Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dark Reign: Made Men

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dark Reign: Made Men Empty Dark Reign: Made Men Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:57 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I usually am turned off by compilation/anthology books but goddamn if it wasn't a fantastic read.

I'm surprised it wasn't used a "The Siege" lead in as it sets up several C and D list groups and figures for the end of the Dark Reign.

Spymaster and Attuma's stories are spot on fantastic, while Jack O' Lanterns is just fuckin' creepy and kinda Law and Order: SVU'y.

http://realityfugitives.com/

2Dark Reign: Made Men Empty Re: Dark Reign: Made Men Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:33 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Dark Reign's coming to an end? Damn skippy!!

3Dark Reign: Made Men Empty Re: Dark Reign: Made Men Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:40 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

I've yet to read the issue, but I'm pretty sure it's a reprint of short digital stories. I read Spymaster's story several months ago.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

4Dark Reign: Made Men Empty Re: Dark Reign: Made Men Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:03 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Esbat wrote:I usually am turned off by compilation/anthology books but goddamn if it wasn't a fantastic read.

I'm surprised it wasn't used a "The Siege" lead in as it sets up several C and D list groups and figures for the end of the Dark Reign.

Spymaster and Attuma's stories are spot on fantastic, while Jack O' Lanterns is just fuckin' creepy and kinda Law and Order: SVU'y.

This is what I was tellin Lee! Granted, the Gamma Corps story sucked ass through a straw, but otherwise, this was GREAT!

5Dark Reign: Made Men Empty Re: Dark Reign: Made Men Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:04 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Enforcer was my personal favorite, and I would now buy a book just to see him in it, whereas I never even knew who he was before.

6Dark Reign: Made Men Empty Re: Dark Reign: Made Men Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:50 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:
Esbat wrote:I usually am turned off by compilation/anthology books but goddamn if it wasn't a fantastic read.

This is what I was tellin Lee! Granted, the Gamma Corps story sucked ass through a straw, but otherwise, this was GREAT!
I had no beef with the gamma corps as I never knew they existed until I read about them in Incredible Hulk/All New Savage She-Hulk.

Mnemosis wrote:Enforcer was my personal favorite, and I would now buy a book just to see him in it, whereas I never even knew who he was before.
Fuck yes, that was an awesome story. Magic bullets, living amulets, and just fuckin' with The Hood's syndicate was AWESOME!

I'd love to see an Enforcer series where he gets tangled up with Elsa Bloodstone.

7Dark Reign: Made Men Empty Re: Dark Reign: Made Men Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:11 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I'm picturing Retarded Tony Stark leading a team of Songbird, Deadpool, Enforcer, maybe Spymaster, Black Widow, and a few other noble characters who've slipped through the fingers of the Cabal and becoming the real heroes after Siege or whatever. You KNOW there'll be Avenger on Avenger action, and I figure it'll only be through the holdouts like these guys that the battle is decided.

8Dark Reign: Made Men Empty Re: Dark Reign: Made Men Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:13 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:I'm picturing Retarded Tony Stark leading a team of Songbird, Deadpool, Enforcer, maybe Spymaster, Black Widow, and a few other noble characters who've slipped through the fingers of the Cabal and becoming the real heroes after Siege or whatever. You KNOW there'll be Avenger on Avenger action, and I figure it'll only be through the holdouts like these guys that the battle is decided.

I cannot argue with that Line Up. Plus "retarded Tony Stark" just reeks of awesome.

9Dark Reign: Made Men Empty Re: Dark Reign: Made Men Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:27 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I fully expect that the hard drive that's been procured is Tony's knowledge up to a certain point when he made a "back up" disk. It'll allow him to live and pilot the suit and do some amazing stuff, but he won't be Mr. I've-got-a-hundred-thousand-plans-for-the-future anymore.

10Dark Reign: Made Men Empty Re: Dark Reign: Made Men Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:00 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:I fully expect that the hard drive that's been procured is Tony's knowledge up to a certain point when he made a "back up" disk. It'll allow him to live and pilot the suit and do some amazing stuff, but he won't be Mr. I've-got-a-hundred-thousand-plans-for-the-future anymore.

I still greatly dislike stark... especially since I realize he really doesn't care who he screws around with. it makes me angry. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum