Forum Terms of serviceThe moderators of this forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages. You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and consequently, they cannot be held responsible of the discussions.
- Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.
- Messages who promote - or evoke - illegal practices are prohibited.
- If you post informations which come from another site
, look first if the site in question doesn't forbid it. Show the address of the site in question in order to respect the work of their administrators!
- Please post your messages only once. The repetitions are unpleasant and useless!
- Please make an effort on grammar and spelling. SMS-style language (ex: r u sk8ing?) is not advised!
Any message contravening the listing above will be edited or removed without additional notice or justification within deadlines which will depend on the availability of the moderators. Any abuse will involve the cancellation of the registration. Internet is neither an anonymous space, nor a space of no-right! We reserve ourselves the possibility of informing your access provider and/or the legal authorities of any malevolent behavior. An IP address of each poster is recorded in order to help us to make you respect these conditions.
By clicking on " I agree to these terms " below:
- You acknowledge to have fully read these current rules;
- You commit yourself to respect unreservedly these current rules;
- You grant the moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any discussion subject at any moment.
The POP! Forums are totally free. Free of charge, free of discrimination, free of hate... you get the idea. If you want to keep coming here and enjoying the community, let's all work to keep it a "nice" place. Plain and simple, don't be an asshole to anyone. The official rules are as follows:
- Please keep profanity to a minimum.
- Please do not insult fellow posters.
- If another poster does something to bother you, please ask them, politely, to stop. If they don't, you may notify any moderator and we will address the problem
- If you simply can't get along with someone, please just try to keep your distance.
- No spamming.
- There will be no hate speak of any kind towards any group. Period.
If we all follow the above rules, then I think we can have a happy and healthy forum. One last request. When starting a new thread, please be sure to make the contents of the thread clear in the title. If you're about to start a political debate, title the thread "Problems with the government" and not "Ummm... what?", since the latter does not make it at all obvious what the thread will be about. Some posters may want to avoid certain topics of conversation, and this gives them the chance to do so.
Thank you, and happy posting.