personal experience, the flirting just takes a more, sexual turn. it starts goofy, fun, and then it just sort of clicks to less giggling and more i want you inside me. And that's how it's been with each girl I got with without dating her. Which is most of the girls I had relations with.

I think that's pretty fucking good advice.

61Ask a Straight Guy - Page 3 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:37 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Joshua wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:
I didn't. I assumed he was talking about the Crohns, again.

62Ask a Straight Guy - Page 3 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:38 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm not joking around with this! I'm like fat cassanova. or thin Dr. Phil

63Ask a Straight Guy - Page 3 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:39 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:I'm not joking around with this! I'm like fat cassanova. or thin Dr. Phil

Speaking as the first to have a thread like this, one thing you're going to have to accept is that sometimes, the crowd takes it way off track. But they always come back around to the serious side. It comes in waves.

64Ask a Straight Guy - Page 3 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:40 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Thundermatts wrote:I'm not joking around with this! I'm like fat cassanova. or thin Dr. Phil

I get it. I honestly think you gave stellar advice for the situation.

65Ask a Straight Guy - Page 3 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:40 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yeah the advice you gave me was pretty good

66Ask a Straight Guy - Page 3 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:41 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Silent K wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:

Couldn't just go with the joke, T-Bone?

67Ask a Straight Guy - Page 3 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:42 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

superdoug wrote:

Speaking as the first to have a thread like this, one thing you're going to have to accept is that sometimes, the crowd takes it way off track. But they always come back around to the serious side. It comes in waves.

That is all.

68Ask a Straight Guy - Page 3 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:42 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Mnemosis wrote:
Silent K wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:

Couldn't just go with the joke, T-Bone?

Well...considering my happy ass sat in that theater until the end of the credits waiting for a fucking PSA that never happened...and you guys kinda dipped out with a quickness...I assumed you were talking about yourself.

Even though I was the one that ate a dozen Sliders.

69Ask a Straight Guy - Page 3 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:43 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

HCR Sliders!

70Ask a Straight Guy - Page 3 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:48 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I feel like that joke went over about as well as Kerouac's elevator joke.

Which is to say, like a lead balloon.

71Ask a Straight Guy - Page 3 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:00 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

::shrugs:: Doug erupted and scared a pussy. That's always more than enough for me.

72Ask a Straight Guy - Page 3 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:01 pm

Foxy

Foxy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Silent K wrote:What's the best way to get your dick wet without all that "getting to know you" bullshit?

Thundermatts wrote:Rape.

That isn't funny.

http://www.foxyart.net

73Ask a Straight Guy - Page 3 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:05 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I noticed that now no one wants to touch this thread.

Thought it was humorous.

74Ask a Straight Guy - Page 3 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:36 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Me too. Not like side splitting funny, but it was an easy joke.

75Ask a Straight Guy - Page 3 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:00 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Obviously though, It's a touchy subject and offense was not my intention.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum