Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

PoP! Castings!

+29
Gandicles
Tripper McGee
gangsternerd
Foxy
Spider_Fan14
Thundermatts
rwe1138
TENIME_art
Debaser77
FroZen
BlueMaxx
krpykrwly
Astro13Zombie
Dr. Jonathan Crane
alucardbarnivous
Ska
Mnemosis
Joshua
superdoug
shining knight
Lee
Esbat
Hannibal king
Administrator
Airwolf
Gojiratoho
potatojoe
Silent K
Chi-Town Spidey
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 40]

476PoP! Castings! - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP! Castings! Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:46 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:
Spider_Fan14 wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:Transformers - Animated
Wheelie - SpiderFan14
oh terrific, instead of one of the robots whose appearance and stuff is snappy,
you made me the transformers version of Scooby Doo's scrappy!

Sorry, but just like Doug's the old timer and gets stuck being Kup, you're the youngster here, and that means Wheelie. Hey, he SAVED the Dinobots, Kup, and Hot Rod! Don't look down your nose at Wheelie, he's a good bot.

Spider_Fan14 wrote:
wow, that's a cool list. Score! i get to PMS in the fifth movie! Laughing

I've never watched the Harry Potter movies, but I'm pretty sure a young man such as yourself shouldn't be excited about PMS.

i'm really the youngster of PoP!? also, i meant that i can be hurtful to everyone i like loser

Last edited by Spider_Fan14 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

477PoP! Castings! - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP! Castings! Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:50 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:how do you get pics on here? i tried to for a casting call but it wouldn't work
Go up to the little picture thing, and put in your link.

478PoP! Castings! - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP! Castings! Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:57 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

Joshua wrote:
rwe1138 as Ken Miller
PoP! Castings! - Page 20 Freaks&Geeks107RetroShirt
Awesome.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

479PoP! Castings! - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP! Castings! Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:15 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

BlueMaxx wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:
Oh, and eat it Mnem! big grin

I fully intend to. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Naughty, naughty.

You mean "it" didn't refer to a delicious yet affordable chicken pot pie meal from Boston Market? My bad.

BlueMaxx wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:
I'm going to ask right now that people stop saying "X sucks." Not just anime, anything. If you don't like it, and have criticisms of it, share them. "I just can't get into the animation style" or "I've never seen one where the stories make sense to me." I complain about Jeph Loeb's writing a lot, but I don't merely say "Jeph Loeb sucks" I qualify it with why I feel that way. If you can't do that, please keep the negativity to a minimum. It's just obnoxious.
Kristin infected you! Laughing

In a lot of ways, I admit that she's changed me, but this is the sort of thing I would've always said. I HATE when people dis something with ZERO justification. If you have no reasoning behind your dislike, hate it quietly.

Silent K wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:
K-Nice, I think we need to talk about this. If you have a minute, why don't we go somewhere out of the way. Somewhere only we know.

Are those Keane lyrics? Because I really don't know.

The song goes

"If you have a minute why don't we go, talk about it somewhere only we know, if you have a minute why don't we go, oh why don't we go, somewhere only we know"

Truly inspired lyrics if ever I heard any. It's almost on par with "People in the place" or "that made me go oh oh" in terms of lyrical abortions.

480PoP! Castings! - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP! Castings! Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:13 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

PoP! Castings! - Page 20 Heavenly-Sword-Logo

Nariko - Foxy
PoP! Castings! - Page 20 Heavenly_sword
PoP! Castings! - Page 20 Heavenly-sword-1210

Kai - Ska
PoP! Castings! - Page 20 Kai-in-heavenly-sword
PoP! Castings! - Page 20 KAI

Shen - Silent K
PoP! Castings! - Page 20 Heavenlysword_8a

Flying Fox - Airwolf
PoP! Castings! - Page 20 Flying-fox-in-heavenly-sword
PoP! Castings! - Page 20 Flying%20Fox%20Concept%204

Roach - Astro13Zombie (This is tough character to cast without insulting. So, I'll just go with him being monstrous and creepy. Wink )
PoP! Castings! - Page 20 Roach%201
PoP! Castings! - Page 20 S28095_ps3_48

Whiptail - DeathbyChickFlix
PoP! Castings! - Page 20 HS_Whiptail1

King Bohan - Esbat
PoP! Castings! - Page 20 King_hi-res

The Raven (Akuzama?) - Crane

481PoP! Castings! - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP! Castings! Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:17 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:

This is tough character to cast without insulting. So, I'll just go with him being monstrous and creepy. Wink )
lmao

482PoP! Castings! - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP! Castings! Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:36 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I was thinking King Bohan or The Raven, but Esbat fit Bohan in an exaggerated way more. So did Crane with The Raven. Very Happy

...you're a fat guy with boils. Didn't really take that in fully when I was putting it in. Sorry. tongue

483PoP! Castings! - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP! Castings! Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:52 am

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

BLUE THAT IS AWESOME!!!!

THANK YOU.. NOT TO MENTION I LOVE RAVENS!

484PoP! Castings! - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP! Castings! Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:45 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska wrote:
Lee wrote:
I'll have you know I'm watching the Death Note anime right now, too, so there. afro

I'm brainwashing your man-lover. I have him hooked on Hellsing, and he's going to watch the Lucky Star OVA with me this weekend. lol! And if a theater around there is still playing it, we may just have to go see Ponyo!!! happy

Make him watch Ouran High School Host Club. Very Happy

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

485PoP! Castings! - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP! Castings! Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:56 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
Oh wow! I did not know any of that.

Yeah, it's really cool. It's interesting to rewatch the DBZ episodes from the beginning to the end of the Cell saga and pick out all the Superman nods. Here's a funny one; Ginyu Force = Female Furies. Very Happy Or Trunks = Superboy. Cell is a good example of what Amazo could have been. Really good stuff. Superman/JLA + martial arts = win. My only gripe, everyone else's gripe, is the extended fights. I think it really started with Frieza, which was painful.

486PoP! Castings! - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP! Castings! Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:59 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
That is how I feel. Cowboy Bebop, Wolf's Rain, Outlaw Star, and a couple of movies have kept me from ripping on an entire medium that is very vaguely labeled. It's like saying I hate alternative music. Rolling Eyes

Have you see Berserk? Minus the cheesy 80's music, and it's badunkulous. The comic is even better. I use to get it every month but money's been tight. But when I do get it, I read it before any of my other books.

487PoP! Castings! - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP! Castings! Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:03 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska wrote:
PoP! Castings! - Page 20 1185

Laughing Laughing Laughing Don't even bring that up. I almost saw grown men fist fight over that shit. Laughing

488PoP! Castings! - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP! Castings! Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:10 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

If I knew what game that was, I would totally play as Roach.

489PoP! Castings! - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP! Castings! Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:40 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:PoP! Castings! - Page 20 Heavenly-Sword-Logo

Fuckin' awesome. Easily my favorite PS3 game. It's one that no matter how many times I've played or beaten it, I still go back and play it.

490PoP! Castings! - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP! Castings! Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:48 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

alucardbarnivous wrote:I think it really started with Frieza, which was painful.

So, I'm no fan of the DBZ art style, but this is DEFINITELY what turned me off to it so totally. I'd watch Gundam Wing when it was on Toonami, and this was invariably on beforehand. I remember an entire week of tuning in early and seeing the same fight continuing, and thinking, "This can NOT be good." There may be some fantastic stuff throughout the rest of the show, but they convinced me to never give it a shot with this one egregious error.

491PoP! Castings! - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP! Castings! Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:55 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well the reason for the extended fights was to pad out the series (when it first appeared on japanese tv the manga was still running thats why we also got that painful arc where everyone was turned into vampires oh and that one where goku tries to get a driving licence) Dragon kai which is running in japan at the moment has eliminated all the filler stuff

492PoP! Castings! - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP! Castings! Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:13 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:
Silent K wrote:
Dr. Jonathan Crane wrote:
shining knight wrote:speaking of the end am I completly thick or did I not get the ending of the film?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
This is why that movie sucked balls. I shouldn't have HAD to play the game to have even the most basic understanding of the movie. You fail, movie.
Joshua wrote:After I saw Silent Hill and made my disdain for the movie known, fans of the movie would tell me it's because I need to play the game. If you are a movie, and the audience has to partake of the source material (book, video game, et al) to understand the movie or for the movie to be good, then you fail as a movie.

I've never played any of the games, but that's the conclusion I came to about the movie. Maybe some of us are just more astute than others... tongue

You suck balls...unsure

Gojiratoho wrote:David Lo Pan
PoP! Castings! - Page 20 Lo-pan-btilc
Tenime (Because I can totally see Chris saying something like "Nice knife....Goodbye Mr. Burton" before trying to off a guy)

Laughing

Spider-Man wrote:
Have yet to see this movie, but heard it was funny. Isn't this where he's trying to find a best man for his wedding, because he has no male friends?

I'll bring it over sometime!

alucardbarnivous wrote:Piccolo - Tenime

PoP! Castings! - Page 20 Piccolo_(Dragon_Ball)_photo

Fucking awesome. blush

Ska wrote:Millions Knives-Tenime
PoP! Castings! - Page 20 Knives_8_14

Not a fan of the show, and while I know a few characters, I have no idea who that is, but he looks badass. Thanks, Ska-Ska!! Very Happy

493PoP! Castings! - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP! Castings! Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:56 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:Saying "I don't like anime" is akin to saying "I don't like movies." You can't blacklist an entire medium. While not a rabid fan, I enjoy the occasional anime series. If something's good, it good.

Thank you.

Christ, you people... shake my head

Lee wrote:Seeing those character designs make me want to hate anime Laughing

Laughing

I agree.

Mnemosis wrote:I'm going to ask right now that people stop saying "X sucks." Not just anime, anything. If you don't like it, and have criticisms of it, share them. "I just can't get into the animation style" or "I've never seen one where the stories make sense to me." I complain about Jeph Loeb's writing a lot, but I don't merely say "Jeph Loeb sucks" I qualify it with why I feel that way. If you can't do that, please keep the negativity to a minimum. It's just obnoxious.

I love you, sir. That is all. wub

shining knight wrote:no seriously I don't like it when people hate on one piece without at least watching or reading some of it. I made the effort to watch twishite before dissing it please do the same

I did try it. It was painful.

The animation is abysmal, the voices are irritating, and - I'm saying this as an anime fan - the story was confusing. Shin-Chan's animation is utter garbage, but at least the show is entertaining.

Granted, One Piece's pirate theme is a nice departure from the constant mech or fighting championship or feudal era or coming of age high school dromancedy genres, but I still can't watch it.

Gojiratoho wrote:Kirk Matunas
PoP! Castings! - Page 20 10937-8556
Tenime_Art

Who? :huh

Mnemosis wrote:The Vendor is played by Ray Walston. He has a newspaper stand. He gets hit in the head and goes blind. Then he gets hit in the head later and can see again, but has gone deaf.

(My late grandfather's cousin.)

Tomer Soiker wrote:Can we give back all the seasons of Smallville past Season 4 and everything since Season 1 of Heroes for these missing 4 seasons of Carnivale?

Fuck no. dry

Silent K wrote:But I heart my anime-loving brothers and sisters. Wink

Then take that out of your sig. dry

I like masturbating to cartoons... unsure

Ska wrote:I'm brainwashing your man-lover. I have him hooked on Hellsing, and he's going to watch the Lucky Star OVA with me this weekend. lol! And if a theater around there is still playing it, we may just have to go see Ponyo!!! happy

Ponyo was great. Hysterically funny.

494PoP! Castings! - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP! Castings! Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:01 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:

Tenime_Art

He was the guy with the car full of guns that sees the Kurgan kill Kastigar and then gets run through by the Kurgan.

495PoP! Castings! - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP! Castings! Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:01 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:
alucardbarnivous wrote:I think it really started with Frieza, which was painful.

So, I'm no fan of the DBZ art style, but this is DEFINITELY what turned me off to it so totally. I'd watch Gundam Wing when it was on Toonami, and this was invariably on beforehand. I remember an entire week of tuning in early and seeing the same fight continuing, and thinking, "This can NOT be good." There may be some fantastic stuff throughout the rest of the show, but they convinced me to never give it a shot with this one egregious error.

Yeah, he fought Frieza for like a month and a half. The funny part, most of that fight was while Namek was minutes away from destruction. Laughing

496PoP! Castings! - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP! Castings! Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:04 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:
alucardbarnivous wrote:Piccolo - Tenime

PoP! Castings! - Page 20 Piccolo_(Dragon_Ball)_photo

Fucking awesome. blush

Wink

497PoP! Castings! - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP! Castings! Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:05 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:
TENIME_art wrote:

Tenime_Art

He was the guy with the car full of guns that sees the Kurgan kill Kastigar and then gets run through by the Kurgan.

Laughing

Well, if I have to die, at least it's at the hands of Clancy Brown. wub

498PoP! Castings! - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP! Castings! Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:06 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:
Tenime_Art

He was the guy who came across Kurgen killing the second to last immortal and cut him down with a Mac-10.

499PoP! Castings! - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP! Castings! Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:09 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:
Gojiratoho wrote:

Laughing

He lived! Laughing

500PoP! Castings! - Page 20 Empty Re: PoP! Castings! Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:15 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

TENIME_art wrote:
Tomer Soiker wrote:Can we give back all the seasons of Smallville past Season 4 and everything since Season 1 of Heroes for these missing 4 seasons of Carnivale?

Fuck no. dry
I hate you. Crying or Very sad

TENIME_art wrote:
IF Brother Justin had to sully his hands with human blood, I hope it was yours!

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum