Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marvel Ultimae Alliance 2

+17
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
The Ignored One
LordD3r3k
jaydee74
Esbat
Thundermatts
Joshua
Lee
Spider_Fan14
potatojoe
jawn
Sci-Fi
Gandicles
Debaser77
MillionDollarGeek
prescribeddrone
supervenom
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Marvel Ultimae Alliance 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel Ultimae Alliance 2 Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:04 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:I laughed at Nick Fury's inclusion and wondered where my Nova was. On a good note, I love Thor in this game. The man is a fucking beast. He made my team look like rookie chumps. It was wonderful.

Indeed. Thor was my main man in the first game as well.

27Marvel Ultimae Alliance 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel Ultimae Alliance 2 Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:49 am

Winter Decay

Winter Decay
Cadet
Cadet

Just started this game today ... not loving the camera placement for much of the Secret Wars opening act. Would have liked to have more costumes for the characters.

My team so far .....

Hulk, Thing, Thor, Captain America.

28Marvel Ultimae Alliance 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel Ultimae Alliance 2 Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:18 am

Winter Decay

Winter Decay
Cadet
Cadet

Why add things like cheat codes in if you are going to disable a little thing like saving if you choose to enter in said codes????!?!?!?!

29Marvel Ultimae Alliance 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel Ultimae Alliance 2 Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:43 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i was thinking, maybe an all out space game for the next MUA with the first Annihlation story would be pretty cool. Marvel could throw in all the cosmicy guys and get them better media coverage or something.

30Marvel Ultimae Alliance 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel Ultimae Alliance 2 Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:54 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I barely started playing this last night and I just completely fell sleep. Not because of the game but because I was too tired. Couldn't even enjoy the damn thing for 10 minutes.

31Marvel Ultimae Alliance 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel Ultimae Alliance 2 Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:20 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

my team after choosing a side

Iron Man, Wolverine, Spiderman, Deadpool

32Marvel Ultimae Alliance 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel Ultimae Alliance 2 Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:15 pm

SamaeltheDestroyer

SamaeltheDestroyer
Cadet
Cadet

I can't believe the DLC for this game isnt even on PSN anymore Sad

33Marvel Ultimae Alliance 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel Ultimae Alliance 2 Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:42 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I rented this and thought it was fun to play. I had Wolverine, Daredevil, Cage on my team.

34Marvel Ultimae Alliance 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel Ultimae Alliance 2 Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:58 pm

SamaeltheDestroyer

SamaeltheDestroyer
Cadet
Cadet

I main Wolvie,Cap,Hulk, and Thor or Deadpool(who is hilarious in this game), Iron Fist, Gambit, and Jean Grey

35Marvel Ultimae Alliance 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel Ultimae Alliance 2 Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:39 pm

Winter Decay

Winter Decay
Cadet
Cadet

Just beat the game .... I have to say this game was not good and the ending was out of no where. Any one else feel as if this could have been a lot better?

36Marvel Ultimae Alliance 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel Ultimae Alliance 2 Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:56 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Winter Decay wrote:Just beat the game .... I have to say this game was not good and the ending was out of no where. Any one else feel as if this could have been a lot better?

Yep

37Marvel Ultimae Alliance 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel Ultimae Alliance 2 Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:50 pm

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

yeah it def couldve been better and yeah tha ending...oh boy

38Marvel Ultimae Alliance 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel Ultimae Alliance 2 Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:05 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm on the fence about evening trying it out now.

39Marvel Ultimae Alliance 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel Ultimae Alliance 2 Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:27 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:I'm on the fence about evening trying it out now.

Honestly, it's alright but not worth the full price that it was (60 bucks). It's a lot shorter than the first game and you don't really play in that many cool worlds like in the first game.

After I beat it, I was just thinking "that's it?"

I mean it isn't terrible, it's just lacking compared to the first, especially with the next gen advantages that Activision didn't use as much as they should have. It feels like 70% of it was done and they just said fuck it we gotta meet the deadline... and cut!

Sad

40Marvel Ultimae Alliance 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel Ultimae Alliance 2 Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:13 pm

Winter Decay

Winter Decay
Cadet
Cadet

I have to agree. If at all possible wait either rent it or get it 2nd hand ... not a bad game but not work $60.

41Marvel Ultimae Alliance 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel Ultimae Alliance 2 Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:05 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i have a quetion about the first UA;
what characters have special dialouge with who? i really wanna get all the special dialouge before i get too far into the game, just list the playable characters and the people they have SD with.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum