Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Castle

+12
kidspider2099
Tiger
Sandman
darth__frodo
Kelson
FroZen
Thundermatts
MillionDollarGeek
TENIME_art
superdoug
Joshua
Batman25JM
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Castle Empty Castle Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:26 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I didn't see a thread already, so...

Any fans of Castle on here? Did anyone watch the second season premiere?

Personally, I love the show. It's one of my favorite shows on TV.

Nathan Fillion is great, and Stana Katic is pretty hot.

2Castle Empty Re: Castle Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:06 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It saddens me that apparently there are no Castle fans here. Sad

3Castle Empty Re: Castle Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:31 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I tried to watch the first episode when it premiered, but was bored to tears.

4Castle Empty Re: Castle Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:57 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh, I'm a big Castle fan. It's a nice little show, and it has Nathan Fillion in all his deliciousness, so I'm a regular watcher. I TiVo it, though, so I can FF through the commercials and crap. Smile

5Castle Empty Re: Castle Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:46 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love the show!

I was just waiting until I'd watched the Season 2 premiere before clicking on any threads. I didn't want anything spoiled.

unsure

6Castle Empty Re: Castle Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:53 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You mean they brought it back for a second season? I didn't know that.

I mean its... Nathan Fillion. Ever seen him in a show that he starred in that had a second season or a full season for that matter?

Now you understand how surprised I am.

7Castle Empty Re: Castle Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:05 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yay, other fans!

I'm not surprised that it got a second season. I feared the worst because of Mr. Fillion's track record, but the show is great, and it comes on after Dancing with the Stars which is a strong lead in.

8Castle Empty Re: Castle Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:28 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

To be fair, Fillion was never the reason his shows tanked. It was generally FUBAR'd by the networks. Fillion is a strong leading man; it's not his fault if the networks want prettier men in their shows. Wink

9Castle Empty Re: Castle Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:42 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:To be fair, Fillion was never the reason his shows tanked. It was generally FUBAR'd by the networks. Fillion is a strong leading man; it's not his fault if the networks want prettier men in their shows. Wink

I'd say nearly everyone in the industry would disagree with you there. Considering, as was already said, his shows get cancelled. Besides this one, good for him though, he was probabaly getting tired of it lol.

10Castle Empty Re: Castle Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:44 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:
I'd say nearly everyone in the industry would disagree with you there. Considering, as was already said, his shows get cancelled. Besides this one, good for him though, he was probabaly getting tired of it lol.
That's assuming that a show's cancellation is directly correlated to its leading actor, which it is not.

11Castle Empty Re: Castle Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:47 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That's assuming executives care, or think like fans do. They do not. All they see is a multitude of shows with one guy which all struggled. I'm suprised he's gotten so many shows in a short period of time.

12Castle Empty Re: Castle Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:02 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I haven't seen this (to be honest I had to look it up to see what it was). At this point I've got my shows that I watch on a regular basis so I don't really have room for anymore.

13Castle Empty Re: Castle Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:11 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just came like a fire hose:

Awesome Squared.

14Castle Empty Re: Castle Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:25 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I was wondering when we'd see that!

I follow him on Twitter, and he mentioned pointing out to Jewel Staite a "Firefly Easter Egg" when her and her husband visited the set of Castle. He didn't specify what episode, so I watched (& listened) intently this last one, to no avail.

And, there we go!! I was hoping it'd be more obvious than obscure... Very Happy

15Castle Empty Re: Castle Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:53 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:I just came like a fire hose:

Awesome Squared.

I'm tingling I'm so excited.

I hope he wears it throughout the whole episode. I think it'd be funny if no one knew who he was supposed to be.

16Castle Empty Re: Castle Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:02 pm

Kelson

Kelson
Cadet
Cadet

Another fan here. Yeah, the personal storylines are utterly predictable, but Castle himself and the banter between him and Beckett are great fun.

Re: the Firefly costume: When the preview ran on Monday with a second or two of him in that outfit, my wife and I looked at each other and said, "Wait, was that...?" Glad to know it really *is* a reference!

Did anyone else notice that ABC actually got someone to ghost-write the Nicki Heat book? I figured the ads they were running during the show were fake, but I looked it up on Amazon and it's actually been published.

http://speedforce.org/

17Castle Empty Re: Castle Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:37 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Castle as Mal was gorram fantastic!! I nearly had a stroke I was so giddy. The whole exchange with Alexis was awesome...

-Castle: I was-- I was just... trying on my Halloween costume.
-Alexis: What exactly are you supposed to be?
-Castle: Space Cowboy.
-Alexis: Okay, a) there are no cows in space, and b)didn't you wear that 5 years ago?
-Castle: So?
-Alexis: So, don't you think it's time to move on?
-Castle: I like it.

The Buffy reference was awesome as well.

I wonder whose I idea it was to have Castle dress up as Mal. I love when they do things like that for the fans.

I LOVE this show.

18Castle Empty Re: Castle Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:56 pm

darth__frodo

darth__frodo
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I watched the Halloween episode with my brother-in-law and I liked it. Maybe if it ALWAYS about preternatural stuff then I'd watch it all the time. I might watch it again but I'm finding it hard to follow any TV series nowadays. How sad it that? o_O

19Castle Empty Re: Castle Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:27 am

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APXjBB_thFM

20Castle Empty Re: Castle Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:58 pm

Tiger

Tiger
Cadet
Cadet

Fillion rules, but Castle left me a little bored. I'd rather watch Firefly or Dr. Horrible again and again.

king

AWESOME Halloween thing though where he dresses up as Mal...

21Castle Empty Re: Castle Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:08 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Finally caught up on the last 5 episodes. They all rocked. I just LOVE this show.

Who actually wrote the Nikki Heat book? I remember finding out, but I can't remember who it was.

22Castle Empty Re: Castle Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:17 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The guy who wrote the DaVinci Code, Dan Brown.

23Castle Empty Re: Castle Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:27 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:The guy who wrote the DaVinci Code, Dan Brown.

Thank you. I knew it was a fairly well known writer.

24Castle Empty Re: Castle Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:50 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Monday's new episode was AWESOME. It's easy to forget how great Nate Fillion is at the subtleties of his performance, but this episode really drove it home!

My only beef is that it was more than a little apparent that Fillion is clearly a decade older than Alyssa Milano, and there's little to no chance that they would have been in college together. Rolling Eyes It would have been really awesome if they'd gotten Traylor Howard (currently on Monk) to portray Kira, as he and Howard played boyfriend/girlfriend on Two Guys and a Girl, and she's THE RIGHT FUCKING AGE.

But, all in all, a great episode!

25Castle Empty Re: Castle Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:34 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:Monday's new episode was AWESOME. It's easy to forget how great Nate Fillion is at the subtleties of his performance, but this episode really drove it home!

My only beef is that it was more than a little apparent that Fillion is clearly a decade older than Alyssa Milano, and there's little to no chance that they would have been in college together. Rolling Eyes It would have been really awesome if they'd gotten Traylor Howard (currently on Monk) to portray Kira, as he and Howard played boyfriend/girlfriend on Two Guys and a Girl, and she's THE RIGHT FUCKING AGE.

But, all in all, a great episode!

I just checked and alyssa is 37 and nathan is 38.

Now i don't know how old castle is supposed to be.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum